Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2008

Howdy desert dwellers!

Years ago, lived in Tempe, AZ and Mesa, AZ for a few years back in the early 1970s. Loved the climate and the desert. Now that I am older and feeling the cold more, thinking of perhaps relocating to one of the above three mentioned.

Could someone sum up simply, quickly and without a lot of jargon the differences between these towns, i.e. elevation, better temperature year around, friendliness, services like high-speed internet and cost of living and buying real estate, clean air and water, crime, etc.

From what I gather, Green Valley is the least expensive and quite nice, Rio Rico seems to be a hot spot right now for future retirees and Tubac has a spiritual quality that many artists enjoy.

If someone could embelish the little knowledge I have of these places, your efforts would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Alaska Fisherman

Sitka, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

Green Valley least expensive? mmmm not so sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tubac Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tubac People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••