Fomer DeKalb schools chief indicted

May 26, 2010 Full story: Atlanta Journal-Constitution 6

Former DeKalb County schools Superintendent Crawford Lewis and three others, including Lewis' former chief operating officer Pat Reid, have been indicted in connection with an investigation into multimillion-dollar school construction projects, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has learned.

Full Story
As I see em

Canton, GA

#1 May 27, 2010
Further proof that you can't put an 'African-American' into a position of power or authority. When will people realize that this is going to happen every time? Look at anything related to Clayton or Dekalb County- Clayton sheriff, Clayton school system, Clayton board, Dekalb Police department, Dekalb CEO, Morris Brown College, Cynthia McKinney, etc, etc, etc...

A little power and they are on the take. I'm sorry if you consider that racist but it's just a fact.

I hope they these crooks all end up in jail. Dekalb residents and taxpayers should DEMAND it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 May 27, 2010
Lewis help take the best school system in America down to one of the worst. His criminals in the administration make it so you had to pay under the table and be black to sell anyhing to the schools in Dekalb. The same is true for Atlanta City Schools.
AtlantaCorruptio n

Atlanta, GA

#3 May 27, 2010
It's the same thing with BUCKHEAD BASEBALL, who is kicking out "undesirables" form a city of Atlanta park. Even though it's a violation of state & federal human rights, Atlanta allows them to do it! And BUCHEAD BASEBALL gets preferential treatment compared to public parks in black neighborhoods. Can u say "C-O-R-R-U-P-T-I-O-N "??

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 May 27, 2010
Who is paying for the parks in Buckhead, the people in SW Atlanta? I think not. Let the people in Buckhead play baseball if they can afford the parks. Fulton Co.is running off its tax base like Sandy Springs with its high taxes, it better be careful or it will only have Memorial Drive and SW Atlanta areas as a tax base.
As I see em

Canton, GA

#5 May 27, 2010
AtlantaCorruption wrote:
It's the same thing with BUCKHEAD BASEBALL, who is kicking out "undesirables" form a city of Atlanta park. Even though it's a violation of state & federal human rights, Atlanta allows them to do it! And BUCHEAD BASEBALL gets preferential treatment compared to public parks in black neighborhoods. Can u say "C-O-R-R-U-P-T-I-O-N "??
Yeah, I'm sure Mayor Reed is behind that one...
AtlantaCorruptio n

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jun 4, 2010
lighteredknot wrote:
Who is paying for the parks in Buckhead, the people in SW Atlanta? I think not. Let the people in Buckhead play baseball if they can afford the parks. Fulton Co.is running off its tax base like Sandy Springs with its high taxes, it better be careful or it will only have Memorial Drive and SW Atlanta areas as a tax base.
You dont understand; BUCKHEAD BASEBALL is a "non profit" which charges big bucks for kids to play baseball. It's a little league franchise??? Or something to that effect. But still, just because they lease the fields, does not give them the right to KICK OUT ANYONE WALKING ON THE PUBLIC SIDEWALK IN A CITY OF ATLANTA PARK! It's just that simple. It's not even up for debate! Compreda????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Chopper Read 55,636
Group identifies 3rd US aid worker with Ebola 5 hr vote no gay 1
Jason Carter Announces State Committee 5 hr vote no gay 1
Not Dead Dale misses top 10 6 hr Dea dale 2
The Mythic World of Women's Studies 6 hr lgbt is silly 1
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 7 hr Dead Dale 203
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Chuck 19,222
•••

Tucker News Video

•••
•••

Tucker Jobs

•••