Posted in the Trumbull Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#2 Dec 14, 2011
amazing how racist you yankees are....not to mention totally clueless about the history of the world...
Brigid

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2011
#1 is a Racist and not Genuinephyllis, a close friend of LynneB and Samuel.

Since: Jul 09

Newtown, CT

#5 Dec 14, 2011
THE GENUlNEPHYLLlS wrote:
1. In spite of ample opportunities, black people have never managed to build a civilization.....
I look forward to constructive criticism and lively debate.
Your credibility suffers from ripping off another poster's handle. But your assertions stand on their own, so...

I address only your first point tonight. If I don't timely reply to your expected retort, it's due to limited internet access; not to be viewed as a concession. I echo your invitation.

As for "civilization" (however it may be defined), I offer this, from "A People's History of the United States," authored by Howard Zinn (HarperCollins):

"A Dutch report, around 1602, on the West African kingdom of Benin, said:'The Towne seemeth to be very great... a great broad street, not paved, which seemeth to be {7} or {8} times broader than the [street] in Amsterdam.... The Houses... stand in good order... as the Houses in Holland stand.'" (p. 26.)

Continuing: "The inhabitants of the Guinea Coast ere described by one traveler around 1680 as 'very civil and good-natured people, easy to be dealt with, condescending to what Europeans require of them in a civil way, and very ready to return double the presents we make them.'"

What became of that civilization, and that affability, is history.

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#6 Dec 14, 2011
Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
amazing how racist you yankees are....not to mention totally clueless about the history of the world...
DIH that was not me, nor any of my views beliefs..instead it is a fraud coward posting under a hijacked imitation of my registered profile. I apologize for his disgusting behavior..he is pond skum..Btw you were once a Stratfordite Yankee were you not. I seem to recall your mention of still owing taxes here. Can't say as I blame you for beating it on out of here. Hope you are well and have a Happy Holiday!
herewegoaGoWan

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2011
The pond skum referred to are the colored who used to roll down to the Frog Pond after odd shifts @ Sikorsky, looking for fights fueled by crack-cocaine. A hell-hole of a "town" bordering Bridgeport.

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#9 Dec 15, 2011
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
<quoted text>DIH that was not me, nor any of my views beliefs..instead it is a fraud coward posting under a hijacked imitation of my registered profile. I apologize for his disgusting behavior..he is pond skum..Btw you were once a Stratfordite Yankee were you not. I seem to recall your mention of still owing taxes here. Can't say as I blame you for beating it on out of here. Hope you are well and have a Happy Holiday!
Yes, I did live in Stratford for a few years...not native of connecticut however...I thought that was a crazy post when I read it...I didn't remember you in that fashion...
Ziant

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2011
1. In spite of ample opportunities, black people have never managed to build a civilization.
2. This is probably due to their relatively low racial levels of intelligence and conscientiousness, and relatively high racial levels of violence and other anti-social behavior.
3. Many civilizations ? quite nice ones ? have been built for black people by white people (e.g., the British in Zimbabwe and Jamaica, the Dutch and British in South Africa, the French in Haiti, Belgians in the Congo, and the British ? and later Americans ? in the USA).
4. White civilization has always improved black people?s lives immeasurably. For this, they should be profoundly grateful. But they never are.
5. Left to their own devices, black people invariably destroy civilization of any kind (along with whatever white people stayed behind).
Well said. I am so sick of hearing and seeing these stupid animals, and seeing others pretend they are human in this PC culture.

“Ho, Ho, Ho”

Since: Dec 11

Stratford, CT

#11 Dec 25, 2011
I don't care about the history of black civilization. I just want to make the colored history. KiII all nogs!!!

And Merry Christmas to you all :)

Ho, ho, ho!
Immigrants Re animals too

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2011
1. In spite of ample opportunities, black people have never managed to build a civilization.
2. This is probably due to their relatively low racial levels of intelligence and conscientiousness, and relatively high racial levels of violence and other anti-social behavior.
3. Many civilizations ? quite nice ones ? have been built for black people by white people (e.g., the British in Zimbabwe and Jamaica, the Dutch and British in South Africa, the French in Haiti, Belgians in the Congo, and the British ? and later Americans ? in the USA).
4. White civilization has always improved black people?s lives immeasurably. For this, they should be profoundly grateful. But they never are.
5. Left to their own devices, black people invariably destroy civilization of any kind (along with whatever white people stayed behind).
Well said.
lifeisshort

United States

#14 Dec 28, 2011
3. Many civilizations — quite nice ones — have been built for black people by white people (e.g., the British in Zimbabwe and Jamaica, the Dutch and British in South Africa, the French in Haiti, Belgians in the Congo, and the British — and later Americans — in the USA).
4. White civilization has always improved black people’s lives immeasurably. For this, they should be profoundly grateful. But they never are.
Excellent comments and observations. How true you are.
lifeisshort

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2011
I never thought they WERE civilized!!

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 29, 2011
Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
Amazing how quick you are to generalize- nearly all of us on this Connecticut forum want these racist posts taken down- but I guess we're all racist, since you determined this.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Dec 29, 2011
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how quick you are to generalize- nearly all of us on this Connecticut forum want these racist posts taken down- but I guess we're all racist, since you determined this.
I am not a racist nor is Tippy.
Skip Setahi

United States

#20 Dec 29, 2011
Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
Us "Yankees" have to deal with evil liberals who turn a blind eye to this savagry in order to remain in power. They keep these rapists and thugs happy with welfare $ and get votes in return. That is not the culture for you "non-Yankees". Now, tell us about the "History of the World" in your mind.
lifeisshort

United States

#21 Jan 1, 2012
JackeIope wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist? What does that even mean anymore? Allow me to check my PC-to-English dictionary:
racism (noun)
An undetectable (but unquestionably real)“systemic, societal, institutional, omnipresent, and epistemologically embedded phenomenon that pervades every vestige of our reality”(in the words of Negro scholar Omowale Akintunde), forcing brown-skinned people to fail out of school, smoke crack, not get a job, abandon their kids, contract AIDS, commit every crime at a staggering rate, underperform on culturally unbiased tests of highly heritable cognitive abilities, and generally act like a bunch of goddamn jungle savages, thus making them seem inferior to whites in every way outside of certain sports, or at least certain positions in certain sports (and to which Asians are somehow, mysteriously immune). Often rendered blatant racism. In minorities, the leading cause of depression, death, animal and child abuse, tears, impotence, low self-esteem, persistent whining and congestive heart failure. Literally the worst thing in the entire world.
racist (adjective)
1. Expressing, suggesting or hinting at discomforting truths about race.
2. Failing to sufficiently denigrate and discriminate against whites.
3. Directed at a white person by a non-white person: causing the speaker, or some (actual or hypothetical) like-race individual, to feel (or suspect that he may feel) unwanted, uncared for, unlikeable, uneasy, uncomfortable, upset, angry, guilty, hurt, cross, inferior or stupid in some way, usually by the offending party being racist (def. 1), being racist (def. 2), or saying something like “I hate all the miggers, they look just like chimpanzees, why won’t they go back to Africa and keep their chimpanzee paws off my big-screen TV.” Derogatory. Punishable by death in most jurisdictions. Often rendered "raciss", as in "you raciss" and "das raciss".
I hope that helps.
EXCELLENT reply. That about covers it all.
jackie

United States

#22 Jan 4, 2012
i be pickin dat cotten an putin it in de bazket (G)
Cat in the Naygur Hat

United States

#23 Jan 4, 2012
I&hing on a plane. I&hing on a train.
Info On DANBURY GAY BOY

United States

#24 Jan 5, 2012
Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did live in Stratford for a few years...not native of connecticut however...I thought that was a crazy post when I read it...I didn't remember you in that fashion...
The post was crazy because it was about the colored who are crazy. And they stink.
Reinstate it

United States

#25 Jan 24, 2012
JackeIope wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist? What does that even mean anymore? Allow me to check my PC-to-English dictionary:
racism (noun)
An undetectable (but unquestionably real)?systemic, societal, institutional, omnipresent, and epistemologically embedded phenomenon that pervades every vestige of our reality?(in the words of Negro scholar Omowale Akintunde), forcing brown-skinned people to fail out of school, smoke crack, not get a job, abandon their kids, contract AIDS, commit every crime at a staggering rate, underperform on culturally unbiased tests of highly heritable cognitive abilities, and generally act like a bunch of goddamn jungle savages, thus making them seem inferior to whites in every way outside of certain sports, or at least certain positions in certain sports (and to which Asians are somehow, mysteriously immune). Often rendered blatant racism. In minorities, the leading cause of depression, death, animal and child abuse, tears, impotence, low self-esteem, persistent whining and congestive heart failure. Literally the worst thing in the entire world.
racist (adjective)
3. Directed at a white person by a non-white person: causing the speaker, or some (actual or hypothetical) like-race individual, to feel (or suspect that he may feel) unwanted, uncared for, unlikeable, uneasy, uncomfortable, upset, angry, guilty, hurt, cross, inferior or stupid in some way, usually by the offending party being racist (def. 1), being racist (def. 2), or saying something like ?I hate all the miggers, they look just like chimpanzees, why won?t they go back to Africa and keep their chimpanzee paws off my big-screen TV.? Derogatory. Punishable by death in most jurisdictions. Often rendered "raciss", as in "you raciss" and "das raciss".
I hope that helps.
Spot on, Jack. Nice post.
lifeisshort

United States

#26 Jan 26, 2012
JackeIope wrote:
<quoted text>
racism (noun)
An undetectable (but unquestionably real)“systemic, societal, institutional, omnipresent, and epistemologically embedded phenomenon that pervades every vestige of our reality”(in the words of Negro scholar Omowale Akintunde), forcing brown-skinned people to fail out of school, smoke crack, not get a job, abandon their kids, contract AIDS, commit every crime at a staggering rate, underperform on culturally unbiased tests of highly heritable cognitive abilities, and generally act like a bunch of goddamn jungle savages, thus making them seem inferior to whites in every way outside of certain sports, or at least certain positions in certain sports (and to which Asians are somehow, mysteriously immune). Often rendered blatant racism. In minorities, the leading cause of depression, death, animal and child abuse, tears, impotence, low self-esteem, persistent whining and congestive heart failure. Literally the worst thing in the entire world.
racist (adjective)
3. Directed at a white person by a non-white person: causing the speaker, or some (actual or hypothetical) like-race individual, to feel (or suspect that he may feel) unwanted, uncared for, unlikeable, uneasy, uncomfortable, upset, angry, guilty, hurt, cross, inferior or stupid in some way, usually by the offending party being racist (def. 1), being racist (def. 2), or saying something like “I hate all the miggers, they look just like chimpanzees, why won’t they go back to Africa and keep their chimpanzee paws off my big-screen TV.” Derogatory. Punishable by death in most jurisdictions. Often rendered "raciss", as in "you raciss" and "das raciss".
I hope that helps.
Nice comeback, Jack. Let's see them explain themselves out of THAT one!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Suspect In Bridgeport Robbery Arrested ... 10 hr Gavone 5
News Charges dismissed against doctor in mistaken pr... 10 hr Gavone 12
News City Announces East Washington Avenue Bridge Cl... 10 hr Gavone 2
News Funds to pay for Marina Village cleanup 11 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Faculty oppose Connecticut community college me... 11 hr America Gentleman... 1
Freemasons exhibit Luciferian tactics slanderin... 14 hr Jesse Rishel 1
News Bridgeport woes, Greenwich riches tell tale of ... 22 hr WorkAvoider 4

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages