Martin v.Zimmerman case

Posted in the Tuckahoe Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 7, 2013
From what I've seen so far this trial is racist and unfair.
The defense attorneys have lied and manipulated the prosecutions witnesses.Trayvon Martin's girlfriend had the right to say whatever she wanted to say while she was having a private converstaion with Trayvon.The citizens have a right to Freedom of speech.And how could George Zimmerman be yelling for help and firing a gun at the same type.Only a liar would pretend either not to Know who's yelling for help or that the voice is Zimmerman's voice.
El Jefe

Chester, VA

#3 Jul 7, 2013
QueenX218 wrote:
The defense attorneys have lied and manipulated the prosecutions witnesses.Trayvon Martin's girlfriend had the right to say whatever she wanted to say while she was having a private converstaion with Trayvon.The citizens have a right to Freedom of speech.And how could George Zimmerman be yelling for help and firing a gun at the same type.Only a liar would pretend either not to Know who's yelling for help or that the voice is Zimmerman's voice.
I haven't seen the whole trial due to work obligations, but I did see some of the young ladies testimony. You are right, she does have the right to say whatever she wanted in a private conversation. I whole heartedly believe in freedon of speech. That being said, what makes her so different than Paula Deen. No, I am not condoning her use of that word, but she was ostracized for using it. Where is her freedom of speech? Just saying. Looks like a double standard in America. As usual.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 10, 2013
I don't know too much about Paula Deen.Is she the lady that cooks, and got in trouble for using theN word?I do think that her situation is being blown out of proportion a little.I'm an African-american and someetimes my people will make me mad and I'll use the N word.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#5 Jul 10, 2013
Paula Deen was at work and was robbed by a black man in the 1980s. Under that situation, I'd have called him worse then that. She is from the south, and back then that word was common. Hell, now up in Canada, I've heard whites call blacks the "N" word. If you act like one, you is one(get it).
James Session

Richmond, VA

#6 Jul 11, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Paula Deen was at work and was robbed by a black man in the 1980s. Under that situation, I'd have called him worse then that. She is from the south, and back then that word was common. Hell, now up in Canada, I've heard whites call blacks the "N" word. If you act like one, you is one(get it).
You still use the "n" word without apology.....such is the curse upon your life.
Barbara West

Hopewell, VA

#8 Jul 12, 2013
QueenX218 wrote:
right.... i guess that crazy girl friend has the right to be as stupid as she was... She was rude, couldn't keep her own story straight. First she said something then later denies saying it... DAMN that stuff is tape recorded... SHE was the racist... they keep calling Zimmerman white...crackeer ass.... He is MEXICAN HISPANIC...or is your world only about black or white?
James Session

Richmond, VA

#11 Jul 12, 2013
Barbara West wrote:
<quoted text>
right.... i guess that crazy girl friend has the right to be as stupid as she was... She was rude, couldn't keep her own story straight. First she said something then later denies saying it... DAMN that stuff is tape recorded... SHE was the racist... they keep calling Zimmerman white...crackeer ass.... He is MEXICAN HISPANIC...or is your world only about black or white?
The girl was not on trial....she merely let the world know that Trayvon wasn't the aggressor. How could he be, talking on the phone an all? Yes indeed, Zimmerman was raised to hate his on ethnic heritage and any other race not like his anglo-saxon upbringing. You need to just go somewhere and sit down.
Mimi

Tucson, AZ

#13 Jul 13, 2013
Morning All. I Hurd the sound of that young Martin screaming in the back ground it is his voice ! My Mother & I know who the screms belong too we are with the 17 year old Martin S Famiky we both feel what they are going thrue ! George Zimmerman is guilty I would give him 5 years in Jail with out prow. This hole thing about poor Martin makes me sick. Mimi
Mimi

Tucson, AZ

#14 Jul 13, 2013
I'm hoping that they don't take off Paula Deen. She's soo friendly I like her kindness the one who took her off is not right in there heads.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#15 Jul 13, 2013
Zimmerman found NOT GUILTY. There is justice in Florida.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#16 Jul 13, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Zimmerman found NOT GUILTY. There is justice in Florida.
Of course you would say that......too bad the curse continues in your hateful life.
Well....get ready, federal charges could come next.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#17 Jul 13, 2013
James Session wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would say that......too bad the curse continues in your hateful life.
Well....get ready, federal charges could come next.
You are a hate-filled racist idiot.
new hammer time

Glen Allen, VA

#18 Jul 13, 2013
I am new hammer time and I am a numb digger.
new hammer time

Glen Allen, VA

#19 Jul 14, 2013
NATIONAL DAY OF PROTEST!
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
TRAYVON'S SUPPORTERS WILL REFUSE TO GO TO WORK!

wait, what?
James Session

Richmond, VA

#21 Jul 14, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You are a hate-filled racist idiot.
Nothing in my comments raises a specter of racial hatred....you can't paint me in a corner like that. You don't even know me. Go home little man.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#22 Jul 14, 2013
You just don't like white people, but you don't even know what race I am. You painted yourself into a corner, idiot, because you are not even a man. You are just a little parasite waiting to find a host to suck the blood out of. Go find something dead to eat the rot off of.
Bobbie

Hopewell, VA

#23 Jul 15, 2013
QueenX218 wrote:
OF course she had the right to say what ever... The problem for so many was when she said things, then denied saying it. She could have been a big help to Travon's trail. IF she could only have kept her story straight.. So often she just gave a "dumb look". She rolled her eyes at questions... You can't behave like that... She just did not come off very credible... not at all... His mother on the other hand did...
Bobbie

Hopewell, VA

#24 Jul 15, 2013
I want to know why in hell did they not bring in voice experts...? That would tell who was screaming in the back ground. IF none of the screams were while Zimmerman was talking... it could have been him... BUT if the screams were being done while zimmerman was talking it can't be him.

Zimmerman still alive he could be recorded now screaming and test can be done by experts to determine if it is him or not. That needs to be done... There is a way to do this by voice patterns... I don't know why it won't done...It sure would have helped all concerned
Jamall

Hopewell, VA

#25 Jul 15, 2013
Mimi wrote:
Morning All. I Hurd the sound of that young Martin screaming in the back ground it is his voice ! My Mother & I know who the screms belong too we are with the 17 year old Martin S Famiky we both feel what they are going thrue ! George Zimmerman is guilty I would give him 5 years in Jail with out prow. This hole thing about poor Martin makes me sick. Mimi
no you don't you and mama can't tell... BUT a voice expert could... I want to know why experts were not called in to help determine who was screaming... proscuting team screwed up there
James Session

Richmond, VA

#26 Jul 15, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
You just don't like white people, but you don't even know what race I am. You painted yourself into a corner, idiot, because you are not even a man. You are just a little parasite waiting to find a host to suck the blood out of. Go find something dead to eat the rot off of.
So.....you think i'm black eh....far from the truth. You are trying to tar baby me and can't figure out how to do it. All you got mr. chump is a bag of feathers and no tar. You are like all the rest of the teabagging racist....profoundly stupid and ignorant. No one should ever take you seriously on subject matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuckahoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Secret Affects Every Phone User Dec 26 One way or another 2
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Dec 24 Spylock 30
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec 23 NYC2VA 9
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 23 skru 2
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 22 My eyes 5
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Dec 21 Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Tuckahoe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tuckahoe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tuckahoe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tuckahoe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:27 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 6:27PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
NBC Sports 9:10 PM
How much trouble would Steelers be in without Le'Veon Bell?
NBC Sports 9:15 PM
Dungy and Harrison preview Steelers-Ravens
Bleacher Report 9:42 PM
What's Next for Steelers Offense After Bell's Injury?
NBC Sports10:59 PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports