Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#32219 Nov 22, 2013
(CNN)-- New Yorkers have two ways of looking at a problem. You can ask, "What went wrong, and who do we blame?" or you can roll up your sleeves and ask, "What went wrong, and how do we fix it?"

If anyone in America had any question about which question congressional Republicans would ask, we now have an answer: House Republicans engineered a 17-page playbook detailing how to sabotage and repeal the Affordable Care Act so they can score political points. In this lengthy manual, however, Republicans didn't offer a single idea for solutions, for helping constituents enroll in health care or understand their benefits. Rather, the entire handbook is a tactical guide to tearing down the law.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/opinion/israel-...

Sounds about right, typical no-solution Republican hate and obstructionism.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#32220 Nov 22, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof goes the straw man. Never said anyone was forced to be a slave holder, but people were forced to NO LONGER BE slaveholders. Ever heard of the Civil War? And poof, here goes another virtual straw man - who says that all pro-lifers believe in God - there are plenty of pro-life atheists out there. They recognize the arbitrary nature of drawing a line that says "before this point it's a fetus, after this point it's a baby". Of course, with modern technology that line keeps getting pushed back as the viability of premature infants keeping increasing.
Interesting that the only hate I see comes from those opposed to the Tea Party. Your continued used of a juvenile and crude term simply reflects how much stock should be put in any statement of yours.
Poof huh? "people were forced to NO LONGER be slaveholders". I just hope that you do not mean to imply that was a bad thing. Second, the "viability of premature infants keeps increasing"- Dr. Aggie, please, just what do you base this on? It is widely accepted by the medical profession that nearly all "premies" are destined for serious, lifelong medical problems.
the truth

Dawsonville, GA

#32221 Nov 22, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority is "ruling", in accordance with the laws of the Constitution and with respect to the various branches of our government. The "their way or no way" attitude extends way beyond the Tea Party faction, who really have no say in such matters. That very attitude was most recently displayed by Reid, putting into effect the very thing he argued so hard against just a few short years ago. Those elected to office are in the position to act on their blackmail tactics, and they are doing just that. Both Republicans and Democrats are guilty of this, and their hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Tea baggers in the House have done NOTHING but stymie government, nobody in their right mind can argue that. You can argue that's what they should do if that's the government you want. Reid's threats are addressing the fact that Obama has had a horrible time getting people approved by the House to positions in HIS White House. Some have been waiting for years. These are not life long positions like the Supreme Court, the next administration can fire the lot and start over again. That's just plain and simple dirty tactics on the tea baggers part, again doing everything in their power to make Obama and thus OUR government fail so they will look good back home. Let him run his White House with the people he wants, if they fail its all his fault. Now its the fault of Tea Baggers doing anything they can do to hurt the current President. When in fact they are doing just the opposite, if anything they are making their cause into a evil attack on America in a large portion of the populations mind. Obama is the current President with control of the Senate, he will be gone in a short time. You folks are killing any chance you had to take the Whitehouse back. Mark my words, the majority of Americans are sick of the Tea Baggers brand of politics. You live in an area where most agree with what you believe, that's far from the truth on a national level. Tea Baggers have and will continue to hurt good Republican's seeking national level positions and that's a damn shame.
the truth

Dawsonville, GA

#32222 Nov 22, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof goes the straw man. Never said anyone was forced to be a slave holder, but people were forced to NO LONGER BE slaveholders. Ever heard of the Civil War? And poof, here goes another virtual straw man - who says that all pro-lifers believe in God - there are plenty of pro-life atheists out there. They recognize the arbitrary nature of drawing a line that says "before this point it's a fetus, after this point it's a baby". Of course, with modern technology that line keeps getting pushed back as the viability of premature infants keeping increasing.
Interesting that the only hate I see comes from those opposed to the Tea Party. Your continued used of a juvenile and crude term simply reflects how much stock should be put in any statement of yours.
Anti abortion atheist's, name two and give the source.

We agree, the north forced the south to no longer be slave holders, it was and is wrong. Sad thing is it took a war with an enormous amount of death to do what should have been a no brainer, owning humans and using them as work animals.

Nobody believes that Tea baggers don't hate. Let me rephrase, most hate Obama, listen its obvious, its also irrelevant to the situation, so move on.

I have made the decision to use the term tea bagger, the term "Tea Party" taints the history of real patriots. They are not even on the same planet, don't think they even knew what cocaine was.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#32223 Nov 22, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea baggers in the House have done NOTHING but stymie government, nobody in their right mind can argue that. You can argue that's what they should do if that's the government you want. Reid's threats are addressing the fact that Obama has had a horrible time getting people approved by the House to positions in HIS White House. Some have been waiting for years. These are not life long positions like the Supreme Court, the next administration can fire the lot and start over again. That's just plain and simple dirty tactics on the tea baggers part, again doing everything in their power to make Obama and thus OUR government fail so they will look good back home. Let him run his White House with the people he wants, if they fail its all his fault. Now its the fault of Tea Baggers doing anything they can do to hurt the current President. When in fact they are doing just the opposite, if anything they are making their cause into a evil attack on America in a large portion of the populations mind. Obama is the current President with control of the Senate, he will be gone in a short time. You folks are killing any chance you had to take the Whitehouse back. Mark my words, the majority of Americans are sick of the Tea Baggers brand of politics. You live in an area where most agree with what you believe, that's far from the truth on a national level. Tea Baggers have and will continue to hurt good Republican's seeking national level positions and that's a damn shame.
great post- but why not let the idiots enjoy their little 'fools parade'- it makes them feel so good!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32224 Nov 22, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>Poof huh? "people were forced to NO LONGER be slaveholders". I just hope that you do not mean to imply that was a bad thing. Second, the "viability of premature infants keeps increasing"- Dr. Aggie, please, just what do you base this on? It is widely accepted by the medical profession that nearly all "premies" are destined for serious, lifelong medical problems.
Are you truly this dense? Considering the fact that the obvious comparison is slave holders to pro-choicers, if you wish to make a logical extrapolation - who were the slave holders - Democrats, who were those opposing slavery - Republicans. Who are the pro-choicers on balance - Democrats, who are the pro-lifers on balance - Republicans. Gee, what a surprise. It was Republicans who recognized the inherent humanity and dignity of those being held in slavery and it is Republicans who recognize the humanity and dignity of the unborn.

And you don't have to be a doctor to be aware of the medical advances that have increased the survival rate of premature infants, some of whom do have medical issues (contrary to your statement of "nearly all") and some of whom do not.

Location hidden

#32225 Nov 22, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not even on the same planet, don't think they even knew what cocaine was.
Well, they could always ask Obama.

Location hidden

#32226 Nov 22, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti abortion atheist's, name two and give the source.
I will presume you have heard of Christopher Hitchens,

"Is Christopher Hitchens pro-life?

The short answer is: yes, sort of. I take that back; there are very few "short answers" when discussing Christopher Hitchens' opinions. The man does not possess a non-nuanced thought; his position on abortion is not exceptional in this regard. However, he has stated, in public and on multiple occasions, that he believes that the term "unborn child" is "not a propaganda term" and that the unborn child "has right on its side. What he means to express by these statements is a feeling that all should be done that can be done to protect the life of a fetus in utero. This conviction is, he says, bolstered by "every recent advance in medicine and embryology" which are forever pushing back the date of viability.

http://agnosticism-atheism.yoexpert.com/athei...
==========

A nontheistic and nonreligious opposition to the life-denying horror of abortion

"... because life is all there is and all that matters, and
abortion destroys the life of an innocent human being."

http://www.godlessprolifers.org/home.html

==========

"Because human rights belong to all human beings."
Pro-Life Humanists
http://www.prolifehumanists.org/tag/pro-life-...

==========

Next.
JRad

Exeter, RI

#32227 Nov 22, 2013
Guns are good and stop health care for poor people and shut the government down and cut funding to food stamps and make racist remarks about our president, wooohoooo. You can all try to sound as smart as you'd like but that's what the country thinks of you. Don't believe it, why don't u keep sucking in the results of the last election. It's getting worse for u too! More Hispanics, women, and aetheists mean u crazy old white men are doomed. So go back to ur homes where ur ugly wives make u miserable.
JRad

Exeter, RI

#32228 Nov 22, 2013
If christopher hitchinsdumb jumped off a bridge would u
JRad

Exeter, RI

#32229 Nov 22, 2013
And seriously that took u a half hour to write u idiot
JRad

Exeter, RI

#32230 Nov 22, 2013
It is in my expert opinion that women should are extremely pro life most likely don't like women that have lots of sex because well, the poor ugly pro life could either never get laid, or the husband can't give it to her. Haha, I went there.

Location hidden

#32231 Nov 22, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody believes that Tea baggers don't hate. Let me rephrase, most hate Obama, listen its obvious, its also irrelevant to the situation, so move on.
Yeah, you just keep showing your own bigotry and hatred. It's obvious and makes your opinions irrelevant to the situation.

I despise Obama because his POLICIES are detrimental to the country and the lies that come out of this White House are an embarrassment to the country. The evidence is out there for all to see who are willing to take the ideological blinders off.

Location hidden

#32232 Nov 22, 2013
JRad wrote:
Guns are good and stop health care for poor people and shut the government down and cut funding to food stamps and make racist remarks about our president, wooohoooo. You can all try to sound as smart as you'd like but that's what the country thinks of you. Don't believe it, why don't u keep sucking in the results of the last election. It's getting worse for u too! More Hispanics, women, and aetheists mean u crazy old white men are doomed. So go back to ur homes where ur ugly wives make u miserable.
"If christopher hitchinsdumb jumped off a bridge would u"

"And seriously that took u a half hour to write u idiot"

"It is in my expert opinion that women should are extremely pro life most likely don't like women that have lots of sex because well, the poor ugly pro life could either never get laid, or the husband can't give it to her. Haha, I went there."

==========

What an idiot. Enough said.
JRad

Exeter, RI

#32233 Nov 22, 2013
U still know I'm right and everyone is laughing at u. Just like high school. Hahaha
JRad

Exeter, RI

#32234 Nov 22, 2013
Copy paste copy paste. Ur an idiot, enough said. Good job at proving ur not pigheaded. And thinks for making me look like less of an idiot.
JRad

Exeter, RI

#32235 Nov 22, 2013
P.s. Thanks for fight online with an idiot. That makes you...
ChicnButt

Douglasville, GA

#32236 Nov 22, 2013
Ok - So who killed Kennedy?

LHO - Lone gunman?
Conspiracy? Which one?
Accidental SS shooting?
The driver?
BigDave - do you think the commies did it?

Some even say it was Bush's fault.(true).

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#32237 Nov 22, 2013
The irrationality of Obama haters.

A little girl in Elyria, Ohio fell off of her bicycle and scraped her knee. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!

The DJIA and S&P 500 indexes have risen dramatically over the past 4+ years. OBAMA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

A man robbed a bank in Duluth, Minnesota. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!

GM and Chrysler were on the brink of extinction; now they are healthy and profitable. OBAMA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

A house burned to the ground in Twin Falls, Idaho. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!

Saddam Hussein has been eliminated. OBAMA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

The government was shut down. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!

The government shutdown was ended. OBAMA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

Gas prices rose last week. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!

Gas prices declined this week. OBAMA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

The American diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya was attacked. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!

Muammar Gaddafi has been removed from power in Libya. OBAMA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

I could go on and on pointing out these kinds of contradictory claims, but it would be overkill.

People afflicted with this kind of irrational, hate-driven thinking cannot be reasoned with, are patently dishonest and should be disregarded and viewed with disdain.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#32238 Nov 23, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
People afflicted with this kind of irrational, hate-driven thinking cannot be reasoned with, are patently dishonest and should be disregarded and viewed with disdain.
Oh trust me, they are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Weather Channel (Jan '10) 30 min 12th Man 46
NO Raises For Parasites 1 hr RP McMurphy 3
Music Industry EXPOSED: Famous Musicians & Rapp... 9 hr ThomasA 10
The gonna remove stone mountain next 13 hr ThomasA 36
Please don't marry him 16 hr Leslie 4
209 days 16 hr CHARGER 14
Mayors Bankruptcy Sun Okay 16

Tucker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance