Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Judged:

Again, if you want to know where a "free" abortion clinic is call your local Catholic priest.
Yali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Grady memorial hospital
whyyy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Judged:

Karen wrote:
Can anyone send me information on free abortion clinics in metro Atlanta or surrounding area ?
why would you want to do that?:'(
Douglasville dad

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Karen wrote:
Can anyone send me information on free abortion clinics in metro Atlanta or surrounding area ?
arent you glad your mother didnt choose ABORTION?

If you cant afford the outcome, keep your legs closed
Douglasville dad

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

STFU wrote:
People like all you ignorant mf's is why this world is today if she want a abortion why does she have to not no the father ?or why does she have to be a slut? Grow the f***up it's her life she made a mistake probably and this what being a American is you have freedom to make what the f***ever decision you Like if u don't like it take yo A**to libya and let someone else control your life!!!!!!
you must be the daddy.you ignorant bast ard
big al

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Judged:

Abortion should be free to those with an IQ below 90.
stephy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Maybe she did use a form of birth control I did n the condom failed and the plan b pill n me and my HUSBAND cnt afforded a baby so I can understand her situation because before I was totally against it
Irene

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Judged:

People kill me with their personal views. If you don't believe in abortion then don't freaking have one. You can't force your views on someone else. We all have to answer for what we do one day and guess what that person ain't no one on this site.
Court

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Soooo no one actually has a real answer...instead ya'll rather talk mess...LOL. If a woman wants to have an abortion do you really think a bunch of ruthless opinions from folks she doesn't even know really gonna change her mind?? People cease to amaze me...folks seem to spend more time worrying about what the next person is doing like their life is in order.
Matthew 7:3
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
And no I haven't had any abortions I have a son and a daughter on the way. I'm not Pro-choice nor Pro-life, i'm all about minding your business!!!
Kim Simmons

Luthersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

isellbabies wrote:
Will the kid be white? If so,I'll pay all expenses and give you 10 grand to have it and sign it over to me.If the kid is black or hispanic,I'll do the same deal,but can only pay you 5 grand.
..Kim 6785881992
2sense

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

wow! karen, how'd u turn out? any regrets?/ thanks gayminister and activist! as far as dat chick n all the other Meanies" out there, YOU ARE EXACTLY why i decided that my innocent baby does NOT deserve the mean, cold, cruel ways that this world has to offer!!!
why am i looking for free?? So i can save my hotdamn $, no brainer!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

2sense, unfortunately there is no free abortion clinic in GA. However, Planned Parenthood will offer income based discounts. Mine was $300 with a discount, for example.
2sense

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Teara wrote:
2sense, unfortunately there is no free abortion clinic in GA. However, Planned Parenthood will offer income based discounts. Mine was $300 with a discount, for example.
thanks!
Genie

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Si_Si wrote:
I am a serious responder. I have one question... how much did you charge him?

You are such an asshole. You say some of the most disrespectful shit to a person you dont even know. Nor do you even know the reason for her wanting an abortion. And you say you are a serious responder but you ask "how much did she charge him?" Come on be for real you are seriously ill. You dont know if she was raped, or taking advantage in some way, and maybe as of result to that the baby is now infected with some kind of illness or even AIDS... and we all know that that would be more painful on not just the mother, but the child and also the family to have to be born with a disease that has no cure.. Or also the baby maybe is developing wrong, and if it was to be carried full term it maybe hurt the mother or the baby or even kill both. Ugh im not one seaking an abortion im only 20 years old and still in college, but i just had to address you becouse like my grandmother always says "THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK" Becouse if you dont your only hurting yourself letting everybody know how ignorant you are.
Thatbitchmeee

Luthersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Ga missy wrote:
I'm not trying to force my views on anyone. I just don't assist with any help to get one...like information,money,or a ride to the clinic.YA GET IT???
If you don't agree wtf would get on here and post some stuff dumbass. Read it and move on!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

stephy wrote:
Maybe she did use a form of birth control I did n the condom failed and the plan b pill n me and my HUSBAND cnt afforded a baby so I can understand her situation because before I was totally against it
She should try holding that condom between her knees next time she tries having sex. She can contact the Catholic Church for free advice on abortion, they have plenty of advice to give her.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Yali wrote:
Grady memorial hospital
That is a distortion Grady is not free. Taxpayers are made to pay for the abortions performed at Grady. Try again, and keep it truthful please.
Southern Fashionista

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

He won't do abortions but lighterednut will let you rub the scabs off your feet on his forehead for next to nothing.
Justgottasay

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Tina R wrote:
Some of your comments on here are so dum if a woman chooses to have an abortion it's her right so dummies that keep making the smart ass comments I see are uneducated
I just hope by now you have figured out where the free birth control is. I don't want to be harsh, so I'm not going to go there please try prevention next time. Or adoption. We are raising 6 children not all of them ours, it's tough and takes a lot of self sacrifice but I would never take it back. They give life to me.
Justgottasay

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

* sorry I hit the wrong reply button. I meant to quote Karen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Tucker News Video

•••
•••

Tucker Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE