Great article on gun ownership

Posted in the Tucker Forum

aim

Athens, GA

#1 Jan 11, 2013
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/civil-wars-a-brewi...

Send this fabulous article to everyone on your list.
fire

Athens, GA

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Our President just signed a new law, passed by both houses of Congress, extending Secret Service Protection for him and his family and most other living presidents, for LIFE, paid for by us taxpayers! Note also that the members of the Secret Service use military style guns and weapons to protect him and his family.

But he and his cronies want to disarm the rest of us who are forced to protect him and his family!

Look up the meaning of the word hypocrite and you will see what describes our President and his good for nothing cronies.

Tell your good for nothing non representatives what you think about all this today!

Isn't what is good for the goose also good for the gander? Shouldn't the Secret Service also be disarmed too? Why not let the President wear a sign "gun free zone"?
Could Be

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2013
aim wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/civ il-wars-a-brewin/
Send this fabulous article to everyone on your list.
Great article, I agree 100% their not getting my guns.it's time to stand up.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#4 Jan 12, 2013
The right for me to bear arms will not be infringed, the right for me to protect my property, real, or otherwise, will not be infringed.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 12, 2013
When obama was sworn into office he swore to protect and defend the Constitution, not destroy the parts of it he didn't care for. obama is the biggest liar to ever occupy the WH. How many of you obama supporters can name one bill he has put on the internet for 5 days before he signed it into law as he promised?
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Commerce, GA

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you wear one of those Davy Crocket jackets with infringes on the sleeves.
You probably can't stand REAL White American heroes like Davey Crocket can you "Jewbilly." The FOUNDING STOCK of the greatest country in the history of the world probably churn the fires of anti-White Gentile, anti-Western Culture hate in your putrid soul, don't they Sofa Queen? What exactly has your ancestors ever done anyhow besides leech of the West?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 2 hr TRUTH 991
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bently 19,568
More ebolo 7 hr Raymond 1
Diaper Dave Wed Troll Tide 1
Stone Mountain Music Thread (Mar '14) Wed Musikologist 3
Fired Cop Details Sexcapades Wed abbie 7
Obama Best President Tue Hugo 17

Tucker News Video

Tucker Dating
Find my Match