Review: AAA Liner & Cover Experts Corporation

Posted in the Tuckahoe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christine

Kenilworth, NJ

#1 Jun 24, 2009
Great to make the sale and take the downpayment and make little construction here and there and showed up drooling for more money twice. After paying $23K of a total of $29K plus many other expenses from my own pocket, all I have is a hoje in the ground with water. No decking, no pool cover, no fill around the pool and he wants more money in advance to finish. Be careful, he doesn't answer phone calls or reply messages. Total scam.
Christine

Kenilworth, NJ

#2 Jun 24, 2009
Great to make the sale and take the downpayment and make little construction here and there and showed up drooling for more money twice. After paying $23K of a total of $29K plus many other expenses from my own pocket, all I have is a hole in the ground with water. No decking, no pool cover, no fill around the pool and he wants more money in advance to finish. Be careful, he doesn't answer phone calls or reply messages. Total scam.
mike ct

Hamden, CT

#3 Jul 25, 2009
These gays in business to collect your money and destroy your life
Stay away
Paul

Arlington, MA

#4 Jun 27, 2011
Signed contract and was promised contact in 19 days. I called them after 3 1/2 weeks and was told to call installer. Installer had no knowledge of me. Called me back and scheduled me for 2 wks later. Rained that day. I expected them the next day. Did not show for 1 1/2 weeks. Started work and stopped due to wrong sized liner. Was assured they would rush me a liner in two days and would install the following Monday. Monday night and can not get them on the phone. The salesman was very nice however never returned my calls after we signed contract. Don't believe all the great letters they show you
Ellen Hillsdale NJ

Yorktown Heights, NY

#5 Jul 10, 2011
Purchased a lifetime warranty for a wrinkle free liner. Paid $3899 for 15/30 above ground pool(I don't know what possessed me to trust these scam artist) Four years later, the pool looks horrible, all wrinkled and half of it leaked during the winter. Paul and Company refused to service and replace, ignoring the responsibility of the lifetime warranty. My next step is to take them to court.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 1, 2011
AAA liner experts were wonderful. They installed our new pool liner very promptly and made the process painless and stress free. We had several companies come out to quote the pool liner replacement, AAA Liners was the most professional and least expensive of everyone that came out. They always answered my calls and addressed all of my questions and concerns immediately. We were extremely happy with the service we had received from them!- Jon

Location hidden

#7 Dec 1, 2011
Good deal on the liner and installation. I will definitely use them again if needed. I only wish all companies worked like these guys do. Good job!

Location hidden

#8 Dec 2, 2011
I had a good experience with AAA liners. They handled the job professionally and did a really good job installing my pool liner. Good company to deal with! Ed
Cora

Indore, India

#10 Mar 22, 2012
My husband and I had shopped around for a new swimming pool liner and found AAA Liner Experts to be the best price. They delivered and installed it with no problems so we couldn't be more satisfied with them. Great to deal with!

Since: Mar 12

Indore, India

#11 Mar 23, 2012
We were very satisfied with your company from the salesman to the installers. They did a very nice job with all that had to be done. Our new pool liner looks great. We are very happy with the service we received.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2012
I bought a liner back in the summer with aaa liner experts. They did a really good job installing it and the price was fair. I would use them again in the future.
Rick Ramos

Danielson, CT

#13 Feb 26, 2013
I hired AAA liners a few years ago too, summer of 2009. I had no problems. The installer was 25 minutes late after he told me that he hit "Long island traffic" but they did not ask me for a penny until the liner was installed. I am replying to this post because I noticed that 23k was taken? This is a liner and cover company not a construction company. I think there may be some kind of confusion or this is a fake post by another pool company. a typical liner costs anywhere between 2200 to 4500 depending on the quality. I paid 3300

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 8, 2013
I very much liked the price I was given and they came to my home and put in my liner for my pool. I cannot complain about anything that was done by them because they did a very good job. I will tell my family and friends about this business. Thank you very much.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 Apr 2, 2013
Price was great and they came in and did a good job getting in and out installing my liner as advertised. My husband and I coulnd't be more pleased.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#16 Apr 9, 2013
Very happy with my liner. Good job installing. I have no complaints.
Phil

Ossining, NY

#17 Apr 30, 2013
AAA Liner & Cover Experts Corp. does not honor their "Lifetime" warranty as per their sales pitch. After 2 years liner leaked down to 1 foot of water, they told me to go scratch. I don't recommend them to anyone.
Brian

Jackson, NJ

#18 May 23, 2013
AAA Liner was supposed to install our replacement liner tomorrow 5/24 but called today 5/23 to say they don't know where the liner is... They said it was shipped but they don't have it. Also we had to call them on 5/20 to see when they were going to install it because we haven't heard from them and their 19 day guarantee was approaching. Our pool won't be open for our memorial day party, who knows when the liner they said they ordered will come in.
jeff r

Paterson, NJ

#19 Jun 12, 2013
We have had nothing but problems with this company from day one. They don't come when they say they are going to come, they don't return phone calls, and they make promises they have no intention of keeping. They put on a good pitch to get you to buy, and it goes downhill from there. They showed up over 2 weeks later than they promised to put it in, the liner was measured incorrectly and the seam split. It took them another three weeks to come to replace the liner, but they did not show three times during that time when scheduled. We hardly got any use out of our pool last year because it took them almost the whole summer to correct the problem. We opened our pool, and the liner is coming down in several spots. We called, they scheduled someone to come out and fix, and they never showed up. We have been calling for 2 weeks now, and no one returns phone calls. DO NOT buy from this company, worst customer service ever.
Eric W

Bridgewater, NJ

#20 Jun 20, 2013
*********STAY FAR WAY**********
This company is a rip off. They tell you that your liner is guaranteed not to have wrinkles, but when it does they want nothing to do with you. Customer service hangs up on you and tells you to never call back. There installers tell you that you do not have a clue and the owner will never talk to you. DO NOT BUY HERE MOVE ON!!!
MMJA

Spring Valley, NY

#21 Jul 9, 2013
Stay away from this pool company. We have had nothing but problems since our liner was installed. The first year we had three spots where it was pulling away from the coping. This year it is pulling away in eight spots. The owner refuses to help with the problem and hung up on us. We paid a lot of money for this liner-- and nothing but grief. The owner suggesed that perhaps we need new coping-- it is in perfect condition--- what a bunch of scam artists! Would never recommend this company to anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuckahoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emo Guys - Single (13-17) (Feb '14) 8 hr Mcluvin138 40
What is the best kind of Dip? (Dec '08) Sat Outlawdipper 177
New Rochelle Mayor Announces City, School Distr... Sat 333wstenbrian 1
Time to take advantage of online opportunities... Sat JR Luna 1
brian sten Dec 26 333stenbrian 1
Obituary - Babette R. Harper (May '11) Dec 25 David Wilson 2
Police search for Mount Vernon hit-and-run susp... (Jun '14) Jun '14 brian sten 1

Tuckahoe News Video

Tuckahoe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tuckahoe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tuckahoe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tuckahoe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:29 pm PST