Black Man Kills 164 Black Children

Posted in the Tucker Forum

I am yt

United States

#2 Jun 30, 2013
There's a lot of crime in Philly. Now it will be a little less. He saved the humans a lot of money.
sam

Carrollton, GA

#3 Jul 1, 2013
good start.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 1, 2013
This monster ran a genuine house of horror that preyed upon a black community. Yet the OP wants to use it as a way to score a jab against a white man. Does anyone else see the real sickness with this?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
icouldusesomehel p

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
This monster ran a genuine house of horror that preyed upon a black community. Yet the OP wants to use it as a way to score a jab against a white man. Does anyone else see the real sickness with this?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
The freak tried to make a joke out of a New Jersey white woman being beaten like a rag doll during a home invasion by a black thug. The poor woman was punched, stomped, kicked, choked, slammed, and thrown down a flight of stairs all in front of her frightened 3 year old daughter. The "nut" sounds like your average member of the Trayvon Martin fanclub. He's probably good friends with Cornell West and DiaperDave.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 2, 2013
The world is awash in a tsunami of social, political, economic and moral dilemmas. There are wars raging around the world; women and children are being sold into the illicit sex trade; genocide is rampant in several areas; poverty and starvation account for millions of deaths each year; totalitarian governments are repressing entire populations; terrorism now rears its ugly face in places where itís never before been seen before. Amidst all of this sorrow and terror we have a brainless moron making up fictitious headlines of horror because there just arenít enough non fiction horrors to keep him happy. What a half wit!
California hillbilly

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 3, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like lighterdnut. He loves to hit women.
You racist hillbillies will believe anything.
The bigoted California hillbilly will write anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) 3 hr Gabrielle 7
Why I've lost ALL re$pect for Keller Williams R... 4 hr RP McMurphy 7
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 9 hr MayorMUHAMMADkREED 143
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 10 hr Bobby T Canada 503
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Chuck 19,892
knocked up 21 hr MMA 2
Plan Ahead for More Decadent Violent Action Mov... Sun Lincoln School Mom 6
More from around the web

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]