Herbst, Thornton Defend Their Records

Herbst, Thornton Defend Their Records

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 21, 2011, titled Herbst, Thornton Defend Their Records. In it, Patch.com reports that:

First Selectman Tim Herbst defended his two percent tax increases and hiring an engineering company to oversee sewer work in north Nichols, among other topics in the first debate with his democratic opponent, Mary Beth Thornton.A The hour-long debate drew a capacity crowd at Frenchtown School A Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 21, 2011
Best of luck to Mary and Tim. It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and myself, and to all, a good night.
Trumbullite

Woodbury, CT

#2 Oct 22, 2011
Unlike the aforementioned comment, I will attempt to make sense. Timmy Herbst is not suitable as First Selectman. He's increased the taxes and yet on a whim, decides to hire a consultant on the sewer project for his own folly and at the taxpayer's expense. Gov. Malloy had to step into the situation regarding the new school land issue. Vote for an adult this time, rather than an inexperienced momma's boy who still lives at home with his parents, therefore rendering him clueless as to paying taxes. Time for a change -vote Thornton!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 22, 2011
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) 10 hr Dakoter 2,656
Ask Superman. Want my opinion? Ask away. I have... (Apr '08) 12 hr Samuels Furnace Man 260
News One dead after double shooting in Bridgeport 12 hr Samuels Furnace Man 13
News Plan saves Bridgeport $2.8M a year 20 hr BPT 1
supergirl larose Wed supergirl larose 3
News Bridgeport cop charged with assault after collison Mar 21 Samuels Furnace Man 2
News Cheesecake shop banking on success in Bridgepor... Mar 21 BPT 1

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages