Vote for Henderson Park to Win an Orchard

Posted in the Tucker Forum

JustPeachy

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2010
Edy's Fruit Bars and Communities Take Root have a contest running through August 31, 2010 where the public gets to vote for which public parks or groups get to win an orchard. The finalists have been selected and five winners are chosen each month based on the number of votes they've received. There are 6 finalists from Georgia, 3 of them from Dekalb County. Unfortunately, they are not getting many, some of them hardly any, votes. I've seen no publicity or promotions for them either.
Anyway, one of the finalists is Henderson Park. They are not in the Top 5 yet. Not even currently in the Top 10 on the Leaderboard. They are in range where they could be though. Please go to www.communitiestakeroot.com and vote for Henderson Park, or one of the other Georgia entries, and help them win. Entering is easy, just your name and email address. You do have to confirm your entry though. You can vote once everyday. The finalists who do not win contine to accrue their votes into the next months contest, so keep voting next month too.
Please share this information with your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, and so on and get everyone to vote, vote, vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 5 hr TRUTH 991
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Bently 19,568
More ebolo 11 hr Raymond 1
Diaper Dave Wed Troll Tide 1
Stone Mountain Music Thread (Mar '14) Wed Musikologist 3
Fired Cop Details Sexcapades Wed abbie 7
Obama Best President Tue Hugo 17

Tucker News Video

Tucker Dating
Find my Match