Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 19, 2013
This purse snatching thuggette made the mistake of getting caught for her crime by a bunch of people who probably didn't vote for obama, and have heard lies like hers to often. I thought her defense was typical of these thugs when asked why she did it,"She rich, she eat in a restaurant".

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 19, 2013
How to stop thugs and tuggettes from stealing.

The members of the Crow tribe cut off all the fingers of a horse thief from a Blackfeet tribe member, Yellow Kidney, he never stole any more horses. His life of pain and poverty was a testament to others about what happens to criminals.(Fools Crow, by Welch)

Maybe we could go to school on the wisdom of this Crow sentence. BTW, his lack of fingers only allowed him a diet of grass and rats, the Blackfeet had no obama welfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 51 min NO COPS JUST THUGS 20,174
News Experts Cautious About Study Predicting 'Gay' O... 3 hr Peer Review mo 1
Review: Baldino's Subs 8 hr Jake_S 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Donna Pittman as Mayor? (Oct '11) 10 hr Timi 149
WHO is Tom Snyder? 13 hr Gloria Neal 4
Facebook is demanding ID. Have they lost their ... 15 hr troll 2
Why do black people hate Jews? (Jan '13) Thu bub 250
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tucker Mortgages