1 shot in Bridgeport Home Invasion

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
riay

Elmont, NY

#1 Aug 25, 2012
At 1:46am Saturday morning police received a call for a man shot at 301 Horace Street. When police arrived they found the man sitting on the porch with a gunshot wound. They also received a call from the man’s girlfriend around the corner at 90 Cogswell Street that she heard gunshots and could not find the boyfriend. The man was transported to the hospital in stable condition. It was reported that it was a home invasion by two black males wearing masks, black shirts and blue jeans. The detective bureau arrived at the scene at 2:44am and have started their investigation.

http://doingitlocal.com/2012/08/25/home-invas...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 25, 2012
Great comments above, I feel sorry for the man and his girlfriend. God bless them.
BPT

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2012
American Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Great comments above, I feel sorry for the man and his girlfriend. God bless them.
They`re not comments, it`s a copy/paste news clip about typical monkey business in Bridgeport.
bptnews

Matawan, NJ

#4 Feb 14, 2014
Did the victim surivie last time the new says he was still in cirutial condition febuary 3
bptnews

Matawan, NJ

#5 Feb 14, 2014
last month home invasion indent 2014.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 15, 2014
Off topic here, sorry about that, but to the regulars, it's nice to see everyone staying off the attack threads. Lets all just wait until the racist gets tired of it.
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#7 Feb 15, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
Off topic here, sorry about that, but to the regulars, it's nice to see everyone staying off the attack threads. Lets all just wait until the racist gets tired of it.
only a matter of time..........can you imagine being that narrow minded?
of course you can't' you have some intelligence..........unlike him.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#8 Feb 15, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
Off topic here, sorry about that, but to the regulars, it's nice to see everyone staying off the attack threads. Lets all just wait until the racist gets tired of it.f the posts
I agree Citizen I had not been on much and when I do I see the same old shizzle..It's old hateful stuff which should be taken off.

BTW we had 6 inches of snow and then it melted the next day .Last night we had an EARTHQUAKE in SC we felt it and thought what the heck was that, it rattled the house next week 70;s Yeah! Hope everyone was safe in the North. Take care

“'never'”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 15, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>only a matter of time..........can you imagine being that narrow minded?
of course you can't' you have some intelligence..........unlike him.
I know… that's a lonely person who doesn't fit in and doesn't know how to play nice.
But can we all agree to stay off those attack threads so they don't show up at the top of the list?

Ava, this winter is one to remember! I'm about to go out and shovel snow right now.
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#10 Feb 15, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know… that's a lonely person who doesn't fit in and doesn't know how to play nice.
But can we all agree to stay off those attack threads so they don't show up at the top of the list?
Ava, this winter is one to remember! I'm about to go out and shovel snow right now.
even when we do, he just dredges them up.......you know how I feel ........eeeeeffffffff him.
we have the right to post and exchange ideas and opinions.

true, he has the right also to post what he wants but to continually show how ignorant one can be is pathetic to watch, not to mention using my moniker is a tried old tactic these hate mongers like to use. divide and conquer. they succeeded in the past driving many good posters away by that tactic.
however
I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 15, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's do that. Oops, BPT already responded to the racist on the Phyllis post, darnit. O.K, from now on then. Because we all know that AVA is above all of that, unless she feels provoked, in which case she is happy to jump into the mud and be as nasty as anybody here. But I bet Citizen can do it.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Feb 15, 2014
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Citizen I had not been on much and when I do I see the same old shizzle..It's old hateful stuff which should be taken off.
BTW we had 6 inches of snow and then it melted the next day .Last night we had an EARTHQUAKE in SC we felt it and thought what the heck was that, it rattled the house next week 70;s Yeah! Hope everyone was safe in the North. Take care
The new Readers must know that the first day you from Anderson South Carolina, that your comments were all insults aim at me. And you still are. You are full of hate and insults, and that is the only reason why on are on Bridgeport Connecticut forum.You are not on that much is your friends who also are bullies and thugs like yourself are gone. If you was insult daily, you would be on with other thugs and bullies. Maybe in jail or a mental hospital where you should be. Being a nurse working in a state mental hospital, you should know better. You are a total disgrace to all hard working nurses on Earth. You should be a shame on yourself. We are better off without you and your friends. Go away and write your stupid comments and insults on Wilson and Norwalk forums where you lived and of course, and South Carolina forums you wants.
BPT

Danbury, CT

#13 Feb 15, 2014
Jackelope and Sam HATE AVA...................

Location hidden

#14 Feb 15, 2014
Jackelope

AVA l is always happy to jump into manure and eat some.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#15 Feb 16, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>even when we do, he just dredges them up.......you know how I feel ........eeeeeffffffff him.
we have the right to post and exchange ideas and opinions.
true, he has the right also to post what he wants but to continually show how ignorant one can be is pathetic to watch, not to mention using my moniker is a tried old tactic these hate mongers like to use. divide and conquer. they succeeded in the past driving many good posters away by that tactic.
however
I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.
I'm not going anywhere either.I see my fan club still loves me.I love it! Did you get much snow? I think Mother Nature is mad at the world! Good thing they can't use my name as it will always come up SC.I am truly sorry somebody can't stop hating a certain lady. Be a man( I assume it is) and tell us all why so much hate, let it go.I made a promise that I would stop any negative comments towards others and I have kept my promise too bad a certain few can't but I guess they are lonely souls.
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#16 Feb 16, 2014
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not going anywhere either.I see my fan club still loves me.I love it! Did you get much snow? I think Mother Nature is mad at the world! Good thing they can't use my name as it will always come up SC.I am truly sorry somebody can't stop hating a certain lady. Be a man( I assume it is) and tell us all why so much hate, let it go.I made a promise that I would stop any negative comments towards others and I have kept my promise too bad a certain few can't but I guess they are lonely souls.
just a dusting last night. could be cleaned with just a quick sweep. another storm projected for Tuesday..........it's winter what can we expect. good to see your not being intimidated by the words on the screen.
we will always have our "fans".
I might be many things but I KNOW when I look in the mirror in the morning i'm NOT this hate filled, simple minded, bum.
the forum could be fun and interesting it's too bad we have lost so many nice people over the years, they could always come back though I doubt it.
hope you and flyboy has a good st. v's day.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 16, 2014
I, Tippy, Lynne, Citizen and the Real BPT will be always here until the good Lord calls us home.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#18 Feb 16, 2014
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not going anywhere either.I see my fan club still loves me.I love it! Did you get much snow? I think Mother Nature is mad at the world! Good thing they can't use my name as it will always come up SC.I am truly sorry somebody can't stop hating a certain lady. Be a man( I assume it is) and tell us all why so much hate, let it go.I made a promise that I would stop any negative comments towards others and I have kept my promise too bad a certain few can't but I guess they are lonely souls.
Yes, be a man (I assume it is too), and maybe you won't be so lonely.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 16, 2014
It is peaceful on these forums because Ava is sleeping upside down in her cave in South Carolina with the other ugly bats.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 16, 2014
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
I, Tippy, Lynne, Citizen and the Real BPT will be always here until the good Lord calls us home.
Just admit George is a better cat than Tippy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Record number of ballots cast in Conn. for pres... 3 hr WasteWater 10
Mitt Romney Purchases Kneepads & Meets With Pre... 6 hr Phil 35
News Man arrested with 26.59 ounces of crystal meth ... 6 hr BPT 2
Ask Superman. Want my opinion? Ask away. I have... (Apr '08) 8 hr superman casoria 253
News City warns: 'If you illegally dump, we'll take ... Tue BPT 1
News Bridgeport man charged with assault for May alt... Tue BPT 1
superman casoria Tue superman casoria 22

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages