Developer's driveway now a tourist destination

Jun 7, 2013 Full story: Connecticut Post 66

A pair of Bridgeport residents checks out the new City of Bridgeport-owned driveway recently completed to access the waterfront home of Mark IV Construction owner Manuel Moutinho, on Wednesday, June 5, 2013.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 7, 2013
I am opening a tour company to tour this amazing driveway, which is steeped in mystery, intrigue and innuendo. The tour will also stop by the sewage facility and will culminate with a visit to Samuel's home for a viewing of Tippy the cat. Peyote will be served.

$ 33.00
major credit cards accepted.
BPT

Wallingford, CT

#2 Jun 7, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
I am opening a tour company to tour this amazing driveway, which is steeped in mystery, intrigue and innuendo. The tour will also stop by the sewage facility and will culminate with a visit to Samuel's home for a viewing of Tippy the cat. Peyote will be served.
$ 33.00
major credit cards accepted.
LOL
since it's near the water will there be a kayak option of this tour. and is this a 3 hour tour, a 3 hour tour..........Gilligan!
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#3 Jun 7, 2013
I will be sitting on the dock of the bay watching the clouds roll away.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 7, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
ZZz zzz ZZZz.lol
Mario

Newtown, CT

#5 Jun 7, 2013
hey!!!! All of a sudden Fin#@ Bar tabs have been paid off all over town and his running account at the track...Must have come into some money....

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Jun 7, 2013
Jackelope
Too bad that Ava won't roll away somewhere and we never hear from her again.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2013
#1. Tippy and I expect to be pay in money or food.
America Gentleman Samuel

Trumbull, CT

#8 Jun 7, 2013
#1. Make sure you distinguish between my home and the sewage plant. I don't want any one mixing the two of them up.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#9 Jun 9, 2013
Did everybody see the article in Sunday's paper? The only names I saw missing from THAT 'parade of stars' were 'ganim' and 'dinardo'.

Coincidence? Or more?

Location hidden

#10 Jun 9, 2013
More crimes and Corruption in Bridgeport.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#11 Jun 9, 2013
Sol wrote:
Did everybody see the article in Sunday's paper? The only names I saw missing from THAT 'parade of stars' were 'ganim' and 'dinardo'.
Coincidence? Or more?
And Pinto
America Gentleman Samuel

Plantsville, CT

#12 Jun 10, 2013
Like Mary, I used to have a little lamb. Unlike Mary, I skewered that sucker on a spit and had some delicious mutton for a week. (It wasn't so little). Hey, don't blame me, blame the dumb lamb that wandered onto my property.
Jake

Bridgeport, CT

#13 Jun 15, 2013
I guess Bridgeport thought Mr. Moutinhos expense of changing his legal address to Sniffins lane was just to much for him and offered to pay for the "driveway" to help him out.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#14 Jun 16, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
I think the happier you are, the haters hate it more. Seriously. And we know who that points to (or used to)
Lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#15 Jun 16, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
More crimes and Corruption in Bridgeport.
You're right, Sam. And it goes on and on and on. Makes you sick, doesn't it? I'm sure that come winter time his driveway will be plowed by the city (all paid for by the good, poor citizens of Bpt.) The guy is really a POS.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#16 Jun 16, 2013
Lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, Sam. And it goes on and on and on. Makes you sick, doesn't it? I'm sure that come winter time his driveway will be plowed by the city (all paid for by the good, poor citizens of Bpt.) The guy is really a POS.
And so is the airport manager, and so are the people who suspended him with pay, and so is anyone else who is in on it.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 16, 2013
I agree with #15 who agrees with #10.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#18 Jun 16, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
I agree with #15 who agrees with #10.
That settles it, now it's Gospel.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 16, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the happier you are, the haters hate it more. Seriously. And we know who that points to (or used to)
Oh tell us who it points to, gasbag. You don't know what the frig you are talking about, as usual.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 16, 2013
Jackelope have my family full support. God bless her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
td owen azz (Jul '08) 1 hr Sir Samuel 43
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Disturbed 807
turn on the damm heat!!!! 10 hr Sir Samuel 15
Diocese to downsize, remain in Bridgeport 16 hr Citizen44 10
Wrecking ball may fall on Bridgeport history Tue Sir Samuel 1
Where is TD Owen (Nov '10) Mon Sir Samuel 125
Naygers Can`t Swim (Jul '12) Mon Tippy Faulker 6

Trumbull News Video

Trumbull Dating
Find my Match

Trumbull Jobs

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Trumbull News, Events & Info