Bridgeport Showcase Cinemas

Bridgeport Showcase Cinemas

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

Matawan, NJ

#1 Jan 3, 2014
I heard Bridgeport Showcase Movies theather might be closing down soon.

Why Bridgeport Only Movies theather is on the borderline with fairfield and fairfield movies is across the street.

Trumbull, CT

#2 Jan 3, 2014
Movie business in Bridgeport must be thriving!!!!! Finch says that businesses closing is a sign of competition.....I don't believe he realizes its a race to the bottom for all the cities and states the DEMs control....Open a "Green Bar" that might work lololololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman accused of lying about rape denied school... 5 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Ganim, Blumenthal call on Justice Dept. in figh... 5 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Cops make new effort to solve old homicides (Sep '09) 5 hr America Gentleman... 80
News How much snow did we end up getting? 5 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Legislative hearing on gambling postponed due t... Wed America Gentleman... 4
News Ex-Bridgeport library boss case heading to trial Wed America Gentleman... 1
News Report: Bridgeport not miserable, but could be ... Wed WorkAvoider 3

Trumbull Jobs

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages