Tucker bar brawl, stabbing leaves one dead

May 17, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

One person died in a reported stabbing at a Tucker nightclub early Sunday. Police responded to a report of a fight at the Last Great Watering Hole at 4341 Hugh Howell Road in DeKalb County.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
coincidence

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Judged:

am I the only person who wonders what's up w/the murders at bars that Bill Martin & his lovely (ha) wife Misty own? seems not so long ago, while they still owned the "Other Bar" in Tucker, that someone was murdered there. thinking the commonality is that they own/promote lowlife environments that draw a crowd that thinks nothing of murdering someone.
Uncle Sams Misgided Child

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

Judged:

Not only that what was the Dekalb on Duty cop doing this whole Time?? Why does Dekalb allow illegal gambling at the watering hole in back room? This is what lead up to the death at the other place (gambling-cards in back room).
Dolby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

What a bunch of low life scum bags that hang out there! The owners must be trash.
you suck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

You guys are lame.. One of these people most be holly gregory. Get a life.
Just Me

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2009

coincidence wrote:
am I the only person who wonders what's up w/the murders at bars that Bill Martin & his lovely (ha) wife Misty own? seems not so long ago, while they still owned the "Other Bar" in Tucker, that someone was murdered there. thinking the commonality is that they own/promote lowlife environments that draw a crowd that thinks nothing of murdering someone.
Agreed!
mick

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

vb
Holly Gregory

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

The reason that one of these quotes has to be from me? Why is that? Who cares what goes on at the Watering Hole? Just was searching my name on google and came across this and found it quite comical considering someone is so ignorant when it comes to me, Holly Gregory. So... my question is... who is really the lame one and needs to get a life? No need to respond to that because like I said, I just happen to come across this and found it comical of the ignorace of people in general. HATERS!!! GOD I LOVE THEM. KEEP ON DREAMING AND KEEP ON TALKING. LOVE IT, AND THANK YOU.
you suck wrote:
You guys are lame.. One of these people most be holly gregory. Get a life.
josiejo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

the watering hole is a dangerous place. mama, please don't let you're babies grow-up to be interested!
DATFOOT

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Yall are lame...Bill is awesome!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Tucker News Video

•••
•••

Tucker Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE