White Knight aka 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#112 Jun 28, 2013
FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. NO JUSUS NO PEACE.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#114 Jun 28, 2013
Why on earth is this case drawing so much national and even international attention? Well, besides the fact that it is another ploy by the anti-White media to drum up some more manufactured hatred from non-whites towards Whites. Never mind the fact that George and/or Jorge Zimmerman is a hispanic and about as "white" as Wesley Snipes. The media showed their predictable hand by identifying the hispanic Zimmerman as a "white guy" and got caught playing the race card. Compare all the attention this case is receiving with the NON-COVERAGE that Black on White hate crimes like the Christian Newsom Murders or the "Wichita Massacre" received. BTW, Zimmerman clearly was defending himself and it is indeed a shame that this man has to be put through this crap just because race hustlers and the media have an agenda.
Ga Citizen

Atlanta, GA

#115 Jun 28, 2013
Who was this witness Rachel . What a poor excuse for a witness. She cant speak or read properly and has a gangsta attitude.
She looks like Magilla Gorilla's girlfriend with a tire stuck in her throat. She is an example of welfare kids with no education who we will all pay for all her life thru our taxes. She was raised in the black ghetto culture and seems to love the lifestyle.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#116 Jun 28, 2013
Ga Citizen wrote:
Who was this witness Rachel . What a poor excuse for a witness. She cant speak or read properly and has a gangsta attitude.
She looks like Magilla Gorilla's girlfriend with a tire stuck in her throat. She is an example of welfare kids with no education who we will all pay for all her life thru our taxes. She was raised in the black ghetto culture and seems to love the lifestyle.
Yeah, what is the deal with her throat? I couldn't figure out what was the deal with that, you couldn't help but notice it.
a black man

Marietta, GA

#117 Jun 28, 2013
so if someone slaps you ,you can shot them with a uzi. If someone is walking on your street you don't know you can kill them
a black man

Marietta, GA

#119 Jun 28, 2013
And to person that made the comment about her throat it's a thyroid condition SMARTY!!!!
a black man

Marietta, GA

#120 Jun 28, 2013
RealityCheck wrote:
Justice for George Zimmerman in that he is being used as a scapegoat for ad naseum calls of false racism. My brothers and sisters in the black communities across this nation are their own worst enemies. These public displays of emotion overload and vitriol are doing nothing for the real victims of racism in this country. No one listens or cares anymore. Black on black crime, thug life, and broken families are the real killers in black subculture.
Treating your thug child as a business entity via pushing t-shirts and cheap crap is typical. No different than the Obama merchandise. The rest of the World laughs at my culture and it is truley disgraceful. I am happy as a middle class black living amongst whites. My brothers and sisters are dying on the vine. Bitter and full of pits rotten to the core.
your a django
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#121 Jun 28, 2013
FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#122 Jun 29, 2013
Trayvon probably has plenty of thugz and Johnnie Cochran to keep him company where he's at now. Zimmerman probably prevented multiple crimes and saved multiple future victims of Trayvon by defending himself.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#123 Jun 29, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, what is the deal with her throat? I couldn't figure out what was the deal with that, you couldn't help but notice it.
She was raised on food stamps, that glue has that effect on many.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#124 Jun 29, 2013
a black man wrote:
so if someone slaps you ,you can shot them with a uzi. If someone is walking on your street you don't know you can kill them
...a Howitzer....
White Knight aka 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#125 Jun 29, 2013
a black man wrote:
If you put your hands on another individual with intent to do bodily harm be willing to suffer the consequences. Little Trayvon just finally "chimped out" on the wrong person. Little Trayvon like most urban yufe thugz was probably used to having his way with "victims" and thought the tiny Zimmerman would have ended up as another easy "mark" but as we all know with bullies, they have a habit of overreaching and getting their long overdue reward. Say goodnight sweet prince.

Location hidden

#126 Jun 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...a Howitzer....
Have you seen or fired this one?

Location hidden

#127 Jun 29, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen or fired this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CCfzsXKHidAXX
No, but i have a 12 guage side by side, coachgun, short barrel....just two big black circles, turn into fire.....last thing they see.....
I am yt

United States

#128 Jun 30, 2013
Why did they even file charges against Mr Zimmerman?
Obviously, he was just defending himself.
That thug got a big surprise.
I am yt

United States

#129 Jun 30, 2013
I hope Mr Zimmerman sues skittles parents for damages and ammo .

Location hidden

#130 Jun 30, 2013
Hopefully the George Zimmerman trial, has allowed American's to discover the tremendous Social Engineering, that goes on.....not only by our government, but by much of the major news networks.....time for that to end.....
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#131 Jun 30, 2013
Here is a fine example of the "social engineering" done by "our" media. Go to the "Political Cesspool" blog and click on the story, "It Doesn't Get Anymore Real Than This." A black man is caught on tape assaulting a white mother during a home invasion right in front of her 3 year old child. The video is quite disturbing and the attacker shows his victim no mercy whatsoever. Of course this garnered just a little bit of local coverage in the state New Jersey, but it seems like CNN, FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc., are all out for coffee in this one. However, a fews year back a black lady claimed she was assaulted by a white man in a suburban Atlanta "Cracker Barrel" restuarant, and the media was all over it like flies on sheet. Come to find out the story was another fabricated hoax of white on black crime instigated by a black person for whatever reason. Meanwhile the white man's life was disrupted, he had to be bonded out of jail, facing multiple charges, received vile and threatening emails and phone calls. Now let us just see how fast this horrific black on white assault disappears from the face of the earth. Yep, more important stuff to worry about, like Paula Deen saying the "N-word" thirty years ago.

Location hidden

#132 Jun 30, 2013
...You bet your ass.....Al Sharpton, Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell won't be wanting to report on that type incident.....The FCC need's to study the ethics of all of these pseudo-news networks....

Location hidden

#134 Jun 30, 2013
One thing America has learned from this trial is that blacks consider it OK and not unusual to call whites racist names, one witness said it was common to call whites, "white ass crackers" in her neighborhood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) 6 hr joyjharrison 4
depression 9 hr Yolanda 2
Do black lives really matter? 11 hr OMTE 1
House Party 5269 Buford HWY 11 hr deidra 10
How Kayla Mueller Most Likely Died 13 hr Charles 1
Cop Shoots Daughters While They Were Sleeping 14 hr NewsMax 1
driving in the sno 14 hr agree 7

Tucker News Video

Tucker Dating
Find my Match