Review: Yellow Llama

Posted in the Tucker Forum

Dean

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2010
A great place. This husband and wife team have created a great concept and provide a valuable and greatly needed resource for creative's to gain exposure for their work. Check out their site and if you can try to visit their shop. I heard the husband speak at Ringling college in FL. This guy is passionate about what they are doing and clearly knows his stuff. I checked out his background and he has a well documented history of business success in socially responsible projects. I'm a fan for sure..
ChristinaE

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Jul 26, 2010
I had a really great time at Yellow Llama, the first time I stopped in. The second time...it was even better! Gail and Milo (the Mama & Pop Llamas - how funny) are something else. They've got some amazing ideas to support artists, help businesses and have fun! My boys and I have all created shirts at Yellow Llama. No one can believe my shirts are not department store buys and the kiddos love their "llama shirts" as they call them. If you're ever in Tucker, you've got to check this place out.
Martin j

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 20, 2011
My kid went to a birthday party there last week and I must say I thought it was kind of hokey and lame. I was so wrong, I can't believe it. These folks are a real cool family, they work with the kids personally and not only did my daughter have a great time, she leaned about scanners and the digital printing technology. The owners daughter is a hot girl, yet she was so cool to my daughter that she now wants to come back for her birthday in July. I usually don't go for this type of thing, but I have to give them my respect, they have a really cool sense and are really cool people. My recommendation, give them a try. I assure you, you won't be disappointed.

Martin
Brent

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Dec 2, 2011
These people are AWESOME!
milo pinckney

Atlanta, GA

#5 Aug 10, 2012
The Yellow Llama has move to a new larger location in Tucker. You can now find them at 2321 Main Street in Tucker, just three blocks west from their original location.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 16 min vlad 8,417
Any H outside the bluffs ? 4 hr ralkp 9
Just checkin 5 hr Meme 1
DON'T EAT AT: Buca di Beppo, America's worst It... 12 hr Daddy stop it 2
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) 19 hr Be Aware 306
Goodwill Bringing New Store to Atlanta, Hiring ... 20 hr Apoiermcxiudamik 1
Sprint Stores -Augusta, GA. Job Discrimination ... 20 hr Red Dog Melvin 1

Tucker News Video

Tucker Dating
Find my Match