US-raised immigrants remain in US custody

Oct 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSAT-TV San Antonio

GOP RATING DOWN TO 32%. SURVEY WAS CONDUCTED OVER THE WEEKEND. DOZENS OF SO-CALLED DREAMERS RALLYING AT BORDER CROSSING IN LAREDO.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2013
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

US raised immigrants? The correct term is illegal alien. They are not immigrants and it is an insult to all immigrants to call them such.
You can call a pile of sh#t a rose but it is still a pile of sh#t.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dee Dee Dee, it IS an insult to legal immigrants who have enough presonal responsiblity to come here the right way honoring our laws, as opposed to those who sneak in, then have the audacity to make demands of the country they entered without our permission. These illegals have very high opinions of themselves, but the average Americans see them as a group of people who constantly dig into our pockets.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

teddyr4me wrote:
Dee Dee Dee, it IS an insult to legal immigrants who have enough presonal responsiblity to come here the right way honoring our laws, as opposed to those who sneak in, then have the audacity to make demands of the country they entered without our permission. These illegals have very high opinions of themselves, but the average Americans see them as a group of people who constantly dig into our pockets.
The wife who came here legally and went through the process considers it a huge slap in the face to her to allow those who illegally enter our country stay and/or continue to flow across our borders! She doesn't want a dime of her hard earned $$ going to illegals and/or their anchors.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

I was also brought here as an infant and deserve to be here as much as a citizen.

I'll be off the net for a week to 10 days while I travel to Texas to complete several special projects for my boss. He has 5 new homes that my crew will need to wire up. I'll bring everyone up to date when I return with a pocket full of money.
narcissistic drivel alert

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Juan wrote:
I was also brought here as an infant and deserve to be here as much as a citizen.
I'll be off the net for a week to 10 days while I travel to Texas to complete several special projects for my boss. He has 5 new homes that my crew will need to wire up. I'll bring everyone up to date when I return with a pocket full of money.
Great we'll be throwing a party in your absence you narcissistic twit. Nobody gives a chit about you, your supposed business, how much you make, or what you'll be doing other than w a n k i n g off to this post. Go commit Seppuku you worthless POS. As far as deserve you deserve nothing more than a jail cell for tax evasion.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 1, 2013
 
narcissistic drivel alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Great we'll be throwing a party in your absence you narcissistic twit. Nobody gives a chit about you, your supposed business, how much you make, or what you'll be doing other than w a n k i n g off to this post. Go commit Seppuku you worthless POS. As far as deserve you deserve nothing more than a jail cell for tax evasion.
so true break out the bubbly

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Juan wrote:
I was also brought here as an infant and deserve to be here as much as a citizen.
I'll be off the net for a week to 10 days while I travel to Texas to complete several special projects for my boss. He has 5 new homes that my crew will need to wire up. I'll bring everyone up to date when I return with a pocket full of money.
Great, but you promised us ten days of freedom from you the last time, and came back too soon. Make it longer, ok? We get so weary of your prevarications. Don't forget to bring your butcher knives for your next job of butchering the wiring.
spud

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

These illegal aliens should change their chant from "undocumented and unafraid" to 'unlawful and un American'.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

spud wrote:
These illegal aliens should change their chant from "undocumented and unafraid" to 'unlawful and un American'.
I'd rather they chant the cuffs are a little to tight officer or this seat is uncomfortable officer...lol
spud

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 3, 2013
 
Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather they chant the cuffs are a little to tight officer or this seat is uncomfortable officer...lol
Yeah, that would be good.
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I made it back to Texas safely. Getting several electrical supplies together today. Tomorrow our crew will take a day off before starting bright and early Monday morning. We should only be here a week to 10 days and I'll be back in Vero.

I will keep everyone posted.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Juan wrote:
I made it back to Texas safely. Getting several electrical supplies together today. Tomorrow our crew will take a day off before starting bright and early Monday morning. We should only be here a week to 10 days and I'll be back in Vero.
I will keep everyone posted.
do everyone a favor and die in a tornado, or get washed into the sea as the storms move in!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Juan wrote:
I made it back to Texas safely. Getting several electrical supplies together today. Tomorrow our crew will take a day off before starting bright and early Monday morning. We should only be here a week to 10 days and I'll be back in Vero.
I will keep everyone posted.
You said you'd be silent for ten days, yet here you are posting more BS. Please, just go.
juan is a narcissist

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>You said you'd be silent for ten days, yet here you are posting more BS. Please, just go.
Unfortunately with this one his Narcissistic Personality Disorder just won't allow him to quit posting his worthless drivel. Between the NPD and his serial lying, he makes for one great case for mental health professionals. He really should seek professional help.

Hey juanita you w a n k e r hope this gives ya another tug or two...lol

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

juan is a narcissist wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately with this one his Narcissistic Personality Disorder just won't allow him to quit posting his worthless drivel. Between the NPD and his serial lying, he makes for one great case for mental health professionals. He really should seek professional help.
Hey juanita you w a n k e r hope this gives ya another tug or two...lol
Mais, oui! Something is seriously wrong with him.
OMG

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 6, 2013
 
spud wrote:
These illegal aliens should change their chant from "undocumented and unafraid" to 'unlawful and un American'.
For most Americans,'DEAD ON ARRIVAL' would be better.
spud

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
For most Americans,'DEAD ON ARRIVAL' would be better.
I actually won't wish them dead but I sure enough want them gone and our laws enforced.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Tubac Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tubac Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tubac People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tubac News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tubac
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••