Who do you support for Lieutenant Gov...
ROCKY

Ellijay, GA

#42 Oct 19, 2010
Why should we tell who we vote for, thats my choice.
TJ

Statham, GA

#43 Oct 19, 2010
Good man
Carol Porter

Atlanta, GA

#44 Oct 20, 2010
www.carolcutscorruption.com and I will. Thank you, Carol Porter
laughable

Flowery Branch, GA

#45 Oct 20, 2010
WhereOhWhere wrote:
I'd like to see a woman in that position for a change. Maybe she would see something that could be handled better than cuts and cutting out school days. Maybe she'll value education more as a mother.
So what you are saying is that men want kids to be stupid and uneducated,and at all cost no matter if they are qualified or not a woman should have this position==========hhhhmmmmmm spoken like a real d.a. look if there is not enough money to send kids to school the whole 180 days then who will teach them you , do you think that the teachers should work if they don't get paid, or better yet will you "if you have a job" work if they tell you there is no money to pay you . no you won't .
Jim

Savannah, GA

#46 Oct 20, 2010
No Democrats
J.P.

Lawrenceville, GA

#47 Oct 20, 2010
Why is Dan Barber so far down this list?? He's a reserved, quietly intelligent man of unshakable principles and dedication to individual liberty. He's just who Georgia needs, if not what we deserve. Vote Libertarian.
How about this

Rome, GA

#48 Oct 20, 2010
Sad has it right...Cagle didn't run for Governor, but NOT due to a back operation although he may have had lower back pain...there is more to this story than meets the eye. He is not what he would have you think he is.
Aaron

Smyrna, GA

#49 Oct 21, 2010
Dan is clearly the best candidate. We need a nulification canidate.
JR

Savannah, GA

#50 Oct 21, 2010
We need a new party for the people not big business and wall street bankers. Its time for a change

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#51 Oct 22, 2010
JR wrote:
We need a new party for the people not big business and wall street bankers. Its time for a change
You are so right, it was obama that bailed out all the big banks, auto executives and unions, and Wall Street so vote Republican.
R.W. Fleming

Rome, GA

#52 Oct 22, 2010
Smaller government, lower taxes, more freedom, zero-based budget = no dem/no rep
the above are TEAparty principles espoused since Apr'09. The same principles espoused by Libertarian Party since Dec'71. We've been around longer.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#53 Oct 22, 2010
While I agree with the principles professed by the Tea Party I know the math. A vote in this election for an independent will be a vote for an obama person. I shall vote Republican.
Marion

Inola, OK

#54 Oct 24, 2010
A vote for Barber probably would be a vote for Porter
matthew vosburgh

Lagrange, GA

#56 Oct 26, 2010
trustworthly
carlos nieves

Stone Mountain, GA

#57 Oct 26, 2010
i will never vote for democrats agaon
sonny

Adel, GA

#58 Oct 26, 2010
throw them all in a bag and see who shakes out first or just flip a coin you will be just as well off in the long run
Ricky D Enix

Bethlehem, GA

#59 Oct 27, 2010
I do feel he'll do the right job for the people
Judy Gilder

Rincon, GA

#60 Oct 28, 2010
Don't know a lot about Cagle, but!, haven't heard anything negative.
jamye

Lawrenceville, GA

#61 Oct 29, 2010
seems like the best
As I see em

Live Oak, FL

#62 Oct 29, 2010
I read somewhere that there was a cover up regarding Cagle banging some chick in his office. Apparently his wife found a bracelet or something? Not sure exactly what happened but there was some talk about it...

BUT the fact is, I would vote for Hitler before I'd vote for a Democrat! Last week, Obama told the Mexican voters that we (The American People) were the "enemy." Go figure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Donna Pittman as Mayor? (Oct '11) 5 hr Joey 244
Do not TUMBLR.com anymore!!! 6 hr MatthiasIX 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr agree 20,506
Don't move to Evans Georgia! 9 hr Mobly 14
Jesus Christ saves 9 hr Thomas 5
I just moved to Atlanta and took a cruise throu... (Jun '12) 16 hr Hunnit 25
Now That Tucker Is A City... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Charles 1

Tucker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tucker Mortgages