Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Here we go again. Be on the lookout for 3 generic "teens" they can easily be identified by the phone they stole from the victim and a tuft of hair they yanked out of her head.

She posted about it on her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CarolCNN/posts/55966... But it's clear she has no interest in identifying the thieves since it would cut into her political correctness cred down at CNN.

Instead she blames herself for having the nerve to talk on an iPhone in Atlanta. She actually feels sorry for the a-holes who mugged her? Please seek therapy Carol, your political correctness is eroding you.

We all KNOW when the AJC or CNN dodges the description that there is a 90%+ chance the crooks were black. So why dodge it? Why do we have such a hard time getting the press to admit we have a black problem in Atlanta and many other cities?

Isn't that the very first step? Admitting that there is a problem. If we can't even take that step, how will the problem ever be addressed?
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
Dapper Dave teehee

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

It could be the work of dem U.R.B.A.N. Y.U.F.E.S. AGAIN. To mention the race of the perp is waycisss, unless of course the perp is White, then mention it 24/7. If the perp has a "White" sounding name like Zimmermann(German, although could be Jewish) or is a "mixed-raced" "hispanic" then claim he is White or at least a so-called "white hispanic."

“Yet another average white man.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Calling it a "mugging" is also way off the mark. This was a strongarm robbery, with aggrevated battery and perpetuated by 3 people (AKA a gang). I guess since she's also a "White Hispanic" she can't say the word "Black" for fear of retribution.

Grobbbbbbbbb
Whine alert

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
Calling it a "mugging" is also way off the mark. This was a strongarm robbery, with aggrevated battery and perpetuated by 3 people (AKA a gang). I guess since she's also a "White Hispanic" she can't say the word "Black" for fear of retribution.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Waaaaaaaaassss waaaaaasss. What a whiner.
Clint Westwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

The victim described the attackers as : guess what race . Go ahead, guess. ( ni...gg.rs). Well not that word exactly. But the same thing.
Sofa Kang Kewel

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Clint Westwood wrote:
The victim described the attackers as : guess what race . Go ahead, guess.( ni...gg.rs). Well not that word exactly. But the same thing.
Who would have thunk it. What a shock.
Sofa Kang Kewel

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Whine alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaaaaassss waaaaaasss. What a whiner.
Isn't it nap time at the nuthouse yet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Sofa Kang Kewel wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it nap time at the nuthouse yet?

Pay no attention to the white-hater. His game is the same as it was a year ago. He can't contribute to the subject because he knows I'm right. Instead he tosses out childish blather in an effort to defelct attention from the obvious and derail the discussion. Most of us ignore him. He's not worth a line.
Grobbbbbbbb
Southern Man

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no attention to the white-hater. His game is the same as it was a year ago. He can't contribute to the subject because he knows I'm right. Instead he tosses out childish blather in an effort to defelct attention from the obvious and derail the discussion. Most of us ignore him. He's not worth a line.
Grobbbbbbbb
I like white people just as much as you do, Paul. You like to think I don't so you don't seem like such a whiney racist. Maybe livin' in a van down by the river makes you feel like a loser.

GET THIS, HILLBILLY, I LIKE WHITE PEOPLE. I HATE RACISTS. Hopefully, now that lighturdnut has let you and private booby come up for air, you'll grasp the fact that I'm white, proud of it and you suck.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

This crime even has a name. It's called "Picking Apples" or "Apple Picking". Either way it's premeditated theft. Must be a "cultural" thing. I so rarely hear about white thugs doing this. Where ARE all those white thugs we keep hearing about?
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Grandpaw lighturdnut wrote:
<quoted text>
White people do it differently. Fraud, BK and a host of others. Are you that stupid or are you too busy looking at black crime?

Once again you reveal yourself and your racism toward ALL white people.
Grobbbbbbbb
Frankly my dear

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Blacks make up 18% of the US population yet account for 80% of the crime.
Adding anything to that is just an excuse my friend.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

The market for stolen phones is $2.5 billion on the world wide market. Most of these phones stolen by ghetto thugs in Atlanta and other major cities are sold to the foreign market for pennies on the dollar to buy drugs and booze.
Really

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

stupid hick wrote:
<quoted text>
of tooph .
You need to educate yourself past the Ebonics you were taught at home.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

To everyone who reads my posts on Topix forums, because he is not worthy of my time, I never post anything to or in response to the nut from California. The troll tries to destroy every thread on Topix with his lies and outbursts of dementia. He can only do this by people replying to his posts. Bless his little heart.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Grob Hahn wrote:
This crime even has a name. It's called "Picking Apples" or "Apple Picking". Either way it's premeditated theft. Must be a "cultural" thing. I so rarely hear about white thugs doing this. Where ARE all those white thugs we keep hearing about?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
They're on the Jewtube. You always see tons of "white thugs" in the Hymieweird films or on some of those commercials that advertise security systems for your home. teehee. Remember the internet sensation from a couple of years ago known as Epic Beard Man aka Thomas Brusso. EBM, who is White and was 67 years old at the time, beat some Black thug who attacked him on a Oakland bus. EBM tow dat thug up. Anywho, Hymieweird made some B movie based on the event, I kid you not, titled "Badass", starring that Mexican dude that played the lead role in the anti-White movie "Machete." The Mexican guy who plays the role of EBM, beats up some White skinheads who are attacking an elderly Black gentleman on the bus. teehee. You can't make this kind of sheet up. Check out the Epic Beard Man clip on Youtube if you aren't aware of the incident, and then check out the trailers for the movie "Badass" also on Youtube. Real life vs Reel life. Remember how OJ always played the good guy in the movies coming to some damsel in distress. Well look at OJ in real life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

We stray from the subject again. Time for a refresher. A CNN anchor was robbed by 3 black BOYS who stole her iPhone and pulled out some of her hair(men don't pull women's hair out). CNN isn't reporting it, but it's getting plenty of coverage locally because people are tired of the mayor ignoring this OBVIOUS problem.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

somebody call a doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
(men don't pull women's hair out)
Lighturdnuts slaps women. That seems to be OK with you. YOU'VE NEVER ONCE SAID A WORD ABOUT IT. Do you slap your wife? Your daughters?
Are you in a nuthouse? Do you consider yourself to be a paranoid schizophrenic? Are you currently being prescribed any anti-psychotic drugs? What is your daily schedule like at "the home?"
SoFatKingTool

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

somebody call a doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have a stroke?
"I never post anything to or in response to.."
What do you thing this post is, hillbilly? You respond to me all the time. Stupid racist.
It's sort of an autonomic response to anything that's annoying. Kind of like swatting a nuisance gadfly. You have no use for the creature nor any respect for what it's doing, but your body's response to it's attack is to bring your hand up to swat it. Afterwards, you don't even remember swatting it, because afterall, it's just an insignificant gadfly. You are the personification of that unrespected, foolish, bothersome gadfly and thus people swat you without even being aware that they're doing it.
jason

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

its time some bright engineer build and exploding phone. If someone steal your phone, press a certain pre determined number and the phone explodes in their hand, blowing their hand off.. they would steal any more phones, not at least with THAT hand

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Tucker News Video

•••
Tucker Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tucker Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tucker People Search