Anchor babies, Arizona and the battle for U.S. citizenship

Full story: National Post

A fence separates the cities of Nogales, Arizona and Nogales, Sonora Mexico, a frequent crossing point for people entering the United States illegally.
Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2013
Patriots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Judged:

IF mommy if in the country illegally, so is the child she's carrying. End of anchor babies!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

I like your way of thinking, Patriots! We need more people that think that way.
Patriots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

I'm just a botton line thinker.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Patriots wrote:
Me too! We definately need to send their little a$$es back to Mexico along with their illegal parents. What I wouldn't give to have Obama's job!
LA2YA

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>Me too! We definately need to send their little a$$es back to Mexico along with their illegal parents. What I wouldn't give to have Obama's job!
++++++++++

Your ancestors (whatever KIND they might be) were not invited to this country either. Your ancestors cross the big pond, and lets not forget they were ousted from their own countries (most were convicts, undesirables, starving) and decided because of destiny, created wars/kill half of their population) and stole their land in the name of the Lord. You Obama ? Hell NO, you sure ain't Obama buddy. Your people are squatters. So f*** out anchor baby.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

why don't you start paying for those bastard babies
LMAO

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

LA2YA wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
Your ancestors (whatever KIND they might be) were not invited to this country either. Your ancestors cross the big pond, and lets not forget they were ousted from their own countries (most were convicts, undesirables, starving) and decided because of destiny, created wars/kill half of their population) and stole their land in the name of the Lord. You Obama ? Hell NO, you sure ain't Obama buddy. Your people are squatters. So f*** out anchor baby.
What a crock of La Raza bull chit! What my ancestors did was come over, papers in hand, to Ellis Island to LEGALLY get permission to become citizens. They also didn't rely on taxpayers to support them. Get the truth will you?
Juan Too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

LA2YA wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
ˇOlé!
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

good alligator bait

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Born In USA = American! Dont like illegals? Tell your friends to quit hiring them, oh and dont buy any tacos off the truck! gee

“come to Richie,, ”

4-corners man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna be patriotic little booger. Do you even know what America is? I don't think you do. America is this entire hemisphere! The new world! This entire hemisphere is America, both north and south. So anyone born in this hemisphere is AMERICAN!!!! You're not American, you're Gringo.
But you wouldn't know that would you, booger?
hahahaha, funny girl, you know what i mean! IF your born in the USA your american, from the USA. word play much? moco! hahaha,

“come to Richie,, ”

4-corners man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

zanoni wrote:
Born in the USA = Gringo!!!!!!!!!
Im from the USA!!! See you not so smart now! Im from here for as long as long is! Dig! When Columbus arrived my family meet him! hahahaha, woo.... its nice to be American! So stop it gringo!
Wilber Syta

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

the best fr ee online dating website! video chat, send and receive messages, and flirts all free!! check it out! http://tinyurl.com/lqtkzyl
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

LA2YA wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
we came here before there was anyone here we didn't commit a felony and steal our way in like the theiving trash

“come to Richie,, ”

4-corners man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Serrano Red wrote:
<quoted text>
we came here before there was anyone here we didn't commit a felony and steal our way in like the theiving trash
LOL!!!
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

LA2YA wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
you really are a stupid beaner
Mesa Program

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
Those papers in hand was shit paper, your ancestor had just walked out the shitter and was stealing a roll of Charming because they didn't have such a thing in their country.
You are not college educated. You are a hypocritical idiot!

Educated people do not do that! Learn better.
Unregistered Troll

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Patriots wrote:
You mean you're a bottom feeder.
Dumb Cracker

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Serrano Red wrote:
why don't you start paying for those bastard babies
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mexico/TSU9F...
Jesus Malverde

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
Those papers in hand was shit paper, your ancestor had just walked out the shitter and was stealing a roll of Charming because they didn't have such a thing in their country.
ˇOlé!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tubac Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tubac People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••