Obama: There's no longer room for exc...

Obama: There's no longer room for excuses for black men

There are 595 comments on the USA Today story from May 19, 2013, titled Obama: There's no longer room for excuses for black men. In it, USA Today reports that:

President Obama got big laughs at Morehouse College's rainy commencement ceremony in Atlanta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#46 May 22, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
Hate what you like, I was impressed by this:
“We know that too many young men in our community continue to make bad choices,” he said.“Growing up, I made quite a few myself. Sometimes I wrote off my own failings as just another example of the world trying to keep a black man down. I had a tendency sometimes to make excuses for me not doing the right thing. But one of the things that all of you have learned over the last four years, is there’s no longer any room for excuses.”
We have a black president. That alone should resonate. Does it? Or is hating white people going to be a continued problem for black Americans who refuse to recognize it as pure racism?
That's the question.
Grobbbbbbbbb
..."hate what you like"...???...
lol
They do.
They hate whites so much, that as soon as they're able,
they leave their own hood and move into cracka country.
(For some strange reason...lol...)

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#47 May 22, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
..."hate what you like"...???...
lol
They do.
They hate whites so much, that as soon as they're able,
they leave their own hood and move into cracka country.
(For some strange reason...lol...)

Yea, I have never understood that. And I've had decades to see it happen. They hate white people to the very core of their being, yet, they just can't seem to resist getting as close as they can to us. Why?

If whites are so evil, racist and selfish, why would they want anything to do with us? Wouldn't they be better off forming their own enclaves far from us? There's plenty of the US available for just that sort of settlement.

Of course, it would mean having to make all the decisions, take all the responsibility and make an economic model that works for them to the exclusion of whites. Maybe that's the key to it all. They just can't make it without whites. And still they have the nerve to say we're inferior to them? Utter foolish insanity.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#48 May 22, 2013
Whites could move to the friggin' Moon or Pluto, and you can bet it wouldn't be long before Blacks and other "oppressed minorities" would follow to be "oppressed" some more. Interesting that Whites make up less than 10% of the world's population but we have somehow overcome the status of being a "minority." IF and WHEN Whitey becomes a "minority" in this country and Europe, you will see all "minority" rights go out the window. GUARANTEED.
Redman

Choctaw, OK

#49 May 22, 2013
What is all this talk about "no excuses for black men" Obama uses excuses all the time for his mistakes... always blaming someone else! Is that okay? Or could it be since he is a half and half he now is considered a white man? Ha...:>)

“sly as a fox”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#50 May 22, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
..."hate what you like"...???...
lol
They do.
They hate whites so much, that as soon as they're able,
they leave their own hood and move into cracka country.
(For some strange reason...lol...)
Kracker kountry? nobody wants to move to that crap pile
Roblogger

Auckland, New Zealand

#51 May 23, 2013
Oh the success of the black prince balfour!!; could this be due to skin colour; the propensity to collaborate with a nation designated war criminals by the UN.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#52 May 23, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Far fewer blacks pay taxes than whites, have you forgotten you are a minority, and the Mexicans are now a larger portion of the racial make up of people now living in America? Your race sat around living off the taxes of others, killing each other and let them over come you. The stereotyping of blacks is the results of the lifestyle of blacks, not the lifestyle of Mexicans or whites. Face reality, look at Detroit, Memphis, New Orleans, etc and all the other cities black thugs have ruined. The truth might set you free, but we shall never know because obama tells so many lies. Bless your little heart.
I wonder why more whites pay taxes than blacks. Could it mean there are more of them. This do not mean that blacks do not pay taxes as you want to suggest. Whites have been giving miss information about blacks for years and push by the media creating stereotyping blacks long before Obama. Racist white people rather believe a lie about black people before they believe the truth.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#53 May 23, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder why more whites pay taxes than blacks. Could it mean there are more of them. This do not mean that blacks do not pay taxes as you want to suggest. Whites have been giving miss information about blacks for years and push by the media creating stereotyping blacks long before Obama. Racist white people rather believe a lie about black people before they believe the truth.
Sir, unfortunately there are to many people regardless of race that avoid paying their taxes.

You and I both know that that occurs amongst some black people as well.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#54 May 23, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, unfortunately there are to many people regardless of race that avoid paying their taxes.
You and I both know that that occurs amongst some black people as well.
What you say is true. But to say blacks do not pay taxes and only whites are taxpayers is giving miss information.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#56 May 23, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>What you say is true. But to say blacks do not pay taxes and only whites are taxpayers is giving miss information.
I concur.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#58 May 23, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Far fewer blacks pay taxes than whites, have you forgotten you are a minority, and the Mexicans are now a larger portion of the racial make up of people now living in America? Your race sat around living off the taxes of others, killing each other and let them over come you. The stereotyping of blacks is the results of the lifestyle of blacks, not the lifestyle of Mexicans or whites. Face reality, look at Detroit, Memphis, New Orleans, etc and all the other cities black thugs have ruined. The truth might set you free, but we shall never know because obama tells so many lies. Bless your little heart.
MACEO

Well do something to improve Black men plight besides chasing WW Azz you've been doing that for 40 years now and have nothing to show for it! LmAO

You look foolish at 60 years old!

No laughing matter but smile in your face and talk behind your back; the FACTS ARE THE FACTS YOU LOST EVERYTHING!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#59 May 23, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
..."hate what you like"...???...
lol
They do.
They hate whites so much, that as soon as they're able,
they leave their own hood and move into cracka country.
(For some strange reason...lol...)
MACEO

Talking to your own profiles does nothing but make you look foolish to your friends in your office!

Even they say its Sad..........she does tell the truth about MACEO's life we can all see it! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#60 May 23, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>What you say is true. But to say blacks do not pay taxes and only whites are taxpayers is giving miss information.
MACEO

Talking to your profiles again at 60 years old?

Where are these White women who are obsessed with Black men and why don't you have a White woman now? LMAO

Nothing wrong with IR its just that you don't do anything for the race! lmao You whine more than black women who don't even want you!

Not sure why you whine 6 hours per day online at 60 years old it simply doesn't make any sense MACEO!
the light has come

Danville, IL

#61 May 23, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Talking to your profiles again at 60 years old?
Where are these White women who are obsessed with Black men and why don't you have a White woman now? LMAO
Nothing wrong with IR its just that you don't do anything for the race! lmao You whine more than black women who don't even want you!
Not sure why you whine 6 hours per day online at 60 years old it simply doesn't make any sense MACEO!
How many times I have to remind you about lying on people. God hates liars. You are going to hell if you do not stop lying.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#62 May 23, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>How many times I have to remind you about lying on people. God hates liars. You are going to hell if you do not stop lying.
MACEO

He sure does, and he's hates Scoffers too! GOD also says "Stay away from Scoffers men who act like you!

Your a habitual liar, deceitful, dishonest, instigator, Ho', make bad decisions, act childish, immature, immoral, man of poor character, sneaky ..........Religious but don't follow the GOD WORD! lmao

You reaped the consequences for your actions that's for sure!

YOUR A MAN OF POOR CHARACTER, NO INTEGRITY OR MORALS!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#63 May 23, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>How many times I have to remind you about lying on people. God hates liars. You are going to hell if you do not stop lying.
MACEO

I really hate to lie, I rather not say anything! I'm not like you! Your hiding all the time because you done so much and ruined your life! LMAO

As you can see GOD says your "Demise will come upon a Scoffer" who arrogantly thinks he won't suffer the consequences for what he does!

Oh well..........Karma in ACTION!

“"You're Ok to me"”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#64 May 23, 2013
Redman wrote:
What is all this talk about "no excuses for black men" Obama uses excuses all the time for his mistakes... always blaming someone else! Is that okay? Or could it be since he is a half and half he now is considered a white man? Ha...:>)
Can we pleaseeeeeeee just get rid of this imposter of a president!

“sly as a fox”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#65 May 23, 2013
Euro K 2Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we pleaseeeeeeee just get rid of this imposter of a president!
Jan 2016
the light has come

Danville, IL

#66 May 23, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I really hate to lie, I rather not say anything! I'm not like you! Your hiding all the time because you done so much and ruined your life! LMAO
As you can see GOD says your "Demise will come upon a Scoffer" who arrogantly thinks he won't suffer the consequences for what he does!
Oh well..........Karma in ACTION!
You need to quit lying to justify your actions. God is not going to get me for what you do. God love you but he will not keep having mercy on you if you insist on lying about people.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#67 May 23, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder why more whites pay taxes than blacks. Could it mean there are more of them. This do not mean that blacks do not pay taxes as you want to suggest. Whites have been giving miss information about blacks for years and push by the media creating stereotyping blacks long before Obama. Racist white people rather believe a lie about black people before they believe the truth.
Get someone to read my post to you very very slowly. I said the reason blacks didn't pay as much taxes as whites was that blacks are a minority. You must be a Morehouse man. I don't need anyone to tell me anything about the different races, I read, and am qualified to make my own assessment about people. Bless your little heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI seeks help from public after bank is robbed... 3 hr Almost 4
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 7 hr casper08 568
News Peace Party To Combat Negativity (Aug '07) 17 hr abdulchestnut 15
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Hipocrit 20,505
Bankers Life And Casualty Company / Augusta Geo... Sat Lydia 8
Thanks to the team Sat tresae 1
Don't Move To North Carolina Sat Charles 1

Tucker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tucker Mortgages