Douglasville Boy Urges Pres. Obama to Stop Gun...

Full story: WALR-FM Atlanta
President Barack Obama signs executive orders initiating 23 separate executive actions after announcing new measures to help prevent gun violence, in the South Court Auditorium of Eisenhower Executive Office Building in Washington, D.C., Jan. Full Story
rickets

Whitesburg, GA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
dictators like hitler used small children who know no better also as human shields to take over.This poor child is being raised in a house that probably depends on OBAMA for food stamps, welfare, section 8, a cell phone and looks to obama as a FATHER.I donbt he has one at home.baby daddy probably in prison on gun violence even if he know who he daddy is
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Growing up in a poverty-stricken, teapussy red state, you'd know about being poor and victimized by republicants.

hahahahahahahaha
Galactic Nacho

Douglasville, GA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Whoo-hooo!

Poor spelling, a Hitler mention, raciscm, far-right nut-job politics, maker/taker arguments... This thread has it all!

Listen, rickets. It's sad that you're so stupid. Really sad. Please get your ass up off of your sofa and try to correct that, mmm-kay?
runninghot

Douglasville, GA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Who cares what the kid wants? Kids are too young to know what is really going on and are not yet old enough to be able to start forming any logical ideas and decisions about such subjects. The last time I checked they do not vote either.
rickets

Whitesburg, GA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
wonder where BABY DADDY is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grotesque Double Standards on Religious Liberty... 3 hr russel 56
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 3 hr russel 200
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Homeboi 19,642
Review: The Diamond Market 6 hr Pickin out the du... 7
House Party 5269 Buford HWY 8 hr taz 16
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 8 hr Raymond 210
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 8 hr Huh 1,000

Tucker News Video

Tucker Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]