City Zoning Code Limits Variances and...

City Zoning Code Limits Variances and Types

Posted in the Tucker Forum

Sylvia

Eastaboga, AL

#1 Aug 23, 2012
But they regularly grant all sorts of variances the code doesn't allow them.

Heck, they will vary anything whether allowed or not!
Sandra

Atlanta, GA

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Sylvia wrote:
But they regularly grant all sorts of variances the code doesn't allow them.
Heck, they will vary anything whether allowed or not!
Just who is going to dare to issue a certificate of occupancy to the nail supply wholesale business that is being built in C-2 on Bufors Highway right in front of our faces, up our noses? I don't care how much money they spend to build this wholesale elephant, it's wholesale and it ain't allowed, thank you very much joe and your handlers.
Zack

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Sandra wrote:
<quoted text>
Just who is going to dare to issue a certificate of occupancy to the nail supply wholesale business that is being built in C-2 on Bufors Highway right in front of our faces, up our noses? I don't care how much money they spend to build this wholesale elephant, it's wholesale and it ain't allowed, thank you very much joe and your handlers.
Doraville has got some real problems. Good luck.
Nick

Lithonia, GA

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Zack wrote:
<quoted text>
Doraville has got some real problems. Good luck.
Doraville's problems start and end at city hall. The mayor and the 5 stooges do nothing but kiss the asses of the landowners on Buford Highway and New Peachtree. Come on Maria, Brian and Karen, how about working with Trudy, maybe even second a motion every now and then. Most importantly, when are you guys going to put your foot down and demand better from our mayor? Stand firm on the city manager thing, stand firm on the McDonalds thing, and stand firm against that HUD nursing home.
Beth

Atlanta, GA

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Doraville's problems start and end at city hall. The mayor and the 5 stooges do nothing but kiss the asses of the landowners on Buford Highway and New Peachtree. Come on Maria, Brian and Karen, how about working with Trudy, maybe even second a motion every now and then. Most importantly, when are you guys going to put your foot down and demand better from our mayor? Stand firm on the city manager thing, stand firm on the McDonalds thing, and stand firm against that HUD nursing home.
Four council members looking out for the city all on the same page would be a good thing for the city and the people that live there.
Johnny Z

Roswell, GA

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Four council members looking out for the city all on the same page would be a good thing for the city and the people that live there.
Three council terms are up in 2013. Who will step up to run against them or fill their seats if they don't run? There has got to be 3 good people out there who would do right by the people!
Big Al

Atlanta, GA

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Go to Decatur and study what's going on over there. Look at Chamblee right across the tracks
seen it

Buford, GA

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Big Al wrote:
Go to Decatur and study what's going on over there. Look at Chamblee right across the tracks
What are we looking for? What is it you are wanting?
John

Lithonia, GA

#9 Dec 10, 2012
seen it wrote:
<quoted text>
What are we looking for? What is it you are wanting?
Let's see, how about a city not filled with massage, pawn, wholesale and check cashing stores in our "downtown". It looks like Donna must have called out the troops to back her up today since so much truth is being posted on here. The troops meaning both of you. I'm sure there would be more of you if all of her supporters could read and write though.
Ms Emaleah

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jul 12, 2014
Sandra wrote:
<quoted text>
Just who is going to dare to issue a certificate of occupancy to the nail supply wholesale business that is being built in C-2 on Bufors Highway right in front of our faces, up our noses? I don't care how much money they spend to build this wholesale elephant, it's wholesale and it ain't allowed, thank you very much joe and your handlers.
Well it got bilt and it got a gran opening with the mayor! Go take a look-see.
GM site under contract

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 Jul 20, 2014
I beez innocente and sheet.

No pawn shops and liquor stores!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton is the Antichrist!!!! (Nov '15) 51 min Elmer 11
Hillllary's America 1 hr Charles 1
Branding Guidelines - Tips Here 6 hr just_find 1
People like Hillary Clinton are Destroying Amer... 13 hr Ian Maddesons 5
5 story car display towers 15 hr Case 7
Now That Tucker Is A City... Jan '16 Charles 1
Black woman/Pakistani man.. (Aug '15) Jan '16 Missbeautiful31 2

Tucker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tucker Mortgages