Who is "crazy indian"?

Posted in the Tuckahoe Forum

Funny

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Aug 25, 2011
I have an opinion about crazy indian's real identity. I think he is really named Hiram Tyrone Hernandez. He is so angry over not knowing which minority his mother slept with that he is taking out his frustration on them all. Lacking a father's love growing up, he sits in his little room all day and night relieving his sexual frustrations to pictures of Obama and the guilt is eating him up inside. We should all feel sorry for him. Maybe someday he will find the man love that he is looking for? Of course, I am guessing here, but how else could someone be so full of hate?

crazy indian has his own Bible he wrote, he calls it "The Book of Idiots"!
Buba

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Aug 25, 2011
Hi! crazy indian, or should I say Hiram Tyrone Hernandez. It has been posted that is your name but you and I know that you are half black. Your mother told you on her death bed that your father was the big black Jewish neighbor up the street and that she had an affair for several years and you had a half black Jewish sister. Your real reason for being mad was because you were following in your momma's foot steps and having an affair with your half black Jewish sister.

When do you go to trial for molesting the goats?

Is your leg better, your sister told me the cow kicked the step ladder out from under you and you broke a bone in your foot. What were you doing, standing behind a cow on a step ladder in the middle of the night out in the middle of a field?
Just so you know

Bumpass, VA

#3 Aug 31, 2011
I'm pretty sure what you guys are doing is illegal, and could face punitive damages. A person in GA did this and lost something liked $250K to a civil liable lawsuit.
Buba

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Sep 8, 2011
Just so you know wrote:
I'm pretty sure what you guys are doing is illegal, and could face punitive damages. A person in GA did this and lost something liked $250K to a civil liable lawsuit.
First, crazy indian would have prove the statements false.
Second, crazy indian would he was damaged in some way!
Third, crazy indian would have to prove he was in fact crazy indian and everyone knew he was in fact that person!

Say HI! to crazy indian!
Just so you know

Bumpass, VA

#5 Sep 10, 2011
Buba wrote:
<quoted text>
First, crazy indian would have prove the statements false.
Second, crazy indian would he was damaged in some way!
Third, crazy indian would have to prove he was in fact crazy indian and everyone knew he was in fact that person!
Say HI! to crazy indian!
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe...

Each school board shall include, in its code of student conduct, prohibitions against bullying, hazing, and profane or obscene language or conduct. School boards shall also cite, in their codes of student conduct, the provisions of 18.2-56, which defines and prohibits hazing and imposes a Class 1 misdemeanor penalty for violations, i.e., confinement in jail for not more than 12 months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.

You're wrong, and I don't know who crazy Indian or Tyrone Hernandez is. What was done is most specifically illegal in just about every state, I only cited VA's Statute. Perhaps you should go back to law school.
Funny

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Sep 10, 2011
Just so you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Each school board shall include, in its code of student conduct, prohibitions against bullying, hazing, and profane or obscene language or conduct. School boards shall also cite, in their codes of student conduct, the provisions of 18.2-56, which defines and prohibits hazing and imposes a Class 1 misdemeanor penalty for violations, i.e., confinement in jail for not more than 12 months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.
You're wrong, and I don't know who crazy Indian or Tyrone Hernandez is. What was done is most specifically illegal in just about every state, I only cited VA's Statute. Perhaps you should go back to law school.
I will type this real slow so you will be able to read and understand the post. I posted "I have an opinion about crazy indian's real identity"! I do not know his real identity, I just made up a name common to all the races he dislikes and post negative remarks about on topix. I have an opinion that you are an idiot! That does not mean you are an idiot, it is just my opinion that you are an idiot.

In order to cause harm to crazy indian, he would need to prove he is the person I am referring to in the post and then prove he was harmed by the post. If people on the internet do not know his real name he cannot be harmed. Go ask a lawyer and stop trying to be "Perry Mason"!

Why do you care so much unless you are either a friend and or "crazy indian"?
Funny

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Sep 10, 2011
Just so you know wrote:
Just so you know, the CIVIL CASE you are talking about occurred when a person started posting false statements including a real person's name, which was a real lawyer. The lawyer filed a CIVIL LAWSUIT against the poster because he could prove the statement were false and he lost business because if the lies!

crazy indian has posted so much racist crap he will not want anyone know his real identity!
Just so you know

Bumpass, VA

#9 Sep 11, 2011
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I will type this real slow so you will be able to read and understand the post. I posted "I have an opinion about crazy indian's real identity"! I do not know his real identity, I just made up a name common to all the races he dislikes and post negative remarks about on topix. I have an opinion that you are an idiot! That does not mean you are an idiot, it is just my opinion that you are an idiot.
In order to cause harm to crazy indian, he would need to prove he is the person I am referring to in the post and then prove he was harmed by the post. If people on the internet do not know his real name he cannot be harmed. Go ask a lawyer and stop trying to be "Perry Mason"!
Why do you care so much unless you are either a friend and or "crazy indian"?
I didn't know that Tyronne Hernandez wasn't really his name. I've never read his posts. I don't care or know him, but I do know that cyber bullying is a crime, which is made clear by the statues that I listed. Perhaps you should remove the sand out of your vadge. Making posts about a poster in retaliation is a clear sign of ownership. What's it like to know that you're someone's b1tch?
Buba

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Sep 11, 2011
Just so you know wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that Tyronne Hernandez wasn't really his name. I've never read his posts. I don't care or know him, but I do know that cyber bullying is a crime, which is made clear by the statues that I listed. Perhaps you should remove the sand out of your vadge. Making posts about a poster in retaliation is a clear sign of ownership. What's it like to know that you're someone's b1tch?
You should know about being someone's b1tch, you're mine! It was clear you never read the post nor understood what you read. If you had, you would have known Tyronne Hernandez wasn't really his name. You cannot "cyber bully" a made up name Perry Mason, it would be like you cyber bullied bugs bunny! How does it feel riding the short bus?
Bubas daddy

Bumpass, VA

#11 Sep 21, 2011
Buba wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know about being someone's b1tch, you're mine! It was clear you never read the post nor understood what you read. If you had, you would have known Tyronne Hernandez wasn't really his name. You cannot "cyber bully" a made up name Perry Mason, it would be like you cyber bullied bugs bunny! How does it feel riding the short bus?
LOL at your sandy vadge, had to come to your boyfriend's rescue? You had to reply to crazy indian because he got under your skin, and now your ass hurts. Perhaps you should learn how to let things go, son. Enjoy kiddo!
Buba

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Sep 22, 2011
Bubas daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL at your sandy vadge, had to come to your boyfriend's rescue? You had to reply to crazy indian because he got under your skin, and now your ass hurts. Perhaps you should learn how to let things go, son. Enjoy kiddo!
Well crazy indian,

The only one with a hurt ass is you! You are the one running and hiding. Next time empty your bowel of stool so I will not pack is so tight you need an Ex-Lax to get things moving again and stop squealing like a pig; I knew you liked the movie Deliverance and your favorite actor was Ned Beatty but just stop playing the part!
YHBT

Bumpass, VA

#13 Oct 7, 2011
YHBT

Teh interwebz iz fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuckahoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... 29 min JJJ 2
join the great illuminati in Kebbi state to get... 10 hr Dr Evans 1
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 19 hr barefoot2626 12,316
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 19 hr Fed 4
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Mon quality 1
A Factor Not Considered when Dealing with Ebola... Oct 17 Concerned Citizen 3
Tuckahoe American Little League Wins Virginia S... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Brian C 1
Tuckahoe Dating
Find my Match

Tuckahoe Jobs