Truth Or Consequences, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

May not be the unfriendliest city, but it IS the ugliest city i ever seen, not to mention dirty, trashy....there should be a law what color they paint the bulidings in that town.
ArtZ

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

peeps-I don't understand why you would stay here if it is so bad. You think the buildings are "ugly"? Wait til they put the red, white, and blue gravel in the mediums from date street to the Vet center. Now that has nothing to do with the artist or real estate moguls.
newcomer

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

ArtZ wrote:
peeps-I don't understand why you would stay here if it is so bad. You think the buildings are "ugly"? Wait til they put the red, white, and blue gravel in the mediums from date street to the Vet center. Now that has nothing to do with the artist or real estate moguls.

so now your the towns spokes- moron for what is art. No wonder you get offended at others point of veiw. Take your prozac before someone jumps on you
newcomer

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

ArtZ wrote:
Now you tell a vet that to his face I agree on the MORON!
Roses and Thorns

Gallatin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

newcomer, Are you here because you don't have the money to continue your journey to a place you like? If you need a bus ticket, I think people in town would help a frustrated, angry newcomer who is stuck. It's a town full of good people and I doubt anybody wants to see a "newcomer" stuck in their own personal hell. There are many places to live and they aren't all for everyone. Ask for help moving to a place you'll find what you're looking for if you need help. If you don't need help leaving and you want to stay, Art's question suggests several obvious answers.
peeps

Truth Or Consequences, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

Judged:

ArtZ wrote:
Let me guess,you had an in the silver building with the great big eye balls down town? Or you were givin a one way bus ticket from the nut house? I will be more than glad to buy you a ticket out of town.....
as far as you would like to go, as long as it is out of NM!

( Wait til they put the red, white, and blue gravel in the mediums from date street to the Vet center.) Never Happen!
Go take your meds!
money

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

Judged:

remember everyone voet on wedsday!!!

“Travel Agent near Utica, NY”

Since: Oct 08

San Juan, PR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

Judged:

we lived in T or C for a couple months, didn't really like it all that well.
witness

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Judged:

I lived in truth or consquences for 5 years. It is the most currupt and evil place i have ever lived. the rotoery club park is an open air drug market. The local police are involved in drug dealing,sexual salvery and torture of a mentally ill female. The police chief crossed state lines to return the mentally ill female to her drug dealing father who pimps her out and sexually tortures her. The police chief even look the other way at child prostitution.
great place if you are a drug dealer or sexual preditor
More Predators

Silver City, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Judged:

Ever looked up the number of registered sex offenders living in T or C? Then there's all of those who either aren't legally required to be registered, or haven't been caught.

How 'bout the new age, in-group guy Jacob who lives with his "ma-ma", Donna. He did get caught, and went to Grants. Now, he's out making a living by illegally working as a handyman. Better watch your 16 yr. old daughters!
ArtZ

Grandview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Judged:

More Predators wrote:
Ever looked up the number of registered sex offenders living in T or C? Then there's all of those who either aren't legally required to be registered, or haven't been caught.
How 'bout the new age, in-group guy Jacob who lives with his "ma-ma", Donna. He did get caught, and went to Grants. Now, he's out making a living by illegally working as a handyman. Better watch your 16 yr. old daughters!
Yes. and there is one (not mentioned here). one for 6900 people. what is your point? Is that a high rate of sex offenders in T or C? One should compare T or C with other communities with same population numbers. You sound paranoid are you one of the "not caught".

I view TorC as a very family friendly and safe place.
Worthless

Abiquiu, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

Jacobs real name is Lesley He does the farmers matket also and i see him with children in the play area constantly one day i called it in to the police and waited over an hour while he played with children there and the police never came But i have GREATLY disagreeded with Atrz on several issues but this one stikes a nerve. The point is TrC has been known by sex offenders as the city to go to cause of athe gREAT lapse in police enforcement. Hell try and get one of the cops out of bed when dispatched at night time. They to friggin lazy to turn off there free cable and earn all the city freebies.
I am fed up with it and its just not the sex offenders and yes per capita TrC is one of the largest for sex offenders
And Terry doesnt wnt me to knock on his door.
Sexually Deranged

Abiquiu, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

I want to move to TrC. Shit I cant even shop in my own home town after being released for 6 counts of sexual penetration of a minor. I thank you all for the information and will be talking to my parole officer next visit. I know you all are gonna love me I am great with your children.
Roses_and_Thorns

Clyde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

The police responded within five minutes from when I called dispatch recently. I've called once, so my experience is 100% quick response.
After reading your posts, I checked the sex offender registry (since fact checking is something any intelligent person reading your constant attempts to slander your own community will do) and found only two registered offenders in the TorC/Williamsburg area. Artz is correct. Statistically, T or C is a very safe place. Whether you're Sexually Deranged, Worthless, or Bored on any particular day or post, you are at least consistent in being disgruntled. And transparent.
Born in the USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Gypsy Soul wrote:
Lots of undirected anger. I feel I should harbor these resentments more warranted than most and really don't. Sure I have, and always will, be out spoken when discrimination is directed to me, but if these are my enemies than God Bless I am hated for speaking on it. I want to share our code of ethics "The Chillicothie" are Governed by. May it possibly help the under privileged and haterz.
WE ARE GYPSY we go placidly amid the noise and haste, always in remembrance of the peace in silence, and as far as possible, without surrender, strive to be on good terms with all creation. We speak Truth quietly and clearly and listen to all, even those many concider dull and ignorant, for they too have a story to tell.
We avoid the loud and aggressive that tear down spirit with there dis - ease. We don't compare ourselves with others, for always there is a greater and lesser. We choose humility as our teacher to this changing world of our time. We choose to be ourselves, but not separate, nor are we cynical about love, because in the face of even disenchantment and aridity, everything is as perennial as the grasses. We kindly embrace the gentleness of time, and in grace, surrender the issues of our youth that will weigh us down. Instead we nurture and strengthen Spirit to shield those in dis - stress. We do not weaken the gift of life with dark images, for fear is bred in a fatigue spirit and one of loneliness. We are Universal, a child of the universe no less than the trees and stars which also have every right to be here, and whether or not you can see it clearly, the Universe is unfolding exactly as it should be. Therefor we are at Peace with God. So don't fear us! For even with all the filth and drudgery it is still a beautiful world. With us, keep peace in your soul and Bless the Gift!
Rev Raven Dolick
Gypsy King to the Chillicothie
Is that not a misquote of "Deserderada" (sp) of the 70's? " Go placidly amid the noise and haste and remember the peace .." etc.
lele

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

totally shocked wrote:
I was amazed when i found this site on the web. In reading the above messages I Hear a lot of anger and dissatisfaction. What thrill would you get from bashing another person on the net? Does that make you any better of a person than the one you claim to be upset with. I was raised in T or C, left for 10 years, and have been back since 89. In general the residents old and young are very hospitible. I feel the residents here are very accepting of change. Take a small time town and move the artsy shops in and you are not hearing a lot of fuss.... Take time to see how you present yourself to others. Everyone is entitled to a bad day....
I believe that this is a public forum, which entitles any poster to speak his mind. These people are describing what happened to them. If your experience is different, then share it and help others to see a different side of this town. But, don't berate individuals on a public forum when you, yourself are guilty of the same thing. I found people in T or C just like people everywhere, some good, some bad, some friendly, some hateful. Not a place I'd choose to live, but not the worst place I've ever been.
Rednecker

Caballo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

Judged:

Born in the USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that not a misquote of "Deserderada" (sp) of the 70's? " Go placidly amid the noise and haste and remember the peace .." etc.
Nice Raven havent seen you post for a long time. We love you bro.
truegrit

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

There is a lot of venom here...Some really bitter folks, sad little people with nothing else to do, but accuse and try to make others agree.
Lots of accusations from assault to the Mexican Mafia to corrupt law enforcement. Lots of heresay and labeling. Is this the result of the 60's? Funny, no proof on any of it. A lot of it I know for a fact is just plain wrong or misrepresented. Folks are trying to make this a good place.
If you are considering moving to T or C...don't go by this crack pot garbage. These nut cakes are a minority. Check it out for yourself.
To those with all the venom...You must be the change you wish to see in others.
Sorry it is so bad for you. If you don't feel change moves at your pace...move.
truegrit

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

That's median
truegrit

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

All the negative posts sound like the work of three people. It's a wonder someone doesn't contact an attorney for all the slanerous venom released here.

Easy to hind behind a post. Name calling all over. Got the cojones to say your poison to someone's face?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of728
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Truth or Consequences Forum right now

Search the Truth or Consequences Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gas price gouging (Dec '13) 1 hr Sammy 116
Ashbaugh / FastStop - Delinquent Prop. Tax (Jul '11) 5 hr GEEZ Louise 98
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. 7 hr CornDogz 9
Feds Raid Sierra County Jail Tue Big Trouble 112
we're screwed Tue homer 2
Rift in Sierra County Government Leadership T... Jul 3 Savage Heathen 20
Illegal Arrests and Detention in Sierra County,... (Mar '12) Jun 21 sally stiers 69
•••
•••
•••
•••

Truth or Consequences Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Truth or Consequences People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••