The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,381

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13628 Feb 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I won't answer to "Kfecal."
Hey K-FART you will do as your told just like you're primitive primate ancestors get it k.u.n.t.a n.I.g.r.a. now I will let you get back to having your favorite meal tripe smothered in chittlings.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Kallark27

Chicago, IL

#13630 Feb 16, 2013
I be say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo! I be got a nutter dream wit President Obama an he got lipstix on his black ass where day have a millyon black man march at da White I mean da Black House an day have evry black muddafukka be kissin his black ass ya no wat i be sayin an den dem black muddafukkas be rapin his black ass ya no wat i be sayin an den all dem black ass muddafukkas be singin an rappin an killin an robbin an rapin an burnin an fukkin up evry thang ya no wat i be sayin jus doin wat day nachurally be doin all da time ya no wat i be tryin ta say dam aint dat sum sit

FISHIZZLE!
tdiggity

King George, VA

#13631 Feb 16, 2013
He uh likida the smella of poop
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

#13632 Feb 16, 2013
WPWW ChimpCrime Alert. WPWW has been told the son of the Reverend Je$$e Jackoff$on, Je$$e Jackoff$on Jr. has been charged with misuse of funds, about 750,000 that they know about as of now. We've sent out our investigative reporters with hopes of securing an interview with Je$$e Jackoff$on Sr. or maybe Al Chimpton, neither of the race pimps/reverends have returned our calls as of yet. No responses from Eric Holder and the Dept. Of JustUS on the Jackoff$on debacle as of yet either. We'll keep you abreast on this story as it transpires. Meanwhile keep tuning in to the WPWW network on channel 1212.
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13636 Feb 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
I be say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo! I be got a nutter dream wit President Obama an he got lipstix on his black ass where day have a millyon black man march at da White I mean da Black House an day have evry black muddafukka be kissin his black ass ya no wat i be sayin an den dem black muddafukkas be rapin his black ass ya no wat i be sayin an den all dem black ass muddafukkas be singin an rappin an killin an robbin an rapin an burnin an fukkin up evry thang ya no wat i be sayin jus doin wat day nachurally be doin all da time ya no wat i be tryin ta say dam aint dat sum sit
FISHIZZLE!
That's the most sensible thread Kfart the groid has ever posted.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13639 Feb 16, 2013
It's kind of flattering that you people can't keep my name out your mouth and off Topix. There's like 2 or 3 other people trying to be me...
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#13641 Feb 16, 2013
WPWW 1212 wrote:
<quoted text> WPWW is proud to announce we will be sending Kfecal a copy of both of Dr. Duke's best sellers, "My Awakening" and "Jewish Supremacism." Enjoy, Kfart. WPWW 1212-5372. "STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU WON'T GO WRONG." ICP 7734/2013
5372 is a copyright trademark@.

Stop using it now. This is your first warning.

tight

King George, VA

#13645 Feb 16, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
kfart gottz a date wit obama soma bin laden tuu nite at da white haus i mean da blak house....
day izz gay lovas and want tu have a candlelite dinna n den go ova duh ways day can raise the taxes so dat da taxpayer gottz tuu pay mo money so da zoo monkeeez can get mo welfare........
OKAY we get it send normal messages quit trying to sound jamaican
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13646 Feb 16, 2013
Kallark27 Junior wrote:
<quoted text>I be da may ita ha ha shee ita be da ya na wah i be sane shee mufukka shee diddy I be aint shee beech shee an ma diddy aint ga shee mufukka wite ass bitta buddet an dat beeeech aint shee mufukka niggah shee beeeech an dat mufukka be fishizzle an dat ya no wah i be trine ta say diddy aint shee an i be puttin a cap in dat niggah ass mufukka an be rabit fukkin dat niggah beeeech in hur black ass ya no wat im sane diddy shee mufukka BAM!
Like Apefrican father, like Apefrican son.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13648 Feb 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
It's kind of flattering that you people can't keep my name out your mouth and off Topix. There's like 2 or 3 other people trying to be me...
Hey K-FETUS that's what your primate mate goes by she keeps popping out chimps to collect more entitlements us white people are tired of providing you lazy azz chimps with everything I know you fecal critters have a saying welfare mother's make better lovers but come on Whitey doesn't owe you anything. This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W stay white stay strong, cleaning up America 2013 5372/7734 Clowns Rule!! by the way we are hiring Mexcrements for landscaping jobs at least they work hard.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13649 Feb 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
They idolize you. It's so touching to see.
Kallark27

Chicago, IL

#13651 Feb 16, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I be sayo charlie_beeech why day be idolatin my goolookin black ass lemme gi u summa ma big black dick in u sweet wite ass babee ummmm dam beeech den i let junior git summa yall ass fishizzle

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13654 Feb 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>I be sayo charlie_beeech why day be idolatin my goolookin black ass lemme gi u summa ma big black dick in u sweet wite ass babee ummmm dam beeech den i let junior git summa yall ass fishizzle
Bahahaha! It's adorable that you want to be like Kallark.

*pinches Kingtard's cheeks*

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#13655 Feb 16, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,is dat yall poachin dat schitt,uncle tommy.ahs dun sees dat you dun got hip an is jawin lak yall shood,no wat i sayin?
yo was sup mofokker, ahs be poachin lak mah homeys dun poaches. no mo tommy jive, nosiree.ahs dun bees goin back to mah mofokkin roots, no wat ah sayin.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13656 Feb 16, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
ayoooo hey charlie's girl..
charlie is a white guys name do you think you are one of charlie's angels??????
sounds like you are another ape lovin skank....
stick to your own race there big cheeks..........
I'm sorry to read you're suffering from "little man syndrome," Vinnie. Hopefully, you'll get better soon. ;)

Spartanburg, SC

#13658 Feb 16, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it really is...lol.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13660 Feb 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it really is...lol.
Don't be messing with my future wife Erkel!
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13661 Feb 17, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
yo was sup mofokker, ahs be poachin lak mah homeys dun poaches. no mo tommy jive, nosiree.ahs dun bees goin back to mah mofokkin roots, no wat ah sayin.
Undeniably, this is Kfart's true literary abilities shining through. This post is truly a masterpiece of talent for the Apefrican. He certainly deserves a banana and a bucket of KFC for his efforts.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#13662 Feb 17, 2013
Europium wrote:
<quoted text>Undeniably, this is Kfart's true literary abilities shining through. This post is truly a masterpiece of talent for the Apefrican. He certainly deserves a banana and a bucket of KFC for his efforts.
yo mofokkah whitey. ahs dun bees sick o sukkin up to de white mans ass at de ford plant,ans ahs dun be jawin in mah native langwidge now cuz mah granmama aint heres to lern mees de white mans ways.no wat i sayin?

Spartanburg, SC

#13663 Feb 17, 2013
Europium wrote:
<quoted text>Undeniably, this is Kfart's true literary abilities shining through. This post is truly a masterpiece of talent for the Apefrican. He certainly deserves a banana and a bucket of KFC for his efforts.
Actually that's the KINGFISH'S stupidity. That delusional miscreant thrives off of TRYING to make me look bad because I make him look like a total brain dead retard. He's a liar, a hypocrite, a faker, a phony, a loser, a scam artist, a vapid, insipid doppleganger with nothing better to do with his life than mock me on Topix.(YOUR LIFE MUST REALLY SUCK KINGTROUT.) It's almost as if he has some kind of sick fetish towards me. For that matter, it seems that you all can't keep my name out of your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exel Fairburn 5 hr Trickum 3
Bad day for the south 6 hr Grob 35
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 7 hr lighteredknot 8,394
Here 7 hr Ology 17
looking for lost son!!! 13 hr dement 3
david furnley phillips 13 hr dement 4
Are you STILL a slave? take the test (Nov '10) 15 hr Fart Man 9

Tucker News Video

Tucker Dating
Find my Match