Black Guy Saves White Girls

Black Guy Saves White Girls

Posted in the Tucker Forum

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 May 8, 2013
I'm not a racist, I love all people but he didn't really save them, he just happened to be there when they escaped. This is hardly a thread worth commenting on, hence the crickets. If you wanna brag about a black man helping white girls, read up on the black limo driver that pulled the girls out of the burning limo. Sadly five of the girls died.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 May 8, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
The racist cretins here (lighturdnut, grub etc) would be all over this if the kidnapper were black. But, racist swine that they are, they are unable to comment about it.
They won't talk about the limo driver either. Gotta be black crime or they're not on it.
A-holes, every one of them. I'm white, by the way. Just trying to even things up.
Ahh, gotcha. I know the type too. I despise racist people, no matter the color. And sadly we are surrounded by them down here, although I must say it was worse in Savannah (I just moved here from Savannah)
perfect

Voorhees, NJ

#8 May 8, 2013
bless him then..

every white guy can't be perfect ...
perfect

Voorhees, NJ

#9 May 8, 2013
we still gout are screw up white guys..
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#11 May 8, 2013
Are you talking about those 3 Puerto Ricans who held those girls prisoner for 10 years????? Have you anti-White racist started calling beaners White now??? Remember when you anti-White racist tried to label the "hispanic" George Zimmermann a "White guy" and then tried to call him something like a "white hispanic" whatever the hell that is. Those 3 latrinos are about as white as Wesley Snipes. Hispanics aren't even a race, ya friggin' idiot. They are mixed, just like YOUR president Obama. If those beaners are "White" then I'm as black as coal. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#12 May 8, 2013
You anti-White racist are so desperate to find White crime, that you either make it up like the Duke Lacrosse Rape Hoax or the Tawana Brawley Fake Rape, or now you start calling "hispanics" White. bwaaaaaaaaaa. That's rich.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#13 May 8, 2013
What a friggin maroon.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#15 May 8, 2013
Where are you nut? I just commented. Once AGAIN you've made a complete fool of yourself. bwaaaaaaa. Lighter and Grob are probably even embarrassed for you, and can't bring themselves to embarrass you even further than you've already done to yourself. What a friggin' moronic idiot. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#17 May 8, 2013
Go away already. You've made a complete a$$ of yourself.
Hick

Whittier, CA

#19 May 8, 2013
Huh?

Since: May 10

Loganville, GA

#22 May 24, 2013
The smaller you are (and I'm speaking of a small mind and and shriveled soul), I guess you the only way to feel big is to put someone down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Boy System of Hiring in Georgia 4 hr Elmer 6
Question: How much longer is Donna Pitman... 5 hr Chris 6
We believe that Obama should be strung up ... 5 hr PeeWee Reese 2
Michael Angelo was the greatest painter of all ... 6 hr Raymond 14
If only you picked your own cotton 10 hr that thar goat lo... 23
Black Bike Week Trashes Myrtle Beach, SC (May '11) 11 hr Cheech 24
Hiawassee sucks more than Atlanta 12 hr Nothappy 3
More from around the web

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE