Atlanta Humane Society Needs Your Vot...

Atlanta Humane Society Needs Your Votes for a Chance to Win $50,000

Posted in the Tucker Forum

JustPeachy

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2010
Purina and Kroger are featuring tales from 18 animal welfare organizations in the Tales for the Pet Lovers Heart Campaign. Each finalist has a tale posted and the public can vote on their favorite once each day. Five finalists will be selected and have a chance to make a video to compete for the big prize. The winner receives $50,000, the other 4 finalists get $11,500.
Please go to www.talesforthepetloversheart.com or to the main voting page at http://petloversvote.com or www.petloversvote.com .
You can also find a link on the Atlanta Humane Society's website at www.atlantahumane.org and click on featured events where you'll find a listing for this contest.
Please help them win these funds by voting everyday and spreading the word to everyone you can about this contest. They do great work and could really use these funds, especially in this economy.
(Note: Voting ends July 31st so we need to get the word out fast!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't EVEN Try To Jive Me, I'm Big Fat Moe Bana... 5 hr M Edmondson 7
Email sexting (Nov '12) 5 hr lol 6
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Bayonne 21,531
Never A Post Certified Officer 7 hr Roger 6
Really good adult dating sites? 12 hr oscar 10
Bait Car In Atlanta (Nov '11) 18 hr ThomasA 94
Trump Testing The Wall 21 hr Rob 3

Tucker Jobs

Personal Finance

Tucker Mortgages