Richmond holds vigil and rally for Trayvon Martin

Jul 14, 2013 Full story: WTVR Richmond 44

The jury's decision sparked riots in several cities. People also expressed their anger throughout social media, but the decision also lead to having vigils honoring Trayvon.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Smar Tass

Stevensville, MD

#1 Jul 14, 2013
I'm celebrating that Zimmerman was acquitted. I guess I'm a contrarian.
Bobbie

Hopewell, VA

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Im glad he was found innocent It sickens me they portrayed Tavon as a "child"
James Session

Richmond, VA

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Bobbie wrote:
Im glad he was found innocent It sickens me they portrayed Tavon as a "child"
Will it sicken you even further that Zimmerman might be brought up on child molestation charges? It ain't over yet.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#5 Jul 15, 2013
James Session wrote:
<quoted text>
Will it sicken you even further that Zimmerman might be brought up on child molestation charges? It ain't over yet.
It would be funny if a 17 year old punk beat your azz and guts you on the street just to get some drug money. The cops could get you for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. You progressives are such phony idiots.
Zaphod

Richmond, VA

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Bobbie wrote:
Im glad he was found innocent It sickens me they portrayed Tavon as a "child"
They found him not guilty. They didn't find him innocent.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#7 Jul 17, 2013
Smar Tass wrote:
I'm celebrating that Zimmerman was acquitted. I guess I'm a contrarian.
Such is those who know nothing.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#8 Jul 17, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>It would be funny if a 17 year old punk beat your azz and guts you on the street just to get some drug money. The cops could get you for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. You progressives are such phony idiots.
What if that same punk did a job on you old man. What would you do?
Your heart is continually evil.....go somewhere and sit down b/c you are drooling all over the place. Its you ppl. that are the real idiots.
Meg

Midlothian, VA

#9 Jul 18, 2013
James Session wrote:
<quoted text>
What if that same punk did a job on you old man. What would you do?
Your heart is continually evil.....go somewhere and sit down b/c you are drooling all over the place. Its you ppl. that are the real idiots.
James, were you always this stupid or did you have a recent accident. You sound like someone who's had a brain injury. You're not quite right.
Meg

Midlothian, VA

#10 Jul 18, 2013
A vigil for some kid who was killed in Florida? Why not hold a vigil for the kid in Midlothian who was killed by a stray bullet on July 4th. Oh, wait, that kid was white. OK, then, why not hold a vigil for the black kid who was killed walking to a store in Richmond.... oh wait, that kid was killed by black kids. Damn.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Meg wrote:
<quoted text>
James, were you always this stupid or did you have a recent accident. You sound like someone who's had a brain injury. You're not quite right.
I studied how to be stupid by reading what you write. Any more questions Gomer Pyle.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#12 Jul 18, 2013
Meg wrote:
A vigil for some kid who was killed in Florida? Why not hold a vigil for the kid in Midlothian who was killed by a stray bullet on July 4th. Oh, wait, that kid was white. OK, then, why not hold a vigil for the black kid who was killed walking to a store in Richmond.... oh wait, that kid was killed by black kids. Damn.
Whats your point raist?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Little jimmie session, it is YOU who is the racist. You are beyond any sort of help, because you drank the whole jug of Kool-Aid. Clean up the black on black crime, and then we can worry about the rest of the world. You and your "people" are a big joke(a bad joke).
James Session

Richmond, VA

#17 Jul 19, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Little jimmie session, it is YOU who is the racist. You are beyond any sort of help, because you drank the whole jug of Kool-Aid. Clean up the black on black crime, and then we can worry about the rest of the world. You and your "people" are a big joke(a bad joke).
Still trying to paint me black eh......i guess if you keep saying it, that will somehow make it stick. You are one deluded simpleton. I hate all criminal killings, and it doesn't matter what color they are. You of all people could care less about blacks killing blacks.....reason being is that you are a composite and complete racist.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#19 Jul 20, 2013
I dont care

Colonial Heights, VA

#26 Jul 21, 2013
I honeatly and sick and tired of this dumb shit. I dont care bout Trayvon never have
never will
James Session

Richmond, VA

#27 Jul 22, 2013
I dont care wrote:
I honeatly and sick and tired of this dumb shit. I dont care bout Trayvon never have
never will
Well now....what if one of your children became a victim......would you care then?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#28 Jul 22, 2013
My kids and grand-kids KNOW better then to sneak up on someone to cold-cock them. Plus, the have been taught manners and to be polite to their elders. I guess the animals on the street where you come from have never been taught anything except to scratch their nuts.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#30 Jul 22, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
My kids and grand-kids KNOW better then to sneak up on someone to cold-cock them. Plus, the have been taught manners and to be polite to their elders. I guess the animals on the street where you come from have never been taught anything except to scratch their nuts.
You'd be surprised where i live....but you'll never find out. I choose not to ride the insult train with you VN Vet. One thing for sure, if you kids turn out like you, this world is mighty big trouble. Have a good nite sir.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#31 Jul 22, 2013
I could care less what slum you live in, fool. And just for the record, my kids and grand-kids are ALL fine up-standing citizens of the highest quality. Hard working young men who work everyday, some volunteer on top of their 40-plus hour week. All own their own homes(except the youngest grand son, he's only 10). NO parasites in my family, never has been, never will. WE WORK.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#32 Jul 23, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
I could care less what slum you live in, fool. And just for the record, my kids and grand-kids are ALL fine up-standing citizens of the highest quality. Hard working young men who work everyday, some volunteer on top of their 40-plus hour week. All own their own homes(except the youngest grand son, he's only 10). NO parasites in my family, never has been, never will. WE WORK.
Don't live in a slum.....my estate is well known in the suburbs. Notice i said estate. I have no desire to trade insults as it seems you want to keep baiting me to do so. I have more class than that. Its wonderful that your children & grandchildren are living good and in need of no assistance from anyone. Just pray that no misfortunes arrive on their doorsteps or yours. The evil tongue you have against others might one day beome your unintended "plate of crow."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuckahoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Secret Affects Every Phone User 29 min One way or another 2
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Wed Spylock 30
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec 23 NYC2VA 9
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 23 skru 2
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 22 My eyes 5
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Dec 21 Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Tuckahoe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tuckahoe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tuckahoe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tuckahoe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:00AM
Updated 2014 Analysis for Final Week of Season
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore
CBS Sports12:43 PM
Ravens want to get run game back on track
Bleacher Report 4:15 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Washington
Bleacher Report12:22 AM
Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins: Complete Week 17 Preview for Dallas