Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

RIDGEPORT Ripkas Bridgeport Market announced a short time ago on facebook that it is closing its downtown Bridgeport location. The freshfood market, which included a butcher, a bakery, produce stand and deli opened six months ago on Main Street, part of the renovated Arcade Mall.
bptnews

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Bertrand

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

This means downtown is BOOMING according to Finch and the Dems..When business' close it's a "Good Economy"....Keep voting for these fools!!!!!! The only thing booming under Finch and the Dems is Bars and taverns..
BPT

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

nothing can work there until they clean it up .politicos have no common sense about business they want to tell everyone how to run one, yet they have never worked in one.
bptnews

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Bridgeport is one expensive ghetto The next budget there will be property taxes will increase again and budget cuts..I wonder if Brass Pro Shop will abanded the project to find a new location.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Yes to # 5. Nothing can work in Bridgeport until the cops get rid of the prostitutes and drug dealers and drug users and drunks.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

BPT wrote:
nothing can work there until they clean it up .politicos have no common sense about business they want to tell everyone how to run one, yet they have never worked in one.
'clean it up' is racist code words!(sarcasm)

Prediction: Bill DeBlasio's mayoralty will be the mother of all train wrecks. I can't wait to see it unfold.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

The rent is too high and too many prostitutes and drug dealers hanging around. He is a good man.
BPT

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
'clean it up' is racist code words!(sarcasm)
Prediction: Bill DeBlasio's mayoralty will be the mother of all train wrecks. I can't wait to see it unfold.
good one. I did mean clean it up though. when you drive down the first six blocks it's all boarded up buildings with artsy graffiti on it. looks like an apocalypse scene. awful. how can the city attract business with that first impression.
as far as this guy, maybe he had a vision but it was too soon. how can you have a market with no population to feed?

deblasio? this will be fun to watch as it unfolds.
hope you had a good poop free Christmas..........;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE