su

Huntington, WV

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Does anyone no if Ga health pain clinic is still open? I've tried to call I live out of state and was going to one place and they shut down and I need to find a clinic that will c out of state people. I've been taking pain meds for my Muscle disease and herniated disks in back and neck . Can anyone reccomend a place in Ga to go . Or any other state . I would greatly appriciate it .
youpillhead

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2012
su wrote:
Does anyone no if Ga health pain clinic is still open? I've tried to call I live out of state and was going to one place and they shut down and I need to find a clinic that will c out of state people. I've been taking pain meds for my Muscle disease and herniated disks in back and neck . Can anyone reccomend a place in Ga to go . Or any other state . I would greatly appriciate it .
you trashy ass logan county pillhead. you were probalby one of the bums who used to run to Williamson to line up outside Hoovers. I hope every pain clinic gets busted and you suffer. I hope you have terrible withdrawals.
su

Summersville, WV

#3 Apr 3, 2012
youpillhead wrote:
<quoted text>you trashy ass logan county pillhead. you were probalby one of the bums who used to run to Williamson to line up outside Hoovers. I hope every pain clinic gets busted and you suffer. I hope you have terrible withdrawals.
I'm not no pill head and I'm not trash , I got Ms and been sick in bed 4 8 years and my parents taking care of me. I'm not looking for no pill mill and I don't live in Logan nor do I no what clinic your talink about. I hope they all get busted to I'm loooking 4 a legit dr who gives injections and can slow down this nerve pain from MS , ms kills people and it's not funny . I'll pray for u because unless u change your ways hell is going to b your home and then u will no what real suffering is and u will no exactly who u have talked about like trash my name u will hear. Why don't u look up MS multiple sclerosis , and chronic myofacial pain disease, and radiculipathy ,and auto immune disease, I can go on I have them all and my life has been taken from me I think I'm a pretty girl with long blonde hair , blue eyes and slim . But I'll never have a chance to have a baby or get married . Until u live in someone eles shoes u don't no what their going through. Thank u do much for your kindness . God bless u .
please

Circleville, OH

#4 Apr 28, 2012
stupid people talk 2 much.

“Like me, love me, hate me. IDC”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 May 2, 2012
su wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not no pill head and I'm not trash , I got Ms and been sick in bed 4 8 years and my parents taking care of me. I'm not looking for no pill mill and I don't live in Logan nor do I no what clinic your talink about. I hope they all get busted to I'm loooking 4 a legit dr who gives injections and can slow down this nerve pain from MS , ms kills people and it's not funny . I'll pray for u because unless u change your ways hell is going to b your home and then u will no what real suffering is and u will no exactly who u have talked about like trash my name u will hear. Why don't u look up MS multiple sclerosis , and chronic myofacial pain disease, and radiculipathy ,and auto immune disease, I can go on I have them all and my life has been taken from me I think I'm a pretty girl with long blonde hair , blue eyes and slim . But I'll never have a chance to have a baby or get married . Until u live in someone eles shoes u don't no what their going through. Thank u do much for your kindness . God bless u .
If you truly have all of these things wrong with you, and you've been "sick and in bed for eight (8) years", what are your parents doing to "take care" of you? Do they have medical insurance? I have suffered with chronic pain for 25 years and I know how to properly spell everything that's 'wrong' with me. Are you MS and autoimmune disease the same thing? Where is your radiculopathy? Please understand I am in no way passing judgment,(as IMO there's only ONE Judge), but a lot of what you state simply doesn't add up. I don't know your age but sound young ~ and state that you are a "pretty girl". If you have all of that wrong with you and your parents are "helping" you, I'm curious why you would have to drive approximately 400 miles to seek treatment from "a legit dr who gives injections and can slow down this nerve pain from MS". Are you trying to tell us that there are no PMD's in your area who will give you injections? That's how PMD's make their money ~ believe you me, I know first hand because since January my insurance provider has dished out approximately $40k because of what all I've had (and will continue to have) done to my back and neck. I have some FB friends who live up that way who see either a PCP/GP or a PMD once a month and get injections and meds. And also, in order for me to get the injections I've been getting, I MUST have a driver in the waiting room ~ they can't drop me off and come back 1.5 - 2 hours later to pick me up. So how does that work? I'm also curious, what have you been doing for the past eight (8) years for your pain?? Lots of fishy sounding things. Just sayin'...
?

Summersville, WV

#6 May 7, 2012
LilBobby wrote:
<quoted text>If you truly have all of these things wrong with you, and you've been "sick and in bed for eight (8) years", what are your parents doing to "take care" of you? Do they have medical insurance? I have suffered with chronic pain for 25 years and I know how to properly spell everything that's 'wrong' with me. Are you MS and autoimmune disease the same thing? Where is your radiculopathy? Please understand I am in no way passing judgment,(as IMO there's only ONE Judge), but a lot of what you state simply doesn't add up. I don't know your age but sound young ~ and state that you are a "pretty girl". If you have all of that wrong with you and your parents are "helping" you, I'm curious why you would have to drive approximately 400 miles to seek treatment from "a legit dr who gives injections and can slow down this nerve pain from MS". Are you trying to tell us that there are no PMD's in your area who will give you injections? That's how PMD's make their money ~ believe you me, I know first hand because since January my insurance provider has dished out approximately $40k because of what all I've had (and will continue to have) done to my back and neck. I have some FB friends who live up that way who see either a PCP/GP or a PMD once a month and get injections and meds. And also, in order for me to get the injections I've been getting, I MUST have a driver in the waiting room ~ they can't drop me off and come back 1.5 - 2 hours later to pick me up. So how does that work? I'm also curious, what have you been doing for the past eight (8) years for your pain?? Lots of fishy sounding things. Just sayin'...
don't judge me when u don't no my life, and I can't spell good anymore or talk plain. I'm on SSI and my mom tries her best to take care of me. And their r more than 100 auto immune diseases . And I have several. Far as my age I am 41 and got sick in 2003 when I was working and going to beauty school . But until u live my life and others that r going through the same thing even little children , don't judge us. I didn't ask for your cruel heartless words. God is my judge and no other. U say u aren't judging me but u r . Thank u for all your kindness.

“Like me, love me, hate me. IDC”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 May 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="? "]<quoted text>
don't judge me when u don't no my life, and I can't spell good anymore or talk plain. I'm on SSI and my mom tries her best to take care of me. And their r more than 100 auto immune diseases . And I have several. Far as my age I am 41 and got sick in 2003 when I was working and going to beauty school . But until u live my life and others that r going through the same thing even little children , don't judge us. I didn't ask for your cruel heartless words. God is my judge and no other. U say u aren't judging me but u r . Thank u for all your kindness.[/QUOTE]

Honey, I was not judging you. I am so very sorry for all that you are going through. IMO, there is only ONE Judge ~ and yes, we will ALL be judged by Him (or Her) one day. If you are in the Metro Atlanta area, I would be more than glad to email back and forth with you to try to find a doc for you. I NEVER meant for my words to be "cruel and heartless". I've lived in metro Atlanta all of my life and I have been to some and have done a LOT of research on many doctors. A friend of mine from elementary school goes to an infectious disease doctor so she might have names of docs as well. I am so sorry for what might have come across as mean, cruel and heartless. I sincerely apologize for the things I said that maybe I shouldn't have said and/or were taken out of context (or a bit of both??) am asking for your forgiveness. Again, if you're in the metro Atlanta area, I would be more than happy to email with you to see if I can assist in helping you find a PMD. I'm not up on autoimmune diseases but I did used to work for a non for profit organization where I worked with people of, literally, ALL walks of life ~ people who are blind, have CP (cerebral palsy), MS, quadriplegic...the list goes on and on. In fact, had I not been married at the time, I would have been very interested in going out with a guy who was born with CP and has been in a wheelchair his entire life.(They also provide medical equipment free of charge for those who can't afford it ~ if you would like the info, I can email that to you as well, although there is a waiting list for some of the items). So IF you'd like to email, please shoot me a message with your email address and I'd be more than happy to try and assist you. Again, I am so very sorry for everything.(I'm really NOT a bad person and don't have a mean bone in my body. Hopefully you'll give me the opportunity for a second first impression). Hope you have had a low pain day. I know with this weather we're having, it does take a toll on our pain). May God continue to bless you (even though we don't feel that we are receiving blessings, we are!!). Hope to hear back from you! Again, sincerely apologize.

“Like me, love me, hate me. IDC”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 May 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="? "]<quoted text>
don't judge me when u don't no my life, and I can't spell good anymore or talk plain. I'm on SSI and my mom tries her best to take care of me. And their r more than 100 auto immune diseases . And I have several. Far as my age I am 41 and got sick in 2003 when I was working and going to beauty school . But until u live my life and others that r going through the same thing even little children , don't judge us. I didn't ask for your cruel heartless words. God is my judge and no other. U say u aren't judging me but u r . Thank u for all your kindness.[/QUOTE]

Oops! I see now that you are nowhere near me....you're in West Virginia. I'm in GA. If you were down here I could certainly help you find a PMD or even a PCP/GP who could possibly help you. I am wondering if you have considered going to a Palliative Care Doctor hon?? A lot of them work in nursing homes and some even work with Hospice. They are EXTREMELY knowledgeable about ALL areas of the body and a myriad of illnesses, from terminal to chronic to acute. I would definitely look into a Palliative Care Doctor if I were in your position. It certainly can't hurt! And no, they don't just work with the elderly or only in nursing homes or only with Hospice, but a LOT of them do. They are VERY compassionate because of their "clientele", per se. I wish you much luck. I have some CP friends on FB that are in various states and even in Canada and the UK. So if I hear of one in WV I will certainly let you know (although it would be helpful if I had closer point other than "West Virginia". Just thought of this while thinking about you. Maybe this link can help get you started???
http://www.ucomparehealthcare.com/about/dying...
Will you please keep us posted?? I thought you were in the metro Atlanta area because this shows up under Clarkston Forum (for Clarkston, GA). Sorry I got confused (but it is confusing for a WV post to be under Clarkston, GA!!) Take care and I HOPE that you are having a low-pain day!!!
Drake

Kings Mountain, NC

#9 May 11, 2012
God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 3 hr General Robert E Lee 1,079
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 19,728
last post wins! (Feb '12) 10 hr _FLATLINE-------- 730
News Californians' migration to Atlanta, Georgia 11 hr Pedro 1
The Police Job is to Establish Order and Serve ... 11 hr Culture Auditor 3
White people complain too Damn much about Nothing! (Feb '13) 11 hr Curmudgeon 113
organized gang stalking (Oct '10) 22 hr Elise Gingerich 56
Tucker Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]