Annoy your liberal friends, enjoy a vacation in Arizona

Jun 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Florida Times-Union

First, the federal government causes it a lot of economic damage by failing to enforce the immigration laws.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2010

“Let's make Miami even better!”

Since: Jun 10

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

Absolutely! My wife and I have already talked about this. We are planning our next vacation in AZ and encouraging our friends and family.
azfreedomfighter

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

yeah right put your $ where your mouth is.we have been so adversely affected by 1070 fall out our economy desperately needs a shot in the arm. the best way to make a statement is with your $

“Proud to be an Aamerican!”

Wherever aardvarks roam...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Why wouldn't ANYONE, liberal or conservative, want to vacation in Arizona? It shouldn't have anything to do with politics. Besides, illegal border crossers, criminals, and the low-functioning nitwits which harbor them are everywhere you go.

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Aardy Aardvark wrote:
Why wouldn't ANYONE, liberal or conservative, want to vacation in Arizona? It shouldn't have anything to do with politics. Besides, illegal border crossers, criminals, and the low-functioning nitwits which harbor them are everywhere you go.
Because AZ stands to lose a lot with the Boycotts. My wife and I will spend our vacation money there and encourage others to do so. It is incredible that a US state struggling with illegal immigrant burdens is also boycotted and criminalized by one of their own, another US state, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Miamian66 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because AZ stands to lose a lot with the Boycotts. My wife and I will spend our vacation money there and encourage others to do so. It is incredible that a US state struggling with illegal immigrant burdens is also boycotted and criminalized by one of their own, another US state, CA.
It should be evident even to the most casual observer that California has little or no room to judge other states around them. Look at the embarassing quagmire they find themselves in. They have the audacity to cast stones at others while they wade deep in their own financial and political quicksand?

California and other border states have failed to look at themselves in the mirror, and failed to come to the realization that the very thing they demonize in Arizona is what basically has continued to bring them down.

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

I hope we get this AZ law passed in FL. We need it, and I know we're not alone. Thanks AZ for having the guts to do what is right for America!
ArizonaResident

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Miamian66 wrote:
I hope we get this AZ law passed in FL. We need it, and I know we're not alone. Thanks AZ for having the guts to do what is right for America!
thank you from Arizona!!!
Danny

Snohomish, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Stay away-boycott Arizona for it's racist, draconian laws!
lol

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Judged:

Danny wrote:
Stay away-boycott Arizona for it's racist, draconian laws!
Such draconian laws like the federal one we have had since 1924 and didn't become an issue until a state basically rewrote it at their level?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Arizona welcomes all LEGAL vacationers!

Come one... come ALL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Tubac Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tubac Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••