This is not all...but some...why are some white people so hateful and mean?

Posted in the Tucker Forum

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 16, 2010
There seems to be a lot of heat and resentment coming from some white people. when they explain it...it sounds like they have an axe to grind. this isn't all...but for a group that supposedly prides itself in human growth...it seems that anything that is given to groups they dislike...or another group gets something they don't...or another group does something they don't like....to them it's all about how sad the other party is with no regrets to how sad they are viewing a situation with anger..and hate. What's up with that?

Location hidden

#2 Aug 16, 2010
In a lot of cases...other groups are used to not getting any type of freebies...so to speak...because they are not in a certain group. For instance...blacks in some cases know their kids are going to be the last to find out about programs that offer free computers to students to study with. they know the only way they get them...is if the supply is large.....if not...maybe a few lucky ones will get through while a hosts of other students get them. Hispanics don't bother with subsidized housing...they feel it takes too long. So they invented their own housing. This point is being made to illustrate how things go round...and people should just feel...hey...k-sara....sara... what will be will be...the future is not ours to see. Nobody owns anything. You get in...where you fit in. Hate...breeds contempt.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 17, 2010
Well...come on people...does anybody have an idea why this situation happens like this? Any guesses?
Larry

Atlanta, GA

#4 Aug 20, 2010
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
Well...come on people...does anybody have an idea why this situation happens like this? Any guesses?
First off, you're not bringing the truth to anyone. There's no basis for your statements. You are most likely making up your facts in your head. Are there people who are mean and hateful? Of course, but the number, be them white, black or in between, is so small, there's absolutely no need to make such a charge.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 20, 2010
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you're not bringing the truth to anyone. There's no basis for your statements. You are most likely making up your facts in your head. Are there people who are mean and hateful? Of course, but the number, be them white, black or in between, is so small, there's absolutely no need to make such a charge.
Look around you in these forums....especially the incident about the cyclist that got killed, try reading the responses to the lady who got shot by Atlanta police officers...try reading the comments made to a lady who wants to ask the general public their opinion about her husband wanting to have a threesome with another man, just look around in the forums and its plain to see whose writing what. I didn't ask this question to be racist, I asked this question because it is so apparent...regardless if you see it or not. Some of these threads are flaming with hate.
not hybrid

Atlanta, GA

#6 Feb 22, 2013
they cant help IT the are SOUL LESS because they lack MELANIN. EVERY INDIGENOUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD tells the same story about these bald heads demon devils. Dont read they dumb as replies they have people of color because WE ARE THE FIRST AND THE LAST TO GO AND COME! THEY KNOW IT
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Look around you in these forums....especially the incident about the cyclist that got killed, try reading the responses to the lady who got shot by Atlanta police officers...try reading the comments made to a lady who wants to ask the general public their opinion about her husband wanting to have a threesome with another man, just look around in the forums and its plain to see whose writing what. I didn't ask this question to be racist, I asked this question because it is so apparent...regardless if you see it or not. Some of these threads are flaming with hate.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 23, 2013
My favorite is listening to them explain how there is no disparage between African Americans and Caucasians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 7 min Fletcher 47
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Jim Jones 19,549
Ferguson, NY, etc Tue squeezers 50
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) Tue teresa76 340
Ginger Wellham Wife Of ConMan Terry Wellham Mov... Tue Old Fling 1
Spelman College suspends influential Cosby prof... Tue Gremlin 1
Police In Atlanta Make Arrest In Clairton Nativ... Tue Dekalb is a scab 2

Tucker News Video

Tucker Dating
Find my Match

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tucker News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tucker