Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in Tuesday's Runoff?

Created by Top Mod2 on Aug 9, 2010

3,340 votes

Click on an option to vote

Karen Handel

Nathan Deal

torqued

Douglasville, GA

#7787 Sep 2, 2012
All behind closed doors, of course.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#7788 Sep 2, 2012
Public private blurs, safety public and private, freedom public and private.

Respect and decency, and our common humanity. Loyalty.

And the heart and spirt that guide us., through it all.
hmm

United States

#7789 Sep 2, 2012
formerresident wrote:
hmm

Obama is a manchurian candidate who was selected, groomed, and then the myth of his greatness was perpetuated. I think he is only a puppet with his strings being pulled from behind the scenes.

I agree. It seems to be that way for many of us. We do the best we can, make plenty of mistakes along the way, and try to be the best we can be, for where and who we are at the time. We just keep moving forward, even though someone else is pulling the strings, that we may not see.
Okay

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7790 Sep 2, 2012
torqued wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking about Romney! Glad to see you're finally glimpsing the big picture.
Was it the July private meeting with the Koch Brothers that tipped you off, or one of the other events that happened this year with Romney and the Big Money Brotherhood?
lol Yeah. We're seeing the big picture. The Democrats are regular paragons of virtue. Thanks for trusting us with that enlighening information.
bullcrap

Dawsonville, GA

#7791 Sep 3, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying his records from Columbia are open record? You want to know how much in taxes Romney has paid and I want to know if Obama is as intelligent as he claims. Even trade.
Obama has degrees hanging on the wall for all to see form TWO of the most prestigious universities in the country.

Romney is hiding his income tax records because he knows it will make him look bad to middle class American.

You can spout more of your bullcrap but you can't refute either statement.
bullcrap

Dawsonville, GA

#7792 Sep 3, 2012
torqued wrote:
All behind closed doors, of course.
The people elected them, we get just what we ask for.

Voters watching slanted politically motivated news talk shows 24 hours a day results in voters who are just to misinformed to make intelligent decisions.

People who depending on others to make decisions for them based on other peoples opinions and conjecture deserve what they get.

People who make decisions based only on what they think will help them personally. The same people who don't give a damn about others get all exactly what they deserve.
bullcrap

Dawsonville, GA

#7793 Sep 3, 2012
I refuse to watch another pop up ad for Grady Memorial Hospital. I won't be back on Topix, so you folks have a nice day and vote with your head not your heart.
LaForte Fan

Blue Ridge, GA

#7794 Sep 3, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not I agree. I think that many go to Washington with good intentions but end up being corrupted and I think we are left with a choice with to try and select the lesser of two evils.
I firmly believe that there are groups who select individuals, groom and prepare them for candidacy, and then fund them and the more time goes on the more I'm convinced that Obama is a manchurian candidate who was selected, groomed, and then the myth of his greatness was perpetuated. I think he is only a puppet with his strings being pulled from behind the scenes.
Ralph Nader has never been anyone's puppet. He seems to think both evils are evil. He is advocating for the Green Party Candidate, a woman. I will go with his recommendation, he hasn't been wrong yet.
torqued

Douglasville, GA

#7795 Sep 3, 2012
bullcrap wrote:
I refuse to watch another pop up ad for Grady Memorial Hospital. I won't be back on Topix, so you folks have a nice day and vote with your head not your heart.
Use Firefox, and get the ad-block plus extension. You'll never see it again.
hmm

Bremen, GA

#7796 Sep 3, 2012
bullcrap wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has degrees hanging on the wall for all to see form TWO of the most prestigious universities in the country.

Romney is hiding his income tax records because he knows it will make him look bad to middle class American.

You can spout more of your bullcrap but you can't refute either statement.
Bullcrap, so does George W. Bush. What exactly is your point?
LaForte Fan

Blue Ridge, GA

#7797 Sep 3, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullcrap, so does George W. Bush. What exactly is your point?
Bullcrap cannot figure out how to dodge the Grady Ad, he is feeling overwhelmed and taking a break, he said.
hmm

Bremen, GA

#7798 Sep 3, 2012
I'd leave too if I said what he said.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7799 Sep 3, 2012
hmm wrote:
I'd leave too if I said what he said.
I'm laughing. You are 100% correct, hmm. He really dropped the ball on that post. Sheesh.
voter

Childersburg, AL

#7800 Sep 4, 2012
Yea he really did !@@
booger

Cartersville, GA

#7801 Sep 4, 2012
bullcrap wrote:
Get firefox it has a free popup blocker. Stay awhile.
I didn't even know they still had Internet Explorer out there
gardener

Decatur, GA

#7802 Sep 4, 2012
the blocker on mozilla works really good.
wikkid

Cleveland, GA

#7803 Oct 1, 2012
yep. firefox and pop up blocker

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#7805 Oct 7, 2012
bullcrap wrote:
Heh... I forgot about those Grady ads that were popping out for a while... yes, they were indeed annoying!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#7806 Oct 7, 2012
LaForte Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph Nader has never been anyone's puppet. He seems to think both evils are evil. He is advocating for the Green Party Candidate, a woman. I will go with his recommendation, he hasn't been wrong yet.
Gary Johnson and the Green Party candidate will be debating on NPR... I don't have the date and time but it should be greatly interesting!

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
LaForte Fan

Blue Ridge, GA

#7807 Oct 7, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary Johnson and the Green Party candidate will be debating on NPR... I don't have the date and time but it should be greatly interesting!
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
I heard about that debate today. I am voting for Jill Stein, the Green Party Candidate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 19,553
Remember Broadview Plaza? 5 hr Will Dockery 1
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 7 hr DiaperDave 162
New Book Features Original Works of Art, Inspir... 13 hr Will Dockery 1
Wilderness to Water Features Original Works of Art 13 hr Will Dockery 1
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 14 hr squeezers 54
injections (Nov '09) 15 hr Buttinj_T 3

Tucker News Video

Tucker Dating
Find my Match