Stratford to Welcome New Seafood Rest...

Stratford to Welcome New Seafood Restaurant

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Oct 21, 2013, titled Stratford to Welcome New Seafood Restaurant. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The Stratford Chamber of Commerce, an affiliate of the Bridgeport Regional Business Council, invite you to attend the Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting on Thursday, Oct. 24, 2013 at 5 p.m. Mayor John Harkins will join the Stratford Chamber to welcome the opening of Lumi Restaurant and Lounge located at 955 Ferry Boulevard in Stratford along the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Mutt

Shelton, CT

#1 Oct 23, 2013
Time for clown boy johnnie to get out the big scissors again...no REAL jobs coming to Stratford just restaurants and bars so we can drink away the sorrows. Vote ANYONE BUT Harkins 2013 :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Suspect In Bridgeport Robbery Arrested ... 6 hr Gavone 5
News Charges dismissed against doctor in mistaken pr... 6 hr Gavone 12
News City Announces East Washington Avenue Bridge Cl... 6 hr Gavone 2
News Funds to pay for Marina Village cleanup 7 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Faculty oppose Connecticut community college me... 7 hr America Gentleman... 1
Freemasons exhibit Luciferian tactics slanderin... 10 hr Jesse Rishel 1
News Bridgeport woes, Greenwich riches tell tale of ... 18 hr WorkAvoider 4

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages