Moody Adult Day Care aka Jones Stephe...

Moody Adult Day Care aka Jones Stephens Corp

Posted in the Trussville Forum

so true

Newport, TN

#1 Feb 20, 2013
(I ran across this written by someone else in another forum it seemed to really hit home for me so i copied it over to here, this isnt even really half the problems there but its a good start, kind of like 100 lawyers in front of a firing squad is. Read on.)

I WANT A JOB (like f**k you do...)
Seems like EVERYBODY is crying to find a job these days, but no one cares enough to keep it.

Once you eliminate the idiots who can't manage the agreed upon schedule, the immature retards who want to play with cell phones and computer games , the skanks trying to pass herpes to everyone in the office, the damned thieves who figure "if it ain't nailed down it's up for grabs," the self-loathing, antisocial douche bags who want to start petty fights because co-workers aren't paid to be thier best friends, the clique of "frenemies" wasting the whole day back stabbing and ass kissing, the emotionally stagnant children who need management to provide them the love that mommy and daddy didn't, and the useless f**ks who spend more energy figuring out how get out of work than they would if they actually DID some work, I'm surprised ANYTHING gets done!

To all of you whiney b*tches want to cry and moan and blame everything on the government, political parties, the economy, unions and management I say "F**k you." It is what it is. Life is hard sometimes, it isn't "fair" and is often takes work. Grow up and get the f**k over your sorry selves.

The problem with American business is a lack of work ethic, plain and simple. "When I get to do whatever I want whenever I want, working with the people I want, making the money too which I am so very entiltled, then I will probably make an effort" is a bullsh*t mentallity. It reflects a lack of morallity, character and respect for one's self and others. Ya wanna go on a self-righteous rant about how CEOs are ripping off the public? Then don't lie, cheat and steal at work using this bad behaviour as an excuse. How does stealing your co-worker's lunch then sticking them with your work while you busy yourself cultivating a hostile work environment aid in some lofty cause? It doesn't. All it does is prove what a lowly, worthless piece of crap you are. But you go ahead and blame everyone else for your character defects (and unwillingness to adress them.)

[BTW NO I am not in management. Used to be, but gave it up when I realised that 90% of it was little more than baby sitting for crying, b*tching, selfish children over the age of 18. Can't pay me enough for that sh*t...]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trussville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traffic camera citation Wed Big John 2
Keith or Chrisite (Parker) Brown (May '08) Jun '17 EManning 2
News Covenant Classical School opens Trussville campus Feb '17 Maltamanos 1
Happens way more than anyone knows (Nov '16) Feb '17 fiddleworm 3
The city of Trussville pulls a Clinton. (Nov '16) Nov '16 Charles Ramsey 1
Storm drain grate on highway 11 near Morrow Av. (Nov '16) Nov '16 Charles Ramsey 1
Tommy cole (Oct '16) Oct '16 Searching 1

Trussville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trussville Mortgages