Jules

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Someone was discussing this on TV and was saying people up north have busy lives. Really? My husband and I have jobs, kids in activities, errands, a house, the gym,..... What exactly are they doing up there that makes them SO much busier?
Gloria

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
Yankee rudeness might be aligned to the amount of shootings they endure. Places like Detroit and Chicago are now murder capitals. A major job in one of these places is collecting dead bodies aka,trash. Sometimes if someone says "hello" the person receiving the greeting often thinks they are being disrespected, and often empties a 9mm in in their direction in return.
OMG! I almost got beat up in Jersey for being polite! I was like "yes ma'am, thank you". And apparently that's code for something really bad!!
Jules

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Jet Propulsion Laboratory wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer bakin a pie, mendin socks, trimmin the Kudzu, popin a boil and other southern stuff. Not real busy.
We're not rude, yer just slow. Ketchup...
How am I slow?
american

Whitsett, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

If you were raised a yankee you would be a miserable SOB too. Best thing to do is tell them the south has nothin to offer so they will stay home and quit ruining our lives, like other foreign pest that have invaded
Gordonian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

You think it's bad in Atlanta or Yankeeville, slide yourself right on into Calhoun, Ga where you can get a very good dose of rude, arrogant behavior starting with the folks who are running our government and schools. Where you can grow up and go to school with someone for 13yeard and they will make a fool of themselves to keep from speaking. And let's not forget how mean, rumor spreading they are. Church Sunday morning and lunch is served with a strong knife to put in their fellow church goers back by dinner with a hint if dont repeat this cause I heard it from my friends mother in laws sister, but its true. Fakers
Phil

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Because Yankees are of a sub-class of humans. This means, they are usually some sort of mixed-breed Eastern European Peasant stock. This sort of breeding results in low-grade behavior and is a very poor pedigree.
You may have noticed that Yankees are incapable of speaking English properly, and make no attempt to do so. Once again, this is due to the poor breeding and lack of intelligence of a group of people who couldn't handle their own trashy country in Europe, so they came here to Infest this country. And now, they are spreading like a deadly virus, all over the South, the midwest, the Southwest, Texas, and the West.. All over, like a horrific Disease with no cure.
They murdered Southern families by the thousands in the 1860's, and then destroyed their culture, stole property, and took over their government. Today, they continue their assault, spreading like a deadly disease across the entire continent, intent on death and destruction of all cultures within the U.S. They are modern day Barbarians.
Phil

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Please note: I also hate hicks, rednecks, and all the tattooed-up druggy trash, trailer trash, hillbillies, and all other "types" that fail to conform to my proper idea of how people should be. I shall decide how people should be, and as King, I shall cleanse this world of everything that I have determined to be "incorrect". If they don't like it, then they can get the hell off my Planet !!! This is MY planet, see.. It's all mine, see.. Unless, that is, you pay me "one MILLION dollars" MUH HA HA HA HA !!! Ok, I'm just kidding around.. Don't get a mad-on.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Just finished, "Once Upon A Town" by Bob Greene. It reveals how a town in Nebraska opened their hearts to feed over 6 million service men as they visited their small town during WW11, proving good people live everywhere.
POKER FACE

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Please wrote:
Can anyone explain their weird and rude behavior?
Yankees are all ill mannered and uncouth for the most part and so are californians (I did not capitalize on purpose). We as true bred and born Southerners need to show them all the error of their ways by any means necessary or they WILL RUN ALL OVER US if we don't show them the error of their ways thank you.
footandahalflong

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Nawthanah wrote:
<quoted text>
"they WILL RUN ALL OVER US..."
Did it before, can do it again. The difference is your women got fat and aren't worth taking.
I was in Long beach CA years ago and I think I did your mother because before I did do her I had to fold my (middle leg) over three times before I could do her any good. When I was finished I pulled out and my (middle leg) looked like a wall street grid line. She was fat as hell too, I almost never got her legs and belly trusted back so I could get to her and then I even burned my arse on the ceiling light bulb.
Lucky to be Southern

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate. No I Don't Kno Why My Phone Is Typing In Caps Like This. Lol. Anywho. It's A Cultural Perspective. People From Up north Are Use To A Certain Way Of Life As Are People From The South. We'Re Just Raised Different. When Someone From Another Culture Says Something That Is Offensive To Another Culture Then It Is Perceived As Rude. If That Same Person Said The Same Thing In His Own Culture Then They Wouldn't Think Twice Abou It. I Think We Soon Forget That we Are All One Country With Many different Cultures. With That Said, It Is Up To Each Of Us To Respect Each Others Cultures And Be Mindful Of What We're Saying Before We Speak. Now If Someone Is Just Being Outright Rude Then Hopefully They Don't Run Into The Wrong Bubba. ;O)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

California has more people on welfare than it has people employed. It's schools are on the bottom of the educational test score rankings with other states. These are prime reasons for the rudeness of the California nut who has nothing for which to find pride in his state.
Retired Planter

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cracker. Yer wrong agin...
California has 36 of the top 100 cities with highest median house value
http://www.city-data.com/top3.html
Not an accurage measure. A house that costs $100,000 where I live would cost $750,000 in those over-priced California cities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tucker Discussions

Search the Tucker Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
removal of silicone from body 2 hr Stupid mistake 84
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Becca4vous 17,785
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 6 hr Linda Rio Venturella 98
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 hr rename 39,489
Why do black people hate Jews? (Jan '13) 12 hr Naggerlagger 208
looking for tracy seagraves (Oct '12) 16 hr Wise 10
Heartbleed Internet Bug: Pretext For Web Lockdown? 17 hr You also need to learn 3
•••
•••

Tucker News Video

•••
•••

Tucker Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••