1 shot in Bridgeport Home Invasion
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Spartanburg, SC

#21 Feb 17, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>just a dusting last night. could be cleaned with just a quick sweep. another storm projected for Tuesday..........it's winter what can we expect. good to see your not being intimidated by the words on the screen.
we will always have our "fans".
I might be many things but I KNOW when I look in the mirror in the morning i'm NOT this hate filled, simple minded, bum.
the forum could be fun and interesting it's too bad we have lost so many nice people over the years, they could always come back though I doubt it.
hope you and flyboy has a good st. v's day.
I see another storm is heading your way, It never stops up there. It certainly has been a weird Winter, but it warmed up so fast here all the snow is gone. We had a nice v day. We stayed in as the roads we still a little icy. He cooked and then we watched movies. I told him years ago I do not need anything for V day as he is my Valentine all year long. Hope yours was good too .Stay warm and safe.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#22 Feb 17, 2014
You need to sent your very few friends her e mails so the rest of do not have to read stupid comments about your worthless life and that of your very old husband. Shame on you.

Bridgeport, CT

#24 Feb 20, 2014

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#26 Feb 20, 2014
#24... No.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 3 min Gordon Geko 469
News 'Christmas On The Rocks' Becoming A Rock-Solid ... 1 hr BPT 1
News Ganim announces 10 appointments 1 hr BPT 1
Bridgeport 2015 Elections 5 hr Hopeless Godforsa... 21
News No love lost during Bridgeport mayoral transition 8 hr Hopeless Godforsa... 4
News No Gathering of the Vibes in 2016 13 hr Citizen44 4
News Elise Testone Leads Led Zeppelin Tribune 23 hr BPT 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages