Not the Royals Again

Since: Jun 12

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Tell me why I should care that the Princess is pregnant and suffering from severe morning sickness?

The reporters that had to jump on the first plane so they can stand outside the hospital all day must be so proud of their career choice. Almost as bad as the weather person that has to report in the middle of a hurricane.

It's going to be a very long 8 months of nonsensical news about the impending royal download.
Big Brother

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
You don't have to care. Just ignore it. There may be some people who are interested.does not bother me either way.

Since: Jun 12

Atlanta, GA

#3 Dec 5, 2012
It's impossible to ignore. If only they would offer a no Royals news outlet.
Big Brother

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Justfacts99 wrote:
It's impossible to ignore. If only they would offer a no Royals news outlet.
As I said does not bother me either way, but I would Just as soon here about the morning sickness of the Royals as the dems. With Pelosi(not spelled correctly I'm sure) and Barry and their Tommy rot, both are nauseating in my view.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 36 min True Judgement 2,057
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 7 hr ThomasA 198
Karen Minton (Oct '15) 8 hr JJ Raley 14
dirty trump golf tour 8 hr Hillary lies 2
Trump Rally Atlanta 12 hr Clarabele 3
And ANOTHER Business Closes Up In Anti- Busines... 12 hr Len 7
informants (aka snitches) (Apr '14) 13 hr BRR 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tucker Mortgages