All the politicians lie here with no consequences
Do you hold them accountable?
Their Name

Espanola, NM

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Deb2me wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hold them accountable?
What do you suggest? We already have one rotten egg in the basket sueing the taxpayer. So lets add some more lawsuits so that a leech ( you ) can join the other 66% mooching off of the 44% than are out there supporting your leeching ass.

Voting is the only way to hold them accountable. Any other way is just adding further burden on the taxpaying public that is not needed.

“The eviler twin”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Their Name wrote:
<quoted text>What do you suggest? We already have one rotten egg in the basket sueing the taxpayer. So lets add some more lawsuits so that a leech ( you ) can join the other 66% mooching off of the 44% than are out there supporting your leeching ass.

Voting is the only way to hold them accountable. Any other way is just adding further burden on the taxpaying public that is not needed.
Toomey has every right to haul these dimwits into court and to ensure they follow through with their obligation to serve the public.

She also has the right to be disruptive at the commission meeting with her obnoxious whispering and side conversations and sitting like a drunken sailor all bent forward so he shirt rides up and everyone behind her can see her buttcrack.
LOL

Truth Or Consequences, NM

#6 Feb 27, 2013
So when did the "47%" become 66%? And, when does 66 and 44 add up to 100? Ultra LOL to RudeDude's comment!

“Liberty and justice for all”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Their Name wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you suggest? We already have one rotten egg in the basket sueing the taxpayer. So lets add some more lawsuits so that a leech ( you ) can join the other 66% mooching off of the 44% than are out there supporting your leeching ass.
Actually, there is no suit against the taxpayer. The lawsuit filed by 65 of your neighbors does not ask for any money, just a declaration of our rights and protection through the checks and balances our founding fathers fought and died to establish, and too many Americans since that time have died to protect and expand. Whether you did or did not learn by the 7th grade, most of us did. The separation of powers creates a checks and balance to the abuse of government. In the case 237 yrs. ago, we fought against the abuse of the government of the king. Our founding fathers fought to ensure there would be 3 braches of government to check this abuse because they recognized, "for the want of a judge, man is a beast." Locke was not treatising on murder, but on government as "power corrupts." Hence why the judiciary was initially created.

We are guaranteed our right to petition the government, including the judicial branch, for our grievances, in the First Amendment. Most people can name the first three rights listed in the First Amendment--speech, press, religion--but don't even remember there is a fourth: right to petition the government for your grievances. That right was denied our founding fathers--to petition the King. Those four aren't the first four rights by accident. So, we petitioned the legislative branch of our government (the commissioners). They are at fault so they refused to act. So, we petition another branch of government to check that abuse. And you find that offensive? I find such a reaction to be very un-American.

It is unfortunate that you agree 28 residential properties should be condemned when they lose 60% of their value, all without due process. Those condemnations will be nothing when the entire community is condemned after our only source of drinking water is contaminated.(I was wrong initially when I said the solid waste facility has one drinking water well within 100 ft. and a second within 250 ft. One is actually on the property, and the next closest is 70 ft. All six are within 1,000 ft.). It is also unfortunate that you disagree with one of our founding principles: that all power is derived from the people.

The mooching that is going on are those who are illegally dumping their waste in the dumpsters for which they do not pay. The mooching going on are all the "free" services for everyone in the County that are being paid for by the ratepayers of TorC.

In fact, this lawsuit will relieve the taxpayers and ratepayers of TorC. The money spent on the facility will be paid by those PEOPLE responsible and the money returned to the public's coffers. This current lawsuit asks for no money, but it can reduce the monthly expenses of every ratepayers in TorC.

If you are paying attention, the County and the other municipalities have informed the City they will NOT be utilizing our collection center. It was confirmed that the numbers the city is spewing about the collection fee increase is based upon the County and other municipalities utilizing the facility. Without them the monthly residential garbage fee must be doubled in order to pay off the bond that the citizens already paid during the last 5 years, originally said to be so we had the $$$ for a new facility. So, here comes a monthly $45 garbage fee.

We can privatize and the average TorC household will pay $14 mo. for curbside service, just as Williamsburg pays for the 65 gal. can.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 27, 2013
JustaRudeDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Toomey has every right to haul these dimwits into court and to ensure they follow through with their obligation to serve the public.
She also has the right to be disruptive at the commission meeting with her obnoxious whispering and side conversations and sitting like a drunken sailor all bent forward so he shirt rides up and everyone behind her can see her buttcrack.
My apologies...but glad to know that even though I am injured from a dislocated rib (and was therefore sitting in a position that was less painful while unknowingly and regretfully displaying what you describe as my buttcrack), I was still able to affect you.
other lawsuits

#9 Feb 27, 2013
There will certainly be other lawsuits seeking damages against T or C for the transfer station placement.

I'm just waiting to see how ripe it is actually going to be during the summer months.

a buttcrack..wow..like none of us have ever seen something like that.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 27, 2013
other lawsuits wrote:
There will certainly be other lawsuits seeking damages against T or C for the transfer station placement.
I'm just waiting to see how ripe it is actually going to be during the summer months.
a buttcrack..wow..like none of us have ever seen something like that.
Hopefully no one will ever find out how ripe it is actually going to be during the summer months nor anyone will have to sue the City for condemning their residential property.(A property is condemned when it loses 50% of its value.)

If all goes well, the only other lawsuit will be seeking damages by those responsible, and those damages go to the public coffers. The "system" is designed so as the public gets the money back when those people involved in government unlawfully spend our money. So, it is not the "City" that would get sued next, since in that case, the "City" is a victim who had its money unlawfully spent.

Stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed you won't find out how ripe it gets!!!

“The eviler twin”

Location hidden

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Deb2me wrote:
<quoted text>My apologies...but glad to know that even though I am injured from a dislocated rib (and was therefore sitting in a position that was less painful while unknowingly and regretfully displaying what you describe as my buttcrack), I was still able to affect you.
No need to apologize. It looked liked you clean up pretty well.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 28, 2013
JustaRudeDude wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to apologize. It looked liked you clean up pretty well.
Thank you, but the apology is necessary as my mother (RIP) raised me better than to expose myself in such a manner in public.
Willie

#13 Feb 28, 2013
Who do I have to sue to get some dang street signs around here? I had to tell a relative coming into town to turn at the white horse staked out by the road.

“The eviler twin”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Deb2me wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, but the apology is necessary as my mother (RIP) raised me better than to expose myself in such a manner in public.
She tried. I suspect she's spinning in her grave after last Tuesday's display.

Since: Feb 13

Espanola, NM

#15 Feb 28, 2013
JustaRudeDude wrote:
<quoted text>
She tried. I suspect she's spinning in her grave after last Tuesday's display.
You're of course referring to the Bipolar Boogaloo she performed on the stand?

“The eviler twin”

Location hidden

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Al Bondigas wrote:
<quoted text>You're of course referring to the Bipolar Boogaloo she performed on the stand?
Well, that too. More specifically I was referring to how she went down and sat in the front row like she was getting ready to pounce at the tail end of Ron fenn's presentation and she sat there bent over like the home plate umpire and her white sweater and undershirt rode up her fat back and her low rise hooker jeans - which were too small to begin with and if her mother were still alive I'm sure she'd have not approved - slid down and you could see her ass crack.

Now that I think about it, she goes commando. Hmmm...

Location hidden

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Al Bondigas wrote:
<quoted text>
You're of course referring to the Bipolar Boogaloo she performed on the stand?
Hiya, Etta.

You have a problem with the court requirements to take testimony in a question/answer format, take it up with the Court.

Just read your article. Why don't you pick one misspelling of my name, rather than misspelling it differently every time you slander me.

I notice in your article that you failed to mention Fuentes cross-examination. That was the cross-examination wherein Judge Kase finally got angry with Fuentes and started demanding he answer the questions asked. Don't you think it is important for the public to know that Juan Fuentes admitted under oath that the City is violating its local ordinances. Finally got the word "yes" after he kept answering a question not answered and the Court forced him to answer the question. Let's not forget the same dance occurred, and he finally had to say, "yes" he is failing in his statutory duty to enforce compliance with our ordinances.

You also left out the Fuentes testimony when he was forced to admit that the ratepayers of T or C are paying for the services being given for free to County residents, i.e., the T or C ratepayers are supporting the solid waste and recycling for the entire county. Or that Fuentes admitted there is a good deal of illegal dumping going on, with County residents putting their trash in our City dumpsters. Free to them. Costs the ratepayers.

P.S. Privatization will have a $14/mo. residential trash fee with a 65 gal. polycart, and the TorC ratepayers will stop paying for all the illegal dumping and "free" services to non-ratepayers. And, we won't be putting garbage on top of our drinking water wells, condemning approximately 28 residential properties (what till we get the bill for that if the collection center opens and accepts solid waste), and violating land reserved for recreational use. The $22.36 rate currently being charged by City for dumpster collection and all the "free" services provided to nonratepayers (its not free to the ratepayers, as we pay $22.36 every month) will rise a minimum of $6, if the County utilizes our collection center. As the County has on several occasions emphatically stated they will NOT, nor will Williamsburg nor Elephant Butte, upon questioning the PUAB member who keeps making these outrageous claims of "free" when it ain't free to me, admitted the $22.36 will double if the County and other municipalities do not utilize our collection center. What part of them saying "no" is misunderstood? Expect a $45 trash bill within the year.

That'll go nicely with the $40 sewer fee the City recently stated our water will increase to with the new waste water treatment plant.

You think your utility bill is high now? Add another $70/mo. because of all these screw-ups. Yep...just wait till you get the bill!!!

Location hidden

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Willie wrote:
Who do I have to sue to get some dang street signs around here? I had to tell a relative coming into town to turn at the white horse staked out by the road.
The City. It would be a writ of mandamus action. No money involved. Writ of mandamus is to "mandate" the government perform a duty they are required to perform, i.e., identify streets with signs.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 1, 2013
JustaRudeDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that too. More specifically I was referring to how she went down and sat in the front row like she was getting ready to pounce at the tail end of Ron fenn's presentation and she sat there bent over like the home plate umpire and her white sweater and undershirt rode up her fat back and her low rise hooker jeans - which were too small to begin with and if her mother were still alive I'm sure she'd have not approved - slid down and you could see her ass crack.
Now that I think about it, she goes commando. Hmmm...
Not paying attention, Dude. I was in the very back row for the Ron Fenn presentation. Still bent over to ease the pain of a dislocated rib...but not in the front row, or second row, or third row.

You also don't know much about women's clothes, do you. Not low rise jeans...nor too small. One of the issues this week with those jeans is they have gotten too big in the past week or so and they keep sliding down. In fact, I realized last night that I no longer have to unzip the jeans, as I can slide them off zipped. That's a sign of too big.

P.S. Still waiting for word of your availability to meet and have a conversation. Still too afraid?
juggalo

#20 Mar 1, 2013
Deb2me wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies...but glad to know that even though I am injured from a dislocated rib (and was therefore sitting in a position that was less painful while unknowingly and regretfully displaying what you describe as my buttcrack), I was still able to affect you.
I wanna see her crack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truth or Consequences Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meals On Wheels roll across county 13 hr time to roll 2
Truth or Consequences - Unfriendliest City in t... (Jul '07) Aug 14 Higher Taxes 736
Walmart Upgraded but Going to the Dawgs? Aug 12 the fisherman 4
crime Jul 25 gapy 1
Bullocks Health Concerns Jul 25 Enter Username 4
News Indictments (Sep '09) Jul '17 Jazzie 4
Under Promoted Town? Jul '17 Onetwothree 5

Truth or Consequences Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Truth or Consequences Mortgages