Will Aguilera rat on Tor C/Sierra Cou...

Will Aguilera rat on Tor C/Sierra County officials to get a good plea deal?

Created by durablebrad on Feb 28, 2012

101 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I wouldn't put anything past him.

He won't if he knows what's good for him.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Not sure about the details of this story?

Just look it up in any search engine: Jaime Aguilera extortion tampering with evidence flight risk

LMAO!!!
stumbleliar

Truth Or Consequences, NM

#2 Feb 28, 2012
Well...if he does, that would be a good thing, right? And if he can to save his own neck, we all know that he would and will. The way I see if, if nothing comes out or no one gets "ratted" on, then perhaps there was nothing to rat about.
Actually

Elephant Butte, NM

#3 Feb 29, 2012
Aguilera may choose to die in jail rather than to die out of jail.

Our judges have been put under severe pressure to push through everything Aguilera has touched, right or wrong...mostly wrong. I think he got a date right, once. This has been going on since 2005.

The judges won't change just because Aguilera got arrested, because Aguilera is not the big money behind 12-mile land grants and $pace$cam. Aguilera has "backers". Aguilera is the small time crook and the "backers" are still out there.

If our judges are swayed by Aguilera's "backers", then the judges down south are also corruptable.

When the Alaska Pipeline was built, it turned out that Senator Ted Stevens was the main corrupt public official, and lots of little fish, with the oil companies paying for the corruption.

Ted Stevens died a free man in a plane accident. The oil companies raised oil prices.
DLR

Tucson, AZ

#5 Mar 11, 2012
If they can lure you off site, they can get your IP #. Don't click on any of their links. You know it is just crazy stuff anyway.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 11, 2012
DLR wrote:
If they can lure you off site, they can get your IP #. Don't click on any of their links. You know it is just crazy stuff anyway.
Yes, please do not bother to read the government documents that prove Gregory B. Neal was in collusion with multiple local, state, and federal elected representatives -even providing them with free trips to Tampa, meals, hotel rooms, golf games, etc.- in advance of the zoning request to add TWICE the raw acreage of land into Truth or Consequencs via a zoning change voted on by Raymond Ruffini(not a resident of Truth or Consequences), AND WITHOUT ANY PROVEN EXCESS WATER CAPACITY TO SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT: by definition in New Mexico that is called "PREMATURE DEVELOPMENT." Since Mr. Neal was not a registered lobbyist in the state or with the federal government when he spent a self-proclaimed "$125,000" on lobbying activities related to the proposed "Motorplex" development, that would be called evidence of criminal activity.

PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY OF THESE DOCUMENTS. KEEP YOUR HEADS IN THE SAND AND FORGET YOU EVER READ ANYTHING BAD ABOUT TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES, NEW MEXICO. LMAO!!!
cantwait

Espanola, NM

#8 Mar 12, 2012
StumblewireUSA wrote:
<quoted text> Who gives a sh*t about your IP! The only one doing that is Rose Garretson, Mr. Neal's roommate - just peruse their "Reality Based Marketing" website ... http://www.scribd.com/torcsophie is a legitimate site used by millions of folks from all over the world. It is truly a wonderful free public service. Please go there & enjoy yourself - over 19,000 folks have readit. Freddie Torres is even a follower ... haha.
Koo Koo, Koo Koo

Location hidden

#10 Mar 12, 2012
StumblewireUSA wrote:
Boy, that's pretty interesring reading. How many more government employees and city officials do you think that Mr. Aguiler and his associates will turn-out before this thing is over?

I hope that the answer is "All of them."

“Liberty and justice for all”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 19, 2012
Jaime's already ratting down in Sunland Park.

Police Chief arrested today. Additional charges against Salinas.

Been told probably 90% of Sunland Park City staff will be arrested before this is all over. Guess they believed his lies about immunity.

Don't think for even half a second that we're not next as they continue to look into Jaime's shenanigans.

Oh, that's right. For some strange reason Jaime was corrupt before and after, but not here.

Dream on...those orange jumpsuits are waiting.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 20, 2012
Salinas arrested again on another $50,000 cash bond.

Jaime is ratting, which he will do for the crap he was involved with here, too.

Bwhahahahaha.

Never trust a scumbag with your dirty little secrets. He'll be the first to roll to save his own skin.

I've having a really nice day. How bout you?

Since: Mar 11

My side of the fence

#14 Mar 20, 2012
StumblewireUSA wrote:
Jaime will roll over & over & over - as soon as we enumerate the law-breaking activities going on around these parts - and WE HAVE PLENTY + documentation. Just read the OFFICIAL paper trail on scribd.com - we can't make this stuff up! We're having a hard enough time keeping up with it - the local scammers/shysters are very adept at what they do. But, between the dozen or so moonbats around town, the truth is revealed ... FBI is investigating, all will come undone in 2012. Jaime has to save his own skin - even he's not clever enough to have moved into TrC and do what he did. All was planned by the usual Whitehead, Stagner, Gerry Falls, Ruffini etc. crowd - then Steve Green helped push it all thru when a bunch of progressive suckers put him on the City Commission. Green, Richter, Mulcahy, Torres & WHITEHEAD will go to prison...+ Juan Fuentes - we'll have a new Commission by the end of 2012!
That is an assumption, and a far fetched one if my opinion counts any. Although I see a lot of faults with some of the above mentioned names, I do not see it it all of them.

If we are to agree with you we must believe that everyone is a criminal, or a possible one. I do not see that being possible.

Is it a possibility that you might look in the mirror and see that you are just getting too old and one sided to give anything good a chance to rear its head above the muddy water you created.

No, not all are doing all the illegal activities that you are so fond of mentioning. Although we should wish that we have all concerned commissioners that would do the best for the citizens, we have to remember that they were voted in by the MAJORITY of the voters.

A COUPLE OF YOUR VOTES WERE CAST, and they were counted, unfortunately for you, one is not the majority in a community with over a thousand. If it was then we would have a different commissioners would we not.

A different approach would be for you to become a positive influence around the community that you are living in. Oh, bring Miss I am suing the pants of T or C,( leech ) with you.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 20, 2012
an average taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an assumption, and a far fetched one if my opinion counts any. Although I see a lot of faults with some of the above mentioned names, I do not see it it all of them.
If we are to agree with you we must believe that everyone is a criminal, or a possible one. I do not see that being possible.
Is it a possibility that you might look in the mirror and see that you are just getting too old and one sided to give anything good a chance to rear its head above the muddy water you created.
No, not all are doing all the illegal activities that you are so fond of mentioning. Although we should wish that we have all concerned commissioners that would do the best for the citizens, we have to remember that they were voted in by the MAJORITY of the voters.
A COUPLE OF YOUR VOTES WERE CAST, and they were counted, unfortunately for you, one is not the majority in a community with over a thousand. If it was then we would have a different commissioners would we not.
A different approach would be for you to become a positive influence around the community that you are living in. Oh, bring Miss I am suing the pants of T or C,( leech ) with you.
And you'd be wrong there, Gary. The news last night and this afternoon have the Police Chief arrested and Salinas arrested again, both on $50,000 cash bond, based upon "information from Jaime Aguilera."

It was not far-fetched that he would start to rat, and he's already doing it. Hence, the last two arrests.

I also saw in the news last night of the press conference with Martinez and Balderas. The issues they brought up in their special audit seem to be remarkably similar (i.e., exactly) to issues in our finances. Wait, doesn't your wife work for the City's Finance Department?

Since you mentioned lawsuits, I'm wondering when your family will be filing their wrongful death suit. Or is there no way to excuse the lack of family care and responsibility from the lack of governmental responsibility. The truth would be quite shameful if looked at objectively, from what I hear.

You seemed pretty gung ho on my knowledge of IPRA when you needed assistance. I believe that type of behavior is known as two-faced, Gary. You aren't actually on the other "side of the fence." It obviously escaped your attention that those who showed you the most (if not only) support are the same people who you attack.

You reap what you sow, Gary. And all you sow is crap.
DLR

Tucson, AZ

#17 Mar 20, 2012
You think you figure out the identity of someone disagreeing with you and your friends, so you use the biggest tragedy in their life against them in public.

all class.

Yeah, no idea why everyone uses aliases around your group.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 20, 2012
DLR wrote:
You think you figure out the identity of someone disagreeing with you and your friends, so you use the biggest tragedy in their life against them in public.
all class.
Yeah, no idea why everyone uses aliases around your group.
It isn't a guess with Gary. He openly admitted it to one of us several months ago. Real class is requesting help on your issues (and getting that help freely and warmly) from those you then attack for social acceptance. And a better description than "real class" would be scumbag.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 22, 2012
I could say that I was disappointed in Gary, but that would be an immense understatement. Betrayal of such a degree wounds the conscience in such remarkable ways that one can only feel a numb sensation where once there was a kindred spirit.

As I would have gladly entered into the line of fire with him as an ally, no doubt we were under surveillance by local authorities and might have truly risked such an event, I must now admit that reviewing the comments offered in this thread merely creates a hollow void of compassion for any fate that renders karmic justice to himself and his family, God forbid.

On one hand I can count the faces of those natives of Sierra County whom are truly trusted friends. Sadly, one of those named Summer has already retired from this mortal coil. And though many would disparage his character, I challenge any to describe a moment when Summer was not the genuine article.

The problem with Truth or Consequences is not in the lack of employment or the excess of drugs brought into the community by well-connected local families, but in the sheer insincerity of the average people who choose to reside there.

Accepting survival as a goal, rather than personally committing to some sort of collective plan intended to create something larger, not only bankrupts the soul... it crucifies the character.
Boys and Girls Club

Silver City, NM

#20 Mar 22, 2012
Ask Gary what he did with the quarter million that was supposed to go to the Boys & Girls Club "back in the day" when Whitehead Chevrolet was about to be born.
Cantwait

United States

#21 Mar 22, 2012
Boys and Girls Club wrote:
Ask Gary what he did with the quarter million that was supposed to go to the Boys & Girls Club "back in the day" when Whitehead Chevrolet was about to be born.
Wow your grasping now. Another rumor your trying to start.

Location hidden

#22 Mar 22, 2012
The word that you were looking for would be spelled "you're."

EXAMPLE: You're welcome!

LOL!
Cantwait

United States

#23 Mar 22, 2012
durablebrad wrote:
The word that you were looking for would be spelled "you're."
EXAMPLE: You're welcome!
LOL!
No little man you're an disgrace . That better?

Location hidden

#24 Mar 22, 2012
Cantwait wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, City staff is a disgrace as they betray the public's trust.

Location hidden

#25 Mar 22, 2012
Cantwait wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that what you meant to convey is properly written as:

"No, little man; you're a disgrace."

What the heck... you're still welcome, anyway. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truth or Consequences Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
here a chick, there a chick... 4 min sierranewby 1
sales tax increase 2 hr GRT 2
no life 5 hr sierranewby 4
Elephant Butte 8 hr Watching Eyes 12
Living in your RV Jul 4 Just a thought 2
Feds Raid Sierra County Jail (Feb '14) Jul 2 funny 140
Smoke Shop Where Art Thou? Jun 30 Making it real 12
More from around the web

Truth or Consequences People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE