WCVB newsgal Gail Huff, left, as a Th...

WCVB newsgal Gail Huff, left, as a The Girl With The Curious Hand,a and today, right.

There are 3 comments on the Boston Herald story from Oct 18, 2009, titled WCVB newsgal Gail Huff, left, as a The Girl With The Curious Hand,a and today, right.. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

Scott Brown , a candidate for the late Ted Kennedy 's Senate seat, and his bride, WCVB-TV reporter Gail Huff , aka "The Girl With The Curious Hand." As you already know, Scott posed nude for a Cosmopolitan maggie centerfold back in the '80s. But what you don't know is that Gail starred as a murderous, bikini-clad vixen in a music video for new wave ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

DMW

Middleboro, MA

#1 Jan 18, 2010
He posed almost 30 years ago. Not a big deal.
Frank Trades

Concord, MA

#2 Jan 19, 2010
It was not a NUDE photo, you idiot.
art

Cromwell, CT

#3 Jan 21, 2010
good luck scott. I used to play a ton of hoop and do triathlons too but then got married and my wife was of a different mind. Looks like yours is not off a different mind and is on the same page for fitness, modesty, etc..If you got it flaunt it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School closings and other cancellations May 5 other learning 1
News Cape schools announce Monday closures for winte... May 5 other learning 1
Anti - drug effort Apr '15 Kp1brady 1
News police shooting justified (Mar '07) Mar '15 mark 6
News Despite calls to slow down, NRC grants Vermont ... (Mar '11) Feb '15 BDV 359
Valentine's Day in Provincetown Feb '15 Robin 1
News Fire official: Cause of Truro motel fire undete... Jan '15 hoary beast 1
More from around the web

Truro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]