Racist woman targeting Atlanta childr...

Racist woman targeting Atlanta children in online bullying

Posted in the Tucker Forum

Ms Defender

Huntington, WV

#1 May 16, 2013
http://www.mishlovinlife.com/2013/05/im-reall...

This "blogger" has posted pictures of children on an Atlanta field trip on her blog and is calling them obese and judging their parents. Some have pointed out to her that she shouldn't be posting pictures of children without their parents permission but she refuses to take the pictures down.

Please spread the word so the parents can be identified and take action against her.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 May 19, 2013
Ms Defender wrote:
http://www.mishlovinlife.com/2 013/05/im-really-not-trying-to -be-offensive.html
This "blogger" has posted pictures of children on an Atlanta field trip on her blog and is calling them obese and judging their parents. Some have pointed out to her that she shouldn't be posting pictures of children without their parents permission but she refuses to take the pictures down.
Please spread the word so the parents can be identified and take action against her.

What racism? I see fat black kids and fat white kids. I see some fat parents too. Is fat a new race now? Get a clue lady, we have REAL race issues in this nation for you to be making new ones where they don't exist.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preparing for White House, Trump to attend Army... 32 min Electors-Trumpwan... 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Well Well 20,708
Review: RS Andrews Company 6 hr Doravillian 5
Winters Chapel Road Project Misguided 6 hr Doravillian 18
Trump's No Racist 17 hr Mike P 2
News Thieves steal donated Christmas toys meant for ... 19 hr Tolermans crime t... 3
Papa John's Pizza FOOD POISONING! Not using nat... 19 hr Tolerman 12

Tucker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tucker Mortgages