Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or surrounding areas ?

Posted in the Tucker Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cecilia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

I am kind of in the same situation like this girl here seeking help and advice I'm 21 years old and i don't know what I'm going to do with a baby I'm 15 days late and the man i was seeing wants to understand and be there for me i care and love him but he makes me fewl awful with funny and sarcastic comments sometimes he acts like a child immature and irresponsible that gets me thinking i don't want to start a family with someone that doesn't even know what he wants. Please someone tell me
CONSERVATIVE

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

GayMinister4ABORTION wrote:
Penny royal tea causes miscarrages. Just a suggestion.
There is a special place in hell waiting for you
CONSERVATIVE

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

GayMinister4ABORTION wrote:
<quoted text> A FETUS AINT A BABY, moron.
Aren't you glad YOUR mother thought it was? You're a class A douchbag.
Logical choice

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Karen wrote:
Can anyone send me information on free abortion clinics in metro Atlanta or surrounding area ?
Karen,
Your posting in a religious state. No one is going to help you regardless. Your best bet is an out of state termination. Unless its detrimental to your being a doctor will help but other than that the obvious cost is at 300. I'm sorry this scenario has come up on you. I'm hoping next time you'll consider a safer zone of practice. Good luck and don't listen to the dinosaurs posting on your blog. Just a bunch of red necks and stay at home moms with no life or class.
Anonymous

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

The person who proposed this question simply did just that asked a question..... If you aren't trying to respong to said question with an answer then hy in the hell even comment on this post...

This is her decision, and Im quite sure she has a legitmant reason to why she proposed this.

Thanks!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

For a location of your closed abortion clinic contact your local Catholic priest.
hillbillyboy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

cecilia wrote:
I am kind of in the same situation like this girl here seeking help and advice I'm 21 years old and i don't know what I'm going to do with a baby I'm 15 days late and the man i was seeing wants to understand and be there for me i care and love him but he makes me fewl awful with funny and sarcastic comments sometimes he acts like a child immature and irresponsible that gets me thinking i don't want to start a family with someone that doesn't even know what he wants. Please someone tell me
Its never too late to go to God. You may have to pay for your mistakes,but God will be there for you even as you do. He promised He would never put more on us than we can bear.

But an unsaved person does not have this promise.

One must repent and be saved first, by accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior.

Then God will be there for you to help you, even if you have to reap what was sewn. But, God is supernatural, and intensely interested in your life and well being. Even more so for the innocent child you carry.

Just remember, God plus you, is a majority. You can face whatever the world can throw at you, and prevail against it, when God is with you.

Paul took the Christian message to the Gentiles from prison. Abraham changed the world by simply walking with God. One person may feel pretty weak and alone, but thats just Satan talking. When God is with you, everything changes.

Little is much, with the Lord.

Millions of believers down through history have been in your shoes, but God gave them victorious lives. God will do the same for any believer. Just pray to Him.Then you will know what Im saying is true. Youll see it in your life and feel it in your soul. You have the power of God in your life. You will be amazed, and youll know that it is the real thing.

You dont have to be alone. The Creator God of the universe is there, waiting for you to ask Him for help.

And once you do, then stand back and watch the Master at work in your life. It will be amazing!

But, you gotta trust God enough to take the first step, and pray.

“Freedom Forever!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its never too late to go to God. You may have to pay for your mistakes,but God will be there for you even as you do. He promised He would never put more on us than we can bear.
But an unsaved person does not have this promise.
One must repent and be saved first, by accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior.
Then God will be there for you to help you, even if you have to reap what was sewn. But, God is supernatural, and intensely interested in your life and well being. Even more so for the innocent child you carry.
Just remember, God plus you, is a majority. You can face whatever the world can throw at you, and prevail against it, when God is with you.
Paul took the Christian message to the Gentiles from prison. Abraham changed the world by simply walking with God. One person may feel pretty weak and alone, but thats just Satan talking. When God is with you, everything changes.
Little is much, with the Lord.
Millions of believers down through history have been in your shoes, but God gave them victorious lives. God will do the same for any believer. Just pray to Him.Then you will know what Im saying is true. Youll see it in your life and feel it in your soul. You have the power of God in your life. You will be amazed, and youll know that it is the real thing.
You dont have to be alone. The Creator God of the universe is there, waiting for you to ask Him for help.
And once you do, then stand back and watch the Master at work in your life. It will be amazing!
But, you gotta trust God enough to take the first step, and pray.
You would have just as much luck going to the Easter Bunny, lol Easter/Jesus/Pagan spring/Eggs/Fertility... anyway I diverge... REPENT! For what?? This person is saying that his all perfect, Powerful and all knowing god allowed you to get pregnant just to play a joke, oh and don't forget you were born with sin,a imperfect person by a perfect god... That is just silly! And then the sadistic bastard wants YOU to pay for the state he created! Damn sounds like a used car salesman! I created you imperfect now you really gotta pay!
Has this god been so interested as to sit down and have a conversation with you? Maybe you hear him with your unborn child chatting in uteuro?
Millions of believers my ass! How many have died in the name of this blatant fiction? Millions! All over books written by MAN, dont forget, especially in ancient times RELIGION was pure power over people.... Absolute power CORRUPTS absolutely!
The universe created by god... Hmmm, I buy the big bang myself... why do you think religions have always opposed science and even today oppose research of the Higgs Boson particles and exploration of the Universe... It shines a light of true knowledge on their shaky house of cards!
Do what you need to do, Do not let these disillusioned people swerve you away from your own thoughts and directions!
The truth is out here, dont believe the propaganda!
What you see around you is all there is...You want to bless someone, bless yourself!
hillbillyboy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

CALL ME V wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have just as much luck going to the Easter Bunny, lol Easter/Jesus/Pagan spring/Eggs/Fertility... anyway I diverge... REPENT! For what?? This person is saying that his all perfect, Powerful and all knowing god allowed you to get pregnant just to play a joke, oh and don't forget you were born with sin,a imperfect person by a perfect god... That is just silly! And then the sadistic bastard wants YOU to pay for the state he created! Damn sounds like a used car salesman! I created you imperfect now you really gotta pay!
Has this god been so interested as to sit down and have a conversation with you? Maybe you hear him with your unborn child chatting in uteuro?
Millions of believers my ass! How many have died in the name of this blatant fiction? Millions! All over books written by MAN, dont forget, especially in ancient times RELIGION was pure power over people.... Absolute power CORRUPTS absolutely!
The universe created by god... Hmmm, I buy the big bang myself... why do you think religions have always opposed science and even today oppose research of the Higgs Boson particles and exploration of the Universe... It shines a light of true knowledge on their shaky house of cards!
Do what you need to do, Do not let these disillusioned people swerve you away from your own thoughts and directions!
The truth is out here, dont believe the propaganda!
What you see around you is all there is...You want to bless someone, bless yourself!
How to be born again...

..."That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved."...Romans 10:9

For those who hear the Gospel and reject, Jesus said...

..."He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."...John 12:48

“Freedom Forever!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
How to be born again...
..."That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved."...Romans 10:9
For those who hear the Gospel and reject, Jesus said...
..."He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."...John 12:48
Hey Hillbilly, Sorry you swallowed all that tripe but I took the red pill (Matrix reference).
You have been fooled by mans superstitions and fears! I would never want a god that lets children die painful deaths from cancer, kill hundreds of thousands in Tsunami's, lets fathers rape daughters and mothers to drown their young! I'm truly sorry you are blinded by the untruth! Have a good day!
hillbillyboy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

CALL ME V wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hillbilly, Sorry you swallowed all that tripe but I took the red pill (Matrix reference).
You have been fooled by mans superstitions and fears! I would never want a god that lets children die painful deaths from cancer, kill hundreds of thousands in Tsunami's, lets fathers rape daughters and mothers to drown their young! I'm truly sorry you are blinded by the untruth! Have a good day!
Before you judge God, you must answer some questions. If you cannot answer these questions, then you do not get to judge God.

Lets see how you do?

..."Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place; That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?"...Job 38:12-13

..."Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?"...Job 38:16

..."Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?"...Job 38:17

OK, lets hear your answers (and some proof)? Can you answer these questions honestly?

If not, then you speak from ignorance and dishonesty. Which one of these below applies to you?

..."The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."...Proverbs 1:7
sammie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

none of you stupid pro life people are real christians your a bunch of hypocrits you can be against something without bieng rude disrespectful and mean . You really think ur remarks help they don't if you want to help go do a silent protest or something don't put people down it's really pathetic and childish and just to let you know th meaning of christian means to be like christ well none of you a**holes are doing that you are bieng iggnorant and incosiderate I don't even believe in god and jesus but I grew up in church and know alot more than yall obviously someone needs to go read about mary magdelen

“Freedom Forever!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you judge God, you must answer some questions. If you cannot answer these questions, then you do not get to judge God.
Lets see how you do?
..."Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place; That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?"...Job 38:12-13
..."Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?"...Job 38:16
..."Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?"...Job 38:17
OK, lets hear your answers (and some proof)? Can you answer these questions honestly?
If not, then you speak from ignorance and dishonesty. Which one of these below applies to you?
..."The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."...Proverbs 1:7
The proof is science, the earth is round, the thunder is natural, so are floods, eclipses, earthquakes, comets and supermassive black holes ad infinium
Proof is what you and every other ignorant person that has been fooled by the religious frauds through out history... Please say the bible because most of the stories existed in different contexts prior to being included the "acceptable" stories included in the book. Like the Flood story which may date to prehistory..
Oh by the way your jesus story was copied from Egytian history..
Ever hear of Horus well here are some similar back ground on this Egyptian god and jesus

Horus
Born 25th December
Born of a miracle birth
Birth signified by a star that is followed by “The Three Kings”
Horus had twelve followers
He died on the cross
Rose three days later
He was also known as the Lamb of God (God meaning the unseen God), The Light of the World, and The Savour of man + many othersThe above are only a fraction of the parallels between the two marsias.
I am truly sorry you have been fooled and countless others.
You are in the darkness of ignorance in the natural world. Me and countless others walk in the bright light of truth and Enlightenment with the veil of deceit and lies lifted from our eyes.
It is hard to see persons like yourself drowning in guilt, disgust and self loathing because of ancient superstitions! Wake up Neo! The Matrix has you!
SMH

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Human beings.....we are so cruel. :(
IsisB

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Si_Si wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know who the daddy is? Probably not.
I've read all your quotes and you seriously disgust me. There's no shame in abortions. Pro choice. I have 2 beautiful little girls and a dead son and yes all three times I considered abortion. I just didn't do it. I have helped friends that have tho. You and Ga Missy have no class what so ever. Grow up!!! If you have no good advise to give don't comment!!! I know how horrified she is. I had my first before I met my husband and the other 2 after. And yes he said it was my choice. Shut up and leave her alone
Tammy

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Here's a 10 off coupon for your next abortion.
http://www.feministcenter.org/abortion-care/f...
Melissa2004

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Karen wrote:
<quoted text>OK.We get it.Please stop commenting on the issue.I need only serious responders.If anyone out there have any leads on free abortions,please contact me Asap.
Are you wanting to get an abortion? Oh GOD, please don't get an abortion... I don't know what your circumstances are that have brought you to this choice, but please give it so someone who would love to have a baby. My husband and I have tried for years to get pregnant and we haven't been blessed with a baby, and I know we would be wonderful parents and we could support a baby... I have struggled and I can't even tell you how depressed and sad I have been because I haven't been able to have a baby. And if you can't find in your heart to love the baby that GOD has blessed you with please don't kill an innocent baby please don't make that selfish choice, there are so many people like me that would do anything to be in your shoes.... I know I would give anything to have a baby, so my husband and I could have a family...we have been together for almost ten years and no baby... So please I pray for you not to kill your baby.
Nessa

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

So why even reply if ur not gonna help lol people are dumb these day she did ask for ur help and why pos if u dont agree im sure u are one of those people who couldnt afford and abortion so now u want everyone else to suffer with u lol sad story
darlesha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Im Trying to see how far can I be an still get the Abortion
Catspy474

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I love how this is about two years old and people are still arguing on here. Someone asked a question about a clinic not your opinions on the matter. She didn't ask for anyone to judge her and no one really knows her situation.
As of right now, I'm in that position and it wasn't because of unsafe sex, lack of protection, or as many on you would assume, being a whore. I'm married and my husband and I would use a condom and birth control pills. Sadly, I still became pregnant due to the fact that one night his condom popped and it turned out that my local pharmacy gave me a lower dosage than what my body was use to.
I could keep the baby like many would want or give it for adoption but why? Why make the baby pay for my mistake? We don't make enough to support a needy child and we both are about to finish school to start our careers. If I were to have it and we both gave up our dreams to support the child, it would feel like it was the blame for everything.
My mother had me and she had to give her dream up of being a lawyer to take care of me and I saw her struggling everyday. She was married too but I still felt like I was to blame for her misfortune. I would've preferred her to give me up for adoption until I had met a really good friend of mine who was. Knowing he was put up for adoption and he was lucky to be adopted, he still feels anger for not knowing why his mother gave him up.
I don't want my child to enter this world of selfish high opinionated religious jerks who do nothing but ignore the truth and choose to shove their believes down others throats and defend themselves by "spreading" the word of God by calling others whores and damning them to hell.
Honestly, those who are saying that she should've used protection are the ones who are fighting against women's right to contraception. How idiotic are you?

To answer the question, there isn't one. Most clinics prices are $200-500 depending on how far along you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Tucker News Video

•••
•••

Tucker Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE