Short History of Black Civilization.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fred

United States

#27 Jan 30, 2012
lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>Nice comeback, Jack. Let's see them explain themselves out of THAT one!!
Black people are such stinky ANIMALS. like Sam!
BPT

United States

#30 Mar 6, 2014
THE GENUlNEPHYLLlS wrote:
1. In spite of ample opportunities, black people have never managed to build a civilization.
2. This is probably due to their relatively low racial levels of intelligence and conscientiousness, and relatively high racial levels of violence and other anti-social behavior.
3. Many civilizations — quite nice ones — have been built for black people by white people (e.g., the British in Zimbabwe and Jamaica, the Dutch and British in South Africa, the French in Haiti, Belgians in the Congo, and the British — and later Americans — in the USA).
4. White civilization has always improved black people’s lives immeasurably. For this, they should be profoundly grateful. But they never are.
5. Left to their own devices, black people invariably destroy civilization of any kind (along with whatever white people stayed behind).
I look forward to constructive criticism and lively debate.
You hit the nail on the head, great post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport police seize truck, drugs, over $18,000 6 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Father of Bridgeport teen shot by cop files to ... 6 hr America Gentleman... 2
News New Bridgeport police post opened 8 hr BPT 1
News Murphy Steps Off For 2nd Walk Across CT, With S... Aug 16 politicize this a... 3
News CT Residents Rally Against Violence at Virginia... Aug 16 Diversity Dude 3
News Bridgeport Man Gets 12 Years In Federal Prison ... Aug 15 America Gentleman... 1
News Local Eats, Luxury Suites: Plans for Harbor Yar... Aug 15 America Gentleman... 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages