The Point

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
Here's what the local JawJah boys look like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GvnR96A3tjwXX
Anyone could find unflattering pictures representing your area - e.g., some facelifts gone awry are hideous. So, what is the point, slugbait? Desperate for material?
No Point

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hatin' racist, southern crackers. That's all.
Anything else, Clem?
Bored, boring, meaningless.
UTB

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything else, Clem?
People like you are the reason they made the morning after pill.
Family Tree

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the morning after uncledad bangs sis?
Is that how you got here?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 19, 2013
Family Tree wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you got here?
Can you imagine living a life like the nut only composed of deep seated racial hate, mental distortions, perverted sexual rants, gross profanity, combined with his level of dementia? Most insane nuts refuse to disclose their insanity to others and try to hide it, but not him, the California nut allows us to know the depth of his irritation caused by our posts. But, what would we do with out our little monkey, he does provide entertainment. Bless his little heart.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 19, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything else, Clem?
Present: Young Humptee Dumbtee and his Mom Millicent Dumbtee
Humptee: Mommy why do the other kids make fun of me all the time.
Millicent: Are they doing that again Humpty? I spoke to the Principal about that last month.
Humptee: Yes Mommy and I’m very annoyed. Do you think my face looks funny?
Millicent: Of course not Humptee. They’re just jealous of your good looks. It’s quite novel to have one blue eye and one brown eye. It’s also considered very attractive to have one eye so much larger than the other, especially when they’re so far apart. It’s also quite comely to have such a nice shiny scalp. All those other kids are jealous because they have their scalps all covered with yukky hair and have to go and get a hair cut every few weeks, whereas you never have to get a hair cut. They also don’t like the fact that you have a body that’s shaped like a lovely pear, all ripe and broad at the bottom and thin and angular at the shoulders. They have all of that muscle and that V shaped physique nonsense to deal with. And I know they’re just eaten up by the fact that you have large, broad Hobbit feet that make it almost impossible to knock you over.
Humptee: Then you think they’re just jealous because I’m so handsome mommy?
Millicent: Oh, I’m sure of it darling. They all wish they had a head that was so big and handsome that their parents didn’t have to buy a jack o lantern every Hallowe’en. They know that I can just put a candle in front of your face and stand you in front of the window and it scares all of the trick or treaters into the next county.
Humptee: They also tease me about being dumb Mommy.
Millicent: More jealousy sweetheart. They hate the fact that you have been able to spend the last 16 years in elementary school. They all had to leave elementary school when they were only 12 or 13 years old and catch the bus over to Possum Trot High School every day. You’re a lot older than them but you’re still able to ride “Billy” goat over to the Hog’s Hollow elementary school every day.
Now mind you Humptee, it would be nice if you finished up grade school before you’re too old to handle the job that Mr. Potter has promised to give you over at the feed yard in Pigstone. You’ve got a very natural way with pigs and Mr. Potter says it would be a travesty if a young man who gets along so well with pigs had to work in some other field. He always finds it funny when you run over to his barn when he calls the herd in. He tells everybody that all he has to do is yell “Sooooweeee” any time of the day or night and “young Humptee is front and center, lickety split.”
It’s always nice to have career options at your age Humptee. Now, let’s get ready for school. I got your lunch all packed and it’s in “Billy’s” saddle bags. And remember if that little girl who beats you up all the time and steals your twinkies is waiting under the Buzzard creek bridge, you just put the whip to “Billy” and leave her standing there.
Humptee: Oh Mommy. You think of everything. I’m going to stay with you forever. You’re the only girl in the world I like. Will you let me live in the basement behind the furnace when I finish school?
Millicent: Of course dear. But let’s not be in such a hurry to grow up. You’re only 22 years old.
Humptee: Ok mommy. Oh Mommy, by the way. What is a racist?
Millicent: Oh!... Why do you ask Humptee?
Humptee: Well, some of the kids at school called me that because I mentioned that there are a few small areas around here that weren’t paradise because of the “sort” of people that lived there.
Millicent: Oh I know what you mean Humptee, but you must never let others know how you really feel about such issues and the best way to do that is to pretend that you hate racists. That way no one ever suspects that you’re the biggest racists of all.
Humptee: Ok Mommy. Bye.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 19, 2013
The foregoing posted on behalf of all Southerners who find Sofa King (aka Humptee Dumbtee) so preposterous and laughable.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 20, 2013
Hartwick wrote:
The foregoing posted on behalf of all Southerners who find Sofa King (aka Humptee Dumbtee) so preposterous and laughable.
He has turned his attention from his usual depraved sexual fixation on goats to a perverted penis fetish. The little monkey's posts indicate he shall soon change his address to a California nut house for the insane. Bless his little heart.
Yes Actually

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything else, Clem?
You opened this thread hoping to get something going. As it progressed you called another person a racist for a statement that has nothing to do with race. Rather than fight racism as you would have us believe, you keep it alive - i.e., fan the flames.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 20, 2013
Yes Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
You opened this thread hoping to get something going. As it progressed you called another person a racist for a statement that has nothing to do with race. Rather than fight racism as you would have us believe, you keep it alive - i.e., fan the flames.
Everyone knows he is a psychotic schizophrenic. I wonder if his mama microwaved him when he was a baby? He refuses to allow an intelligent discussion to proceed on Topix, don't understand why they allow him to post on it. I refuse to respond to him, but on occasions I do jerk his chain. Bless his little heart.
UTB

Atlanta, GA

#18 Sep 20, 2013
Here to help wrote:
The ultimate southern movie!! Near the end is actually the best looking southern woman ever!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CljwpEV4vc8XX
The U.S. Troll Union is demanding that you resign, because you're not bright enough to be a genuine troll.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#20 Sep 20, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
What a complete waste of time. Boy does softdick think a lot of himself!
Stupid southern boy.
Speaking of stupid, did anyone else hear about the dummkopf who hung around topix for decades, calling everyone else racists. Then, after spending so much time convincing everyone what a diligent and noble racism fighter he was, he blew it all when he temporarily forgot about the lie he was living. Here is what the stupid bilge brain said:
“They all live in a small part of a big city.
The rest is paradise.”
The "They" in the foregoing quote refers to African Americans and Mexicans. He implied that any area where African Americans or Mexicans lived cannot be paradise.
Can you believe that anyone could be so half wittedly stupid? Imagine this clueless bumpkin being dumb enough to blow a contrived, counterfeit image, he lied endlessly to create, by making such a stupid and blatantly racist comment. It’s post number 15 on the "Loser President" thread. It’s a disgusting comment and just turns the stomach of decent people

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#21 Sep 20, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
What a complete waste of time. Boy does softdick think a lot of himself!
Stupid southern boy.
You mean because Hartwick makes you look like the mindless bozo that you are, he must think a lot of himself. Come on Sofa! You must think a lot of yourself to think that anyone has to think a lot of themselves to make you look stupid. A lobotomized circus monkey could make you look stupid. You're the laughing stock of topix. Go and try to hijack threads someplace where the average I.Q. is in the geranium or tumbleweed range. Start with your family tree. Stupid lalalander.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23 Sep 21, 2013
We all read it and we all laugh Gaylord. The guy has you dancing around like a circus monkey. You're still the biggest laughing stock on topix. Live with it.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#25 Sep 22, 2013
Newsfactory wrote:
<quoted text>
he's a blow hard. If you read that crap you need to get a life, Clem.
Southern boys are so freaking stupid.
Blowhard? The guy beats you like a Zulu war drum, runs over you with an Abrams tank, incinerates you with a flamethrower, drops a 40 megaton bomb on your misshapen, pumkinesque head and your “clever” comeback is calling him a “blowhard”?
You’re getting away too lame for topix Sofa turd. Management has been thinking about imposing a mimimum I.Q. of 75 for posters, so you should cover your bases now by applying to another discussion facility.
Have you given any thought to joining the “powder puff room?”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Dunlavy and Doraville 2 hr rich 1
new openly gay planning director 2 hr dax 9
Why Mr. Chatman 31 May Have Been Shot In Front ... 4 hr Red_Dragon 11
News Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories (May '11) 4 hr Dapper Dan 24
Why do black people hate Jews? (Jan '13) 7 hr spetznaz 238
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) 14 hr Dont believe the ... 66
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Chuck 19,852
More from around the web

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]