U.S.-raised immigrants try to return across border

Sep 30, 2013 Full story: The Arizona Republic 15

Nearly three dozen migrants marched across the U.S.-Mexico border without papers Monday, the latest group of a younger generation brought to the U.S. illegally as children that seeks to confront head-on immigration policies they consider unjust.

Full Story

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2013
zanoni wrote:
If Lincoln had sent the Blacks back to Africa, I wonder if they would've marched back across the Atlantic?
zanoni, why are you so anti black black people? Have you been mistreated by them or something?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#4 Oct 1, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>zanoni, why are you so anti black black people? Have you been mistreated by them or something?
Like most illegals and their supporters he is a racist. Nobody has ever mistreated him except in his mind. It is the entitlement mindset. If he is not given what he wants then he feels mistreated like a spoiled child.
what next

Georgetown, Canada

#5 Oct 1, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 1, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>zanoni, why are you so anti black black people? Have you been mistreated by them or something?
Teddy this evil,hateful poster hates anyone that isn't a leeching illegal.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 2, 2013
zanoni wrote:
I'm a equal opportunity racist. I hate anyone not like me, good-looking and healthy!!!!!
Kind of like Dirty Harry,hmmm. Ok rico, whatever trips your trigger.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 2, 2013
zanoni wrote:
Anytime a thread regarding immigration, legal or illegal, amnesty or not, opens up, the same pack of boogers immediately surfaces. My, my, my. Well ain't that something?
I wonder why?
You explain why, since apparently you are among them.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#13 Oct 2, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like Dirty Harry,hmmm. Ok rico, whatever trips your trigger.
LOL! lol!
Brenda besson

United States

#14 Oct 2, 2013
zanoni wrote:
I'm a equal opportunity racist. I hate anyone not like me, good-looking and healthy!!!!!
oh and soooooo ugly and mad on the inside.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 3, 2013
zanoni wrote:
Since you have a problem with blacks, do you have a problem with our current president?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#18 Oct 3, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, no, I'm not among the boogers. Second, the reason I'm on them is because I'm Latino/Hispanic, the matter at hand definitely concerns me. So I have legitimate business for beinghere.
Racist much.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 3, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, no, I'm not among the boogers. Second, the reason I'm on them is because I'm Latino/Hispanic, the matter at hand definitely concerns me. So I have legitimate business for being here.
I have no argument with your right to be here, or to speak your mind. However, it is my right to dislike what you say, and to express my anger towards it.

I don't want to get into a discussion about the contributions of black people to the GDP. Multiple underlying issues are involved.
The point is that we all have a right to be here. Race, ethnicity, etc. are all means of separating people from one another. There are those in whose best interests it is to divide and conquer the people. I for one am unwilling to be exploited that way.

This is a plea to people of every political, ethnic, and religious (or non-religious) stripe, to those I agree with and to those I disagree with.
If we could all band together as human beings, and recognize and appreciate those commonalities that unite us, we could form an army so strong, we could hand a crushing defeat to those who would seek to divide us, and who laugh as we chew each other to pieces.

I am sick of hearing about how our differences are irreconcilable. We attack one another while the chess players toy with us. Our similarities far outweigh our differences. The sooner we recognize that, the sooner we can all be free of the politicians, the corporate Godzillas, the psychopaths who try to manipulate our lives and use us as pawns.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 3, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, no, I'm not among the boogers. Second, the reason I'm on them is because I'm Latino/Hispanic, the matter at hand definitely concerns me. So I have legitimate business for being here.
A US citizen first, of Latino/Hiapanic descent, right? I guess I didn't see your previous posts pertaining to voting for BO. I have worked with many AA's, and most of them are nothing like what you sadly have encountered. In any group, there are always going to be those who give their race a bad name.

Location hidden

#21 Oct 3, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>A US citizen first, of Latino/Hiapanic descent, right? I guess I didn't see your previous posts pertaining to voting for BO. I have worked with many AA's, and most of them are nothing like what you sadly have encountered. In any group, there are always going to be those who give their race a bad name.
Dern tootin'. In today's teabagger atmosphere, I'm embarrassed to be white.

Location hidden

#24 Oct 4, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to light fire and a match is blows out, you use two matches. The heat/flame from one, feeds the other.
I went to a predominantly white school in the past. There were Latinos, Asian, and Black, but mostly White.
The Blacks were an extreme minority in that school. A typical class would be something like this, 40% white, 35% Asian, 15% Latino, 2% Black, the rest would be 'other.'
In those conditions the Blacks were so docile. Hell, they were outnumbered!!!!!!!!! Yeah, they were polite, they behaved, they did what they were supposed to do and moved on to the next class.
I've also been in classes where Blacks are undoubtedly the majority, I assure you, there's a sudden change in atmosphere!!!!!
All of a sudden, you're the minority, and you better well behave black, or else!!!!
Oh, by the way, if a Black boy/man wanted his way with you...guess what? He had his way with you, unless you didn't mind being the school victim, you know, lunch money taken from you, bullied all the time, etc...
Look around yourself, are the Blacks in the extreme minority? That's why they behave. Go meet them when you're in the extreme minority, they'll have their way with you.
But don't you think any race's demeanor changes when they are in a larger group? Take a lone gang banger, Yeah, yhe may look menacing, but he won't be as overt in his intentions, yet he suddenly becomes much more courageous when he is with his homies who he knows will have his back.

Now, I will give it to you that the folks I worked with when in a larger group of like people did get louder and reverted to more jive talk than they normally exhibited, but many of them had hearts of gold, and were extremely easy and fun to work with, so I didn't mind their boisterous exhibitions. I am truly sorry that you had bad experiences, because many times it is because of those experiences we base our opinions.

When my daughter was in middle school, one such character that you mentioned earlier was groping her and a couple other girls. She was terrified to tell a teacher, as were the other girls. She begged me not to do anything about it, but I guess you now know me enough from these threads to know that when you mess with one of mine, I become a mama lioness. Because I DID talk to the teacher, she was aware of the situation, and caught him in the act. He never touched another girl again...at least not in school. If you could have seen the look on my daughter's face as she retold the story, it was total relief. I am glad that she at least told me what was happening, because I don't think the other girls ever told their moms, because the teacher had no idea what was going on before I talek to her.

At any rate, I do see where you are coming from though. I find our discussions much nicer than going after each other's throats. I enjoyed it, have a good day! One more thing, you aren't new to these threads, are you? Have we spoken before?

Location hidden

#25 Oct 4, 2013
zanoni wrote:
The point I was trying to make in the previous post regarding the matches is, one match by itself can be easily extinguished, two matches feed each other and make a better flame.
A few Blacks outnumbered by many, aren't a problem, they stay in line. More Blacks than anyone else, and you'll really have a problem.
Of course, that's unless you join them. Do you know what I mean?
I mean, you assimilate with the Blacks, sort of like an inside-out Oreo cookie.
I didn't see this post before I fired off mine. I do see what you are saying, Inside-out Oreo? Priceless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tubac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report: Explosives Found Near US-Mexico Border Nov 12 WAP 1
Illegal Alien Children Sleep with Tin Foil Blan... Nov 9 ronnie 29
sex couple threesome (Jan '14) Nov 5 JerryLopez800 4
Who's to blame for the flood of kids at the bor... Oct '14 joey 120
Alex Jones Explains USS Liberty as US consul cl... (Feb '12) Oct '14 BEN AFFLECK fan 9
Immigration reforn... really? Sep '14 JD King 1
Arizona faces boycott by Americans over controv... (Apr '10) Sep '14 JD King 38
Tubac Dating
Find my Match

Tubac People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tubac News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tubac

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:37 pm PST