Truth or Consequences - Unfriendliest...
Techno Geek

Santa Fe, NM

#129 Mar 3, 2009
I thinks all thees e turds need to be fluished. My place now!
Bigg Balls

Lincoln, NE

#130 Mar 4, 2009
Thats my Jughead!
2 of 38 Undergrounders

Lincoln, NE

#131 Mar 4, 2009
Techno Geek wrote:
I thinks all thees e turds need to be fluished. My place now!
Actually I guess I'm more like three of the 38 members of the underground cuz like I'm the vice president, treasurer and I've been filling in for the AV guy. So what- it's hard to find volunteers in this town. Anyway I'm coming boss! I just need to warn everyone real quick. You better watch out! If we don't scare the bejeezus out of you by making threats on this forum then we'll get you with poo poo talk! Yeah- you ain't laughing now. And I ain't got time to waste- I gotta go find the president, who is also members 4 through 38. So what?
1 of 38 Undergrounders

Silver City, NM

#132 Mar 4, 2009
Hey where did they all go? On medication, no members!

Flowers!!!!!!yay!!!!!!!!
Bigg Balls

Espanola, NM

#133 Mar 6, 2009
Shame on you Flower. Next time i see ya at the soup kitchen Ill buy ya some coffee.
Karen Got your bad name too!
Knows Better

Meadville, PA

#134 Mar 7, 2009
Cant beleave this is really happening! Geesh, I read the posts and they are so easy to figure out. So before everyone keeps looking STOOPID, this is all about a past poster who started this blog {unfriendliest city...}, who at the time, was going by the tag turthorconstruth, and created false impresions of trc since. The only differance now is he cant use his old tag and member blog because 2 years ago he was told off too many times. All his blogs are racist or separational at the least becuase that is the mentality of this moron. The only people now who even dignify his posts are a bunch of, semmingly 21 yearold or older Juvinial minds so he can have someone to argue with.
As pathetic as it is that is what has been going on here since day one.
Oh yeah there is some other people .... Concerning the Dirt It is a newsletter i took from my daughter who brought it home from some children at Hot Springs HS. It is only a rambling anarchy letter with pics of business owners at there worst each month.
Now maybe some of you can grow up and stop looking so foolish feeding into the ramblings of a psycho and students who havent even tried to gain structure or a work history in TrC.
Better Know

Truth Or Consequences, NM

#135 Mar 8, 2009
Knows Better wrote:
Cant beleave this is really happening! Geesh, I read the posts and they are so easy to figure out. So before everyone keeps looking STOOPID, this is all about a past poster who started this blog {unfriendliest city...}, who at the time, was going by the tag turthorconstruth, and created false impresions of trc since. The only differance now is he cant use his old tag and member blog because 2 years ago he was told off too many times. All his blogs are racist or separational at the least becuase that is the mentality of this moron. The only people now who even dignify his posts are a bunch of, semmingly 21 yearold or older Juvinial minds so he can have someone to argue with.
As pathetic as it is that is what has been going on here since day one.
Oh yeah there is some other people .... Concerning the Dirt It is a newsletter i took from my daughter who brought it home from some children at Hot Springs HS. It is only a rambling anarchy letter with pics of business owners at there worst each month.
Now maybe some of you can grow up and stop looking so foolish feeding into the ramblings of a psycho and students who havent even tried to gain structure or a work history in TrC.
U SUK!!! Time to go elffing dwntown.
Better Know

Lincoln, NE

#136 Mar 8, 2009
cuz I reely lik elffing!
Morons

Lincoln, NE

#137 Mar 10, 2009
all you need to do is ignore it! "It" will go away.
resident

Lincoln, NE

#138 Mar 10, 2009
transplant wrote:
I live in Havasu with my Wife and Daughter. We have been interested in TorC as a possible location to move. Until now everything has sounded wonderfull. I hope there is not much truth in some of these comments and would appreciate some positive feedback. thankyou
as with any small town there are politics, the steve greenie and his crowd that has been mentioned is true and those are the businesses that are mentioned here at this sight that are cruel and just don't seem to care. yes, they don't like to work and are very angry about having to work. they cause a lot of hate and discontent, they waste the city council's time at the meetings stirring up all kinds of issues. in fact i will not attend any of these meetings anymore because they can't seem to get their point accross very effectively. try going to a meeting when gerry trumble the owner of parisi jewelry store is talking. they give everyone 3 minutes to talk and in that time he may only get one sentence out that makes sense and the other time is spent stumbling over his words. this group spends all of their time fighting the city for any reason. they tried to get jerry stagner off of the city council causing another election and lots of money for nothing. well, next month there will be another vote to see if he should be recalled. in fact, steve's main supporters were outside one of the local banks with signs telling people to recall jerry stagner. jerry was not re-called and now this group is very upset. actually, this group wants to load up the city council with more of their group so they can have a monopoly over the city council to do things as they please. also, they think out with the old and in with the new so we can run this town the way we want. how do i know this, bacause i have been approached by this group and i will not have anything to do with this group. some of us are seeing what is going on and are trying to change it. there are a lot of business downtown that are truely friendly and willing to help people. they are not all like this. please give them a chance. the town is really not that bad. it has problems like every small town does. the hot springs are nice and the weather is great and the mountains are beautiful. the school system has improved and some of the downtown merchants really support the town and the children. try coming downtown on halloween night and see what the merchants do for the children. they stay open, have lots of candy to pass out and water for the thirsty ones. they do this so the children will have a safe halloween trick or treating. i could go on and on. don't let a lot of these comments sway you from doing what you want to do.
Trc Resident

Lincoln, NE

#139 Mar 11, 2009
When someone of a differant color and lifestyle can walk down our streets and not be harrassed by police or business owners I will then SHUT MY MOUTH! Until then I will continue to look them in the eye, state my dis enchantment and post. And I am including the mentally ill that are constantly harassed unless they can be sucked in Lee Forestners David Packard Judd Bradley and ol richie boy of Firewater's personal agenda. I have in my posession a signed copy of a letter Lee Forestner sent to someone IN LC that if a certain man returned his life would be in danger. The man did return to be happy in marriage and now owns land and being a viable asset to our community. He and his wife in just 2 years, have started a successful organic produce Home delivery route for seniors and the disabled. IF I may bring the supporters of the bias busines owners up to date. Lee Forestner SITS on the zoning committee and the one who tried to block a public access street recently cause he felt owning Riverbend Hot springs gave him the right to put everyone else in dis comfort. If anyone wantsd to see this letter he wro=te aboput a man with mental illness IT WILL BE POSTED at the library bullitin board as soon as i copy it and talk to representatives of a kinder TRC. Mainly This weekend.
And as far as i am concerned, Being retired I have plenty of time to actively bring these behaviors to light, AND WILL!
Cherokee Proud

Lincoln, NE

#140 Mar 11, 2009
I know who you are talking about and want to help you with your adventures How can we help. I have very much personal past experiences with this man also. Tho he sffers with mntal illnessand my family have never seen him outside of a m,an with extraordinary points of veiws and as he is not a threat to society but constantly forced to defend himself I must add He is allowed in my home whenever he chices to be, and in the past I even made sure he had a key to my house incase he was in trouble at night time. THE SAD THING HERE is half the city is on disablility but only a few are constantly harrassed.
Bubba

Lincoln, NE

#141 Mar 11, 2009
Who Farted
Sir Talks A Lot

Lincoln, NE

#142 Mar 12, 2009
Humanure.
Green Looses

Silver City, NM

#143 Mar 19, 2009
Read your history books. How did Adolf Hitler come into power? Everybody in power between he and the top, got knocked off - literally.
It's been rumored that the Green supporters who thought they could recall Jerry Stagner did so with the ambition if it could happen, Steve Green could become Mayor Pro-Tem. It didn't happen.
The REAL and LEGITIMATE recall election is undserway - NOW. Though it has taken a year of complaint filing with high ranking prosecuting authorities in New Mexico, a new ruling is about to come down. In the meantime, over 300 registered T or C voters did sign a recall petition to put Steve Green's City Commission seat in question because he won his position by cheating.
Polygraph exam results now prove Steve Green LIED. Election law is very specific, and very clear. It's also very serious business, not like the tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum conduct of many in T or C - or, should I say, the outright illegal conduct demonstrated by the "in group", and they like it that way (to keep each others' lies)
Steve Green even sent a letter on Feb. 27,'09 to voters saying he'd been accused of electioneering while he campaigned for himself at the Democratic Caucus where he worked as a Registration Clerk!
Play that one back again and again. Did he say what it sounded like he said? Green admitted his own wrong-doing! This isn't rocket science - it's simply law. Active candidates don't become poll workers at other elections during their campaign period. Poll workers don't campaign while working in a polling place. Poll workers don't wear a special name badge advertising their name, and poll workers don't park their pick-up trucks near the polling place with personal signs attached to them advertising their bids for T or C City Commissioner - with early voting starting the next day! Steve Green DID ALL OF THAT!
RECALL STEVE GREEN. There's definitely a better person for the job. Steve Green has worsened "politics by favor", "promoting friends", "cronyism" and "corruption"
YOU CAN VOTE TODAY (EARLY VOTING HAS BEGUN)at the City Clerk's Office, 505 Sims St.(M-F 8-5). Of course, you have to be legitimately registered in T or C. You can't live in Williamsburg, and vote in T or C like the Democratic Caucus Site Judge (Steve Green's friend) did!
VOTE YES - April 6th!
READ the TRUTH:
http://greenrecallelection.tripod.com/
ArtZ

Haskell, OK

#144 Mar 28, 2009
(green looses)green hater...
are you Keven or April? seems like there are two people trying to push this recall-give up. sounds like a sore loser to me (like maybe April is bummed out because she lost!)
is there something else you can go off on. Maybe you should start a campaign to stop people from urinating in dark alleys or something productive like that. This is just harassment of a dedicated civil servant.
Downtown Blues

Lincoln, NE

#145 Apr 1, 2009
Bunch of bigots crying about being called bigots,I have NEVER met a bigot who didnt. Geesh This is so lame and why I love TrC but hate downtowners. Maybe all that wasted $ being asked for to Give it a fresh cosmetic look would be better spent on promoting open minded business owners.
uptowner

Santa Fe, NM

#146 Apr 1, 2009
Talk about crying! whah!
Downtown Blues wrote:
Bunch of bigots crying about being called bigots,I have NEVER met a bigot who didnt. Geesh This is so lame and why I love TrC but hate downtowners. Maybe all that wasted $ being asked for to Give it a fresh cosmetic look would be better spent on promoting open minded business owners.
watching the scam

Clyde, TX

#147 Apr 2, 2009
Many of the negative posts sound very much like two people wrote them all using several different user names to give the appearance of several others in agreement. That's a common trick used on the internet. The truth is that T or C is a wonderful place and, in general, the people are intelligent, creative, ethical, and very, very kind.
newcomer

Lincoln, NE

#148 Apr 4, 2009
where are these intelligents at.This town is a dive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truth or Consequences Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Las Cruces Space Festival planned in April 1 hr SAM 2
Vacant houses 1 hr SAM 8
Sierra Vista Hospital Hall of Shame (Oct '15) Jan 17 RayRay 37
Bullocks Health Concerns (Jul '17) Jan 16 Lucy Can U Hear M... 9
Sierra County Sheriff - Tommy Earl Mosier Jan 16 tammy 3
Police dept Jan 16 tammy 4
Boycot the NFC and their sponsors Jan 16 tammy 4

Truth or Consequences Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance